Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Every Biologists ABC's

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
Altering, Bacteria, Clones, Destruction. Varying fielding of interest, but ones he'd combine today. He had summoned a decent crew, sending out messages to a chiss scientist by the name of @[member="Ina'nai'sabosen"], the geneticist @[member="Circe Savan"] and even managing to get ahold of the alchemist @[member="Disciple"]. The only one he'd worked with previously however was @[member="Madeline Kahoshi"], with whom he'd completed a Sith Project and obtained Spaarti Cylinders from. Truth be told she wasn't merely the only one he'd met before, but also the only one he felt he could trust as far as he could throw. Precautions were made for his guests as a result, with various agents ready should they choose to become . . . disorderly.

In anycase if they came they'd find themselves in a small but well equipped lab, and a droid would have given them each two blood samples to examine, a human male and a female miralian, though the droid would give them no instructions on why they'd be given it or what they'd be doing. For now he'd have to wait for them, and they'd have to wait for him. It was no matter though, he was patient. What he did today, what they'd do today, would be remembered for quite some time.

Circe immediately began to put the laboratory's equipment to good use, the blood being scanned, dissected into its base components via centrifuge, and examined for DNA. This would reveal everything about the person they'd come from, once thoroughly analyzed for active genes. As well, she would know what traits they may not have had, but which could have been passed down to any offspring, or which could belong to their parents. When the information was fully set, she would send a copy of it to her datapad for personal storage.

Perhaps she'd run across those people later down the line.

@[member="Valik"]

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
As the red-haired plantous woman arrived Valik singled her out specifically before addressing what would hopefully be a group.

"I worked for the Merrill Campaign. I know who you are, and I know what you are, and I know what she coated her blade in. If I suspect you of sabotaging or copying any data I will release an airborn variant of the White Blight and you will die. If you wish to leave you may do so freely, but if you plan to stay I'm going to need all of your datapads and electronics before we begin."

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"You know as well as I do that white-blight doesn't kill instantly. I'd still be able to get out of here before I died. But very well." Circe tossed aside her datapad, placing it in whatever sort of locker or safebox that @[member="Valik"] had around. She paused, crossing her arms in annoyance. "Please don't bring up Miss Merrill and what she did. I still have sore limbs from time to time thanks to that schutta."

@[member="Valik"]

@[member="Valik"] @[member="Circe Savan"]

"You needn't worry about what she may or may not attempt to do in your presence..." came the echoed voice of an ancient being. It's exhale was the dust of an ancient tomb, even as its coral armored body stood over a series of equipment that it had barely even begun to use. The evidence of it's work, however, came from the palpable chill in the air around it.

A lingering effect of his presence within the Force; a cold terror that clenched at the hearts of those around him. It was one he was entirely oblivious too, of course, and not one he truly knew about. His arrogance assured him that any fear was purely of his own doing.

The blood, however, floated in two small spheres around him. "What did you summon me for...", the figure inhales deeply, "...Sith." It was less a title and more a reference to the Dark Side. So far as he was concerned, all who used it were Sith - not Rogue, not Templar. Sith.

Madeline came slowly into the lab, a white coat covering a simple black well tailored suit. Still the heir to the Atrisian Homeworld, a single and well trusted body guard came in tow as she never seemed to be rid of such now, always followed. Always. As far as anyone here would know he was merely an assistant to Maddie.

A soft smile came as her eyes scanned the lap quickly and came to @[member="Valik"] . "Hello again, Valik. A pleasure to see you again, and a joy to be working with you." Her tone kind, soft and polite as it always was. Just the way things were with her.

This was far from the first time she'd worked with the Sith and undoubtedly would not be the last. With the hand off of vials from the droid, she eyed them for a brief moment quite curious as to their purpose here and what he'd wished for of them this time. Though, Madeline had never failed him, she was not interested in seeing what would happen should she, or anyone else here failed in their appointed task.

Finding her own station, she settled in, and old flimsi notebook all she'd brought and two pens which she neatly laid beside it as she set the vials in proper storage to await for Valik to explain just exactly what he wished of the group before him, knowing better to ask, she knew he'd explain in due time upon his own terms and she was not about to press the matter by asking, after all there might be a couple more scientists on the way. So far, the other two in the room she didn't know at all but that wasn't too much of a surprise for her. Too many scienctists out there but so few truly gifted ones, and Valik's standards from experience were far higher than likely the other two in the room had ever encountered.

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
Circe dropped the datapad into a foot locker and Valik used the Force to press a small concealed switch behind him. An electro-magnet would be activated wiping all data from the circuitry, and also inhibit any scanning procedures the datapad might have been programmed to do while it was sitting around. While that was going on Disciple was levitating the vials of blood, calling him what he was, and inquiring what was going on. Soon Madeline Kahoshi arrived, albeit with an assistant. He was curious as to why she'd need an assistant, but remembered their conversation about being an heir, his purpose was likely two-fold. Man probably couldn't defend her from any of the trio there, but he supposed it was better than nothing.

"As I'm sure you've all heard Isley Verd, a commander of the Confederacy, has made a clone army. This wouldn't be a problem, but he had the tenacity to use Vong Biotechs to make the clones immune to the Force. Personally I do not enjoy the prospect of ten thousand commandos out there with immunity to the Force and thought the Yuuzhan Vong themselves were enough. So I contacted Mr. Verd here, and traded him a suit of armor for blood samples of the male and female templates, copies of which you have now. Today we are going to make a plague designed specifically to kill these two people, and show Mr. Verd how stupid clone armies really are."

@[member="Madeline Kahoshi"] @[member="Disciple"] @[member="Circe Savan"]

There was a no noise from Disciple as @[member="Valik"] explained himself, but he couldn't help the smile that pulled at his lips behind the slit of his coral helmet. That was a goal which he could place himself behind without qualm. Anyone willing to paint that big of a target on their back deserved to have shots fired in their direction.

And a clone army of Vong-shaped clones was about as big a target as he'd ever heard of.

"Before we begin..." the ancient Sith croaks, "..what is the desired transmission vector?" If it were him, he'd mutate some of the blood to ruin the templates on what was likely Kamino, while also saving just enough to ruin the remainder of the clones that were already out and about.

But that was him. The Sith clearly had a plan and as someone who could respect sticking to a plan, he wouldn't ruin it. Not unless he had to.

@[member="Disciple"] @[member="Valik"] @[member="Circe Savan"]

Her smile only grew into a smirk as Valik spoke, a common enemy in her eyes and in her Empire's eyes as well. CIS had more than played their role trying to destroy her home world and that was not appreciated. "I must say, a project I can more than get behind. So glad I can be here, as this ... This is personal." She spoke with a certain fire in her voice, that showed brightly in her eyes. She was angry to say the least. They had made a powerful enemy when they had stepped foot on her home-world and in the end they would pay for such, gravely if she had any say.

"Now are you set on a plague, or would a chemical substance work just as well, perhaps distributed through a nanite system?" Her hand idly writing across her flimsi notebook. Ideas already forming as she looked to Valik. Both had promise, she, a nanotech expert, but that just one of her many talented areas. Genetics just as well on the list and was where Valik first got a look of her skills and talents. "He is after all seemingly foolish enough to dump all his troops off in one locale at once to make sure a job is done. Easy enough to wipe out the whole army if we can draw them out in that manner." Though that was a bigger game. Valik had his plans, and she was a hired gun for this just as the others were. "And what about the initial clone templates, how are those to be dealt with?" That did have her curious but if Valik wasn't to reveal his plans fully to her, that was fine with her. She however couldn't help being curious about things like that.

"Viruses are easy enough to construct, just have to find the weakness in their genetic code to rip them apart." Tapping her pen on the book, she kept thinking, "Last virus I made turned the subjects into nothing but piles of sludge at the end. Completely broken down at the cellular level. Not particularly pleasant to see happen, but it was rapid. To the point they were dead in less than a couple minutes, not enough time to administer an antidote or cure by ay means." For a moment she paused just sitting silently upon her lab stool.

"I'm assuming you desire something just as quick acting. I can't promise the same time frame of death but I'm certain I can work a similar illness. Key is finding what makes these particular clones tick and breaking it down from there." More notes written as she continued on, not even looking down to the notebook, "Do not worry, as with the last time we worked together, my notes will all be turned over to you once I have done my part in the project. Reasons I choose flimsi for projects." She after all had no reason to steal the work, or reproduce it herself and would much rather have it in his hands than her own. When hired the work one did in her field was never hers, only belonging to the being who hired her.

There was one more thing she had to add as a small thought, "And I know you have the force, both of you." She said to both Disciple and Valik, not knowing of Circe and her reputation. Her own cloned "son" being a force user and somewhat of a darker one though he seemed to be searching for something more. He, had disappeared and often she had worried what came of him, worried when she knew of the state secret about force users. "I know it can be further twisted and manipulated once it's made. In ways I don't fully understand, yet. The force is not my realm may never will be. I only know a minute bit about it, and that is all." The very reason her eyes were blue, were due to ancient Sith magic, something she'd only recently came to understand why her DNA seemed so different than other Atrisian's DNA.

"Oh, and timeline? What are we talking about here? Weeks? Months?" Needing to know the time she had to work with and how much she needed to push herself to complete the task the trio had been hired for.

"We don't want to use quick acting, though." Circe looked @[member="Madeline Kahoshi"] over. While there were advantages to quickly killing off the clones, it would potentially make the CIS a lot more cautious when engaging their foes, which would cause a good deal of trouble in using the virus on their clones. "What we should do is have the virus be delayed, while be hidden as a standard smoke or something of the like." Pausing, she motioned. "Let me explain wha I'm thinking."

A hologram projector came to her hand as she worked to elaborate upon her concept. "Standard means of transport is through grenade, chemical sprayer, or grenade launcher. The smoke appears to simply be obscuring to the clones, and perhaps choking. The virus is delayed for a good three to nine hours, the exact longevity of whih can be determined through varying levels of a catalyst being added. This virus breaks the clone down from the inside out after fully infiltrating his entire body, causing him to explode, likely at nighttime. The virus is extraordinarily infectious to clones, so when one comes in to see what's wrong, even the residue of his comrade's gaseous remains will infect him as well."

It seemed simple enough. Not to mention would be far more difficult to predict and discover any information from.

@[member="Madeline Kahoshi"] @[member="Valik"] @[member="Disciple"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom