Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Everyone's favorite Twi'lek...

Suhr

S
Is considering a return to roleplaying this character. As a result I'd like to potentially pick up from the storyline that I left off at. Would anyone be interested in joining a force sensitive fugitive in her flight from the CIS for murder, theft, and the like?

Suhr

S
True true! Sorry about the monumental delay - I lost all motivation to post as Suhr for reasons I can't entirely remember.
PM me and we'll work out something, I'm sure.
@[member="Balaya Zambrano"]

Suhr

S
@[member="Xander Carrick"]
Awesome. I'll wait to see what other interest gets drummed up, then make an open thread for everyone to meet in.

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]
Pm away!

@[member="Suhr"] it is okay, I understand sometimes the lack of motication. No worries and we can work out whatever came of that weedend. Nothing to big, Balaya hasn't actually ever done that but friends with her trying to lure Suhr to the sith can always be good

@[member="Suhr"] well, I live alone with a Proxy training droid. and the only thing I know what to really do is to use a lightsaber and to use critical thinking IC. so if you want to do anything that involves puzzles, or a saber duel/fight, I'm up for it!

Um actually sign me up for anything because I need the Rps to do. lol

I wouldn't mind helping you, even though we've not roleplayed on here together yet. If you ever require the services of good ol' Veltraa, let me know. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom