Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Excel Spreadsheet Tools

I would like to humbly suggest that a folder be created, available to all site members, which includes excel spreadsheet tools like the one used for armor template submissions. This would allow members to enter the ratings themselves and balance their submissions BEFORE submitting them, likely giving judges a much easier time in reviewing those submissions and saving everyone a lot of time and frustration! Trying to figure out ratings values is confusing, and these tools would be so much easier if they were readily available.

Thank you for considering this!

- Visanj

Yes, I am aware....and madly in love with it actually. I was hoping one might be done for several kinds of templates, such as materials, etc. which do not have one, and then be placed into a 'sticky' or pinned folder for quick location and reference by anyone who's making a sub. This might help to reduce things for both judges and makers and help members to better understand the ratings systems for their subs better. Just my $0.02. Again, thanks for considering it!

[member="Visanj T'shkali"], there's currently only two spreadsheets: armor and ships. Both of them are available for members to use and can be found in their respective items template areas.

Are there other spreadsheets you'd like to see created besides those two?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom