Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Everything is Crystal Clear... Until the Crystals Shut My Scanners Off.

Watcher raised an eyebrow at the two women, shrugging at them both with a helpless gesture.

"I don't know the first thing about camping. I just brought food... And drinks."

It did occur to him that being a functionally immortal droid, with a nearly as hardy super-soldier for a girlfriend, had skewed his view of what was necessary for a campout. But that was okay, right?

[member="stardust"] [member="Sheila"]

[member="Watcher Three"] [member="stardust"]

"Then that shall work, now come on we're going on an adventure." She darted up a little and was buzing with excitement. "I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready." For an adventure and crystals hunt, these two were so slow and the hyperactive As-Aki was moving around wanting to get out and stretch her wings and legs. Get involved in some searching that would help her get some awesome new equipment and gear that could be used.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom