Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Everything is Crystal Clear... Until the Crystals Shut My Scanners Off.

Watcher sat in his chair on the bridge of the Spyglass, looking out the main viewport, with his fingers on the uplink that allowed him to see the view. What he really wanted to do was pace around the deck, letting the movement get rid of the excess jitters. Why anybody thought programming a droid to feel jittery was a good idea wasn't something he wanted to think about.

But sitting in the middle of deep space, without any way of really checking if he was taking his flagship into a trap, was also not something he wanted to think about. What the hell had possessed him to ask this Sheila person for help, instead of simply flying to Kelsior himself? Now the Spyglass was in the middle of nowhere, and very possibly the target of a trap.

He closed his eyes for a moment and breathed to keep himself from doing something blatantly idiotic or embarrassing. Whatever happened would happen, and he needed to calm down. He thought of Stardust wandering somewhere on the ship. That made him smile.

[member='stardust'] [member='Sheila']

Not her idea of going to exotic places but she was getting paid and it was worth it all

She sat in her quarters mediating on the force...candles lit all around her all bemt towards her

She felt the tension aboard the ship....being the only force user even on the shop was difficult.... However she trusted [member="Watcher Three"]

[member="Sheila"]

[member="stardust"] [member="Watcher Three"]

"Hey listen." Sheila was glowing with the force and fluttering around some of the people in the hallway of the mess hall as she let her saber on her hip gleam in the light of the hallways. She could feel another force user around and the small As-Aki went towards one of the vents while she kicked off going down the hall to work with the others and see the man who was leading them into this. "I'm ready, I'm ready. So when are we starting."

Watcher visibly cringed as a tiny little cheerful voice began talking in his ear. When he turned his head, his Mechu Deru vision showed him a little ball of light that looked like it had wings. He very deliberately began walking away before he answered the little fairy-person's question.

"We're starting as soon as I get our resident flying ace off her butt and on the bridge."

The mental image of literally picking Dusty up by her butt and letting his face get buried in her chest was appealing enough that he was able to grin in spite of the little pixie flying above his shoulder.

[member="Sheila"] [member="stardust"]

She stood and buckled into her flight suit and armor

Walking towards the bridge sge entered"comanfer stardust ready to fly
She saw the pixie and pointed"umm what in the force is that!?

[member="Watcher Three"]
[member="Sheila"]

[member="Watcher Three"] [member="stardust"]

Sheila gave a nod of her head in understanding as she continued to fly around watching everything. "Well that is good and all but you know I can fly.. I just can't see over the console." She was prepared and ready to go with her arms crossed while searching in the ship for stardust to come and fly the ship down to the planet. her adventure with Zreame had shown ways t get stygium and it was an awesome time.

Watcher raised an eyebrow at the little fairy and her joke. So maybe she wouldn't be that annoying, after all. He winked at Stardust and grinned as he gestured towards the main pilot's console.

"Well, Dusty, you're our lovely pilot on this caper. We're taking Spyglass in-system and then getting to the surface in a shuttle. Figured you might have fun with that."

He grinned a little more teasingly as he sat down in his command chair and put his fingers to the uplink that provided his ability to see.

"And this way, I can watch you work."

She grinned and chuckle dok flying fairy surprised her but him being comfortable with that was odd....

Hahah please please I ain't thaaat good"she paused"OK considering half the people can't fly a speeder here your right

She got into the main pilots seat and her eyes scanned"alright ready

[member="Watcher Three"] [member="Sheila"]

Sheila was watching them and turned turned when the blue haired guy mentioned watching her work with a raised eyebrw and she drew out her saber as it activated with a snap hiss of ht pink light and changed length to nearly a foot long. "Hey buster, I might have been born naked but you're not going to be getting me naked. So watch it and be respectful." She fluttered around as holdign the saber there the second blade activated and it was a spinning wheel of pink light like at a rave.

Watcher's jaw dropped in disbelief as he looked at the pixie woman and her tiny little one-foot lightsaber. Then it turned into a slightly pained look as he realized what she was implying. And then there was anger. He gestured towards Dusty, sitting in the pilot's chair.

"Get you naked? Why the hell would I hit on you, when there's a beautiful woman who's actually my size sitting right there?"

The blue-haired commodore let himself go blind again as he got up from his command chair and went over to lean on the back of Stardust's instead. He put his arms around her shoulders and kissed her cheek as he calmed down and dropped his voice to a whisper.

"I'm gonna stay over here with you for the rest of the trip. Tell me if this gets uncomfortable, okay?"

She nodded to him and smiled "don't worry I'll put her in her place take control" she stood and looked over at [member="Sheila"], her face turning to pure anger as she grabbed one of her sabers

You listen here you little flying ferfek"she said approaching slowly"that man over there happens to be someone I love and happens to also be commander of this ship"she got within five feet looking dead straight at the pixie"and you DARE point a saber at him"she saber as she activated hers with a snap hiss and glow of yellow"

And you dare tell him to be respectful when your setting here threatening him on HIS ship"she pointed her saber at her"turn off your blade or I will put you in your place and trust me"she grinned as lightning arced in her hand"I won't be easy

With that she stood and would wait till either she attacked or submitted and put her blade down

[member="Watcher Three"]

Watcher quickly let go as Stardust got up and drew her lightsaber. That was not something he needed to get in the middle of. And then she'd gone and threatened the fairy, and he sighed as he gently walked up to Dusty, reaching into her hand and switching her lightsaber back off. He gave her hand a squeeze as he looked tiredly at the fairy.

"Hey, uh -your name's Sheila, right?- Can we please assume that I'm not going to come onto you? At the very least, because my dear Dusty is well within earshot. But it's more 'coz I don't mess with my loved ones."

He raised an eyebrow as he leaned his head on Stardust's shoulder and smiled a little bit.

"So how about everybody calms down, I'll go back to flirtin' with my girlfriend, and Sheila can take a look around the ship. This is, after all, one of the vessels I'm looking for stygium to upgrade."

[member="stardust"] [member="Sheila"]

Sheila looked at him and kept the blade spinning as she heard the twi'lek and then cringed. "Dude... that is offensive. Twi'leks don't have ears they have those cone things. PC bro... PC" She said it while deactivating the saber and securing it on her hip while she glowed golden and was laughing with the sound of bells almost before she was fluttering around. "Come on lets go you guys are slow and if we get enough crystals... you can hold the ice cream... or sweets, or sugar."

Watcher put a sarcastic smirk on his face as he looked at Sheila again. He'd worry about his pouting girlfriend in just a moment. Getting the last word in with the fairy was just something that felt necessary.

"Well, biting her uh... cone-things... still works like biting her ear..."

Now he shrugged and walked away, back to his Dusty, and hugged her over the back of the chair while he gently stroked one of her lekku. He wasn't trying to drive her crazy or anything, but she definitely needed the distraction.

"It's alright, dear. She's gonna help us, even if she annoys you."

Sheila was watching them as she fluttered there and shrugged. Heading over to the important part she was sitting on a console with a grin on her face though checking her hair and clothing while she was grinning before laying back. "Weee, this ship is fun and fast. Come on lets get down there and sniff out some crystals."

Watcher grinned as he stood up straight again and cocked a finger towards the lift that would bring them down to the hangar. Kelsior wasn't visible yet, but that was okay. The hyperspace coordinates were in his brain, and Dusty was piloting the shuttle either way.

"What're we waiting for, then?"

He strapped on his swords and walked towards the lift.

I like to move it move it, he like to move it move it, she like to move it move it..... Move it. Sheila was dancing where she was and had a grin on her face while she was hovering there with a few thoughts but was going to the lift with the others while darting around. "Do we got any music for the trip, or food... we need food, lots and lots of food."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom