Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Every Dark Corner

Agamar.jpg

Many of the inhabitants were scholars and medical personnel. Death was not an uncommon occurrence however that morning when the Librarian came in to open the site that met her eyes stopped her where she stood.

The archivist a man about forty human years, graying at the temple, his face weathered from time and the element lay upon the main table. The Librarian at first thought perhaps he had fallen asleep but as she got closer she could see that his eyes were open staring upwards, a small spot of blood could be seen at the corner of his mouth. The librarians heart beat quickly in her chest as fear gripped her.

In his hands he held the image of Galen Erso a well known crystallographer as well as physicist, mathematician and theoretician. His accomplishments were documented in one of the datacrons found in the library. Was it still here? Was it safe? She would have to look stepping away she realized that the datacron while important was not so important as her friend, and mentor the Archivist. Who did this and why?

What did Galen Erso have to do with the Archivist? The Librarian realized she had to call the authorities as she stepped away she saw the note attached to the collar of the archivist. Written in bold thick red letters.

YOU CANNOT HIDE IT FROM ME I WILL FIND IT
Find what?

The realization that someone had killed the archivist to find IT chilled her. She turned and ran from the Library locking the doors and calling the authorities.

A call for help is sent out to anyone who could send a someone to help investigate the death of the Archivist and to find out what IT is.

It was black. Tremble. The bad smell. Andy was in the worst place he could be, and he didnt remembered how he got there..."Andy you idiot!" the mentioned one fell the jail in which he was rolled around. The smell of trash in a box was more evident "Thanks my maker i cant smell. But this is idiotic" The droid grabbed his arm and managed to get him up. A few hours later, he was fresh walking out of a clinic "I search you for all over the city!" "Yeah. Got drunk in the After Party. Didnt brought a wallet so the kidnappers dump me" said with his hands crossed in his backneck, with eyes closed. Waiting for the hungover to come

"Gave me the helmet and the hilt please" Hex took out the two objects from a backpack on its back and hand them over. For now, the money from the party would be deposited on his account in an hour or two. Those students are wild after their finals week.

In his way down a street towards the hangar bay, a woman ran. Screaming "Murder" over and over as crazy as someone who look at her "Please sir. I just want to recharge..." "Then go. I can see what the problem is. Then come looking or search for the helmet GPS as usual" with that clear out, he catch up to the run librarian and stopped her "Wow wow" the woman spoke like it was a horror movie, about the corpse and what was written in the piece of paper

"Could you help me solve this murder and tell me..." the woman just fleed. Andy gasped and entered the temple, with the helmet scanning the area and everything. Entering the temple, and waiting for the helmet to finish the scan.

[member='Victoria Treadway']

Tori had finally recovered from her addictions and though at times it clawed at her insides she was through the worst of it. [member="Bryce Bantam"] had given her some purpose and she had taken it a step further. The same obsessive personality that pushed her into drugs now pushed her to do other things.

The call that came from Obroa-skai for assistance was unexpected. The world of medicine and libraries should easily be able to investigate a murder. She suspected it was the note that was pinned to the archivist chest that was more unnerving.

She would need to be cautious in her dealings but Tori was on her way to help.

The spaceport bustled with activity. Fumes made her wrinkle her nose as the acidic smell filled her senses. "whew" Tori kept moving she was going to the library to look around, see if anything gave her a clue.

[member="Andy Khor"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom