Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Everyone starts somewhere... (open)

Cade Black

C
I~Coroscaunt~I

Cade's YT-1200 ship slowly descented into the atmosphere of Coroscaunt, one of the most major worlds, it was a sight to behold, a bit like Taris in it's hay day, before Darth Malak bombed it with, well, bombs. Cade looked down again then flicked a few buttons on the dashboard, making the descent a little bit faster, there was only so much light that the human eye could take, Cade closed his eyes as he wondered what surprise would await him on the surface.

MAI

Multipurpose Advanced Infiltrator
Yet another day of wandering about Courascant in order to observer more organics and their behaviors. During this day I had come to realize that most organics, unlike droids or programs, have a variety of occupations. A Mon Calamarian does not only need to be a fisherman, but also an owner of a store or even a weapons dealer. A Twi'lek has the potential to be anything from a smuggler to a security officer. Yet droids have a function based on their creation. It may be begin to think what my profession, ambiguous as it was, was the only thing I was useful for.

During my time of thinking I walked through the streets, dressed in a casual grey dress and shoes, an uncommon sight to those who had not already seen a droid wearing clothing around Courascant. It was almost becoming a social norm among those who always see me walking about.

@[member="Cade Black"]

Neskar A'toll

Hail to the King, baby
The Mandalorian stood, silent and solemn, at the entrance to the space port. He leant against the wall, arms folded, and his dark blue eyes glared through the black visor, surveying each new arrival. He wore his beskar'gam, purple and burgundy, and he was of a great height, towering over the lesser mortals in the area. Coolly, he glared at the passer bys, no doubt appearing intimidating to some.

Cade Black

C
Cade's ship landed on the surface, Cade exited his ship then made his way towards the blast gates that looked like a entrance. As soon as Cade had come within 3 meters of the gate he was stopped and asked to give the men credits. Cade was in no arguing mood so he just paid them and exited. While he was walking he spotted a Mando, trying to act tough, he ignored this hoping that the Mando would sense that Cade didn't find him very 'scary' or 'intimidating'

@[member="Neskar A'toll"] @[member="MAI"]

MAI

My passing onward had my attention focused on a Mandalorian, as indicated by his armor, as he seemed to try and show off a more intimidating air about him due to the way he was leering through his mask. My sensors were able to detect his inner body language, while his outer was also evident, that he was trying to display a more alpha male demeanor. During this time I did not realize I had walked into the path of another individual who I unknowingly bumped into. While for myself the moment of impact would not seem like much for him it was likely different. "Excuse me." I stated, seeing him. "My attention was elsewhere and I did not realize I had entered into your path. Apologies."

@[member="Cade Black"] @Neskar A'tall

Cade Black

C
Cade was innocently walking when a droid type figure bumped into him, she or he, but most likely she, tried to apologize Cade nodded to this and replied "Don't apologize droid, I should've been looking around myself" Cade felt no anger towards the Droid, why should he? If he destroyed it, someone would repair it, then Cade looked towards the Mando again and muttered "what a stuck up scruffy Nerf herder" under his breath.

@[member="MAI"] @[member="Neskar A'toll"]

MAI

Hearing his comment I looked towards the Mandolorian in question and replied "Yes. He does seem the ore rough type. Though I believe it is his own way of trying to provide male dominance on his appearance. Otherwise he just wants people to know hes not in a talkative mood. Most likely the latter." I turned back to @[member="Cade Black"] and asked "Are you injured at all? Often organics tend to have some sort of injury when running into a droid. Especially if that droid is covered in a heavy synthetic alloy like myself."

@[member="Neskar A'toll"]

Cade Black

C
Cade looked down, he didn't feel any pain or see any blood "I am completely fine... I think" he said, a little bit unsure of himself "what is your designated name" Cade asked "I don't want to look disrespectful and have to call you Droid, droids get insulted just as easily as organics" Cade smiled to the Droid, momentarily forgetting the Mando.

@[member="MAI"] @[member="Neskar A'toll"]

MAI

"I am MAI. Multipurpose Advanced infil..." I stopped when I realized how negative the designation of "infiltrator" would sound to an organic. "...Intelligence." I replied with a more positive answer. I held out my hand, as I knew it a custom among organics, and asked "Your name?"

@[member="Cade Black"]

Cade Black

C
Cade took the hand in his and shook it, the proceeded to answer her question "I'm Cade, Cade Black" he said "don't ask me how to spell it I don't know how, I suffer from dislexi..." Cade stopped sharing the fact that he was disletic wasn't always an easy feat, he blushed a bit before saying "just please don't ask all I know is that it starts with K"

@[member="MAI"]
(OOC Note: I don't suffer from delexia in real life I just roleplay the character with that problem)

Coruscant
Sitting quietly watching the world traverse by

Satine D'ulin, Elder of Emberlene she laughed to herself how that sounded so over bearing and old. She sat watching the comings and goings of Coruscant a trained eye on the movers and shakers of this world. Senators, Jedi, Republic military all of them hurried to complete something that seemed so important. Had they stopped to think for one moment someone or something could be planning rearranging their day.

She knew of a contract that was being offered on a Senator, she knew this same Senator walked through here each day. What Satine had not decided was whether she wanted the contract or if she just wanted to watch and see who would emerge from the shadows to take it.

She picked up her drink sipping it quietly she looked over the rim of the glass and watched events unfold.

Cade Black

C
Suddenly, Cade noticed that a person was sitting by herself, he turned to @[member="Mia"] and said "wait here a moment" before turning around and offering himself a seat across from the girl "hello, you look lonely would you like to join me?" He asked politely with a slight flirtatious tone to his voice.

@[member="Satine D'ulin"]

Satine watched him as he approached, she smiled as he sat down across from her. She wasn't really lonely, but some conversation and the illusion of fitting in would help. "Sure why not, I'm Satine, you are?"

She looked over to who he had been speaking with, wondering if her new friend would invite them along.

@[member="Cade Black"]

Neskar A'toll

Hail to the King, baby
Neskar smiled under the buy'ce helmet of the Mandalorians, planted squarely on top of his head. His arms dropped from his chest, yet still he leant against the wall, merely gazing at people. More specifically, that man who seemed to avoid his stare. He smirked again, and then he speared his hand into his satchel, rooting around for... something. He grabbed the something. A small datapad, nothing spectacular. Bringing it up to his view, he stared through the visor, at the LCD screen, frowning somewhat as he tried to make out the words through the shaded visor. This was a good idea, making it tinted on the INSIDE. How does that even work? Scrolling around for a bit, he checked the news, or something along that line. He didn't really care that much, but he assumed it would make him look a little bit less threatening. Looking up every-so-often, he kept a firm gaze on the man. He seemed to be some kind of forcie, with those robes and stuff, and Neskar... hated forcies. It was well-funded, that theory, but he wanted to check every-so-often that at least not every forcie was a conniving, plotting piece of bantha fodder.

Cade Black

C
Cade replied to @[member="Satine D'ulin"] with the simple sentence "Cade, Cade Black." Then beckoned to @[member="Mia"] to join them he looked at to join him and the girl, then turned back to Satine, he felt like being flirting, maybe it would help him forgot his dyslexia, "you know Sardine, angels aren't usually out this far in the galaxy"

@[member="Neskar A'toll"]

She smiled, "what makes you think I'm an angel, maybe I'm the devil come down to Coruscant" She would give it as good as she got. She noticed he beckoned his friends, the more the merrier.

@[member="Cade Black"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom