Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ever play Town of Salem?

[member="Switch"] - Yeah, i've probalby been playing it ten times a day. Not even joking.

[member="Camellia Swift"] - My user's Bugman, but i'm retiring for the night. :p

[member="Alva Calvarona"]

Halloween weekend.... When the game will be most appropriate, and when I will have a sugar high that will send me through the roof.

Haven't gotten around to making an account yet, cos my Crapbook Pro won't download the new Flash Player. :p

I'll probably be availble 3-7.

And I know the feeling switch... I was the medium one time, and everyone thought I was the serial killer. Why? Because the serial killer put in his death note 'I'M BUGMAN'.

People are idiots sometimes... xD

I've done that.

I'm on a roll today, tho'. :p

I won by myself as SK.

Then I got to the last night as Medium.

COME@ME MAFIASSS

...I'm addicted....
[member="Camellia Swift"]

[member="Camellia Swift"] - Sounds good to me.

I just played as the Jester... someone randomly accused me of SK in whisper. I went with it. Easiest Jester ever. :p

According to Town of Salem wiki, the roles Vampire, Vampire hunter, Forger, and Werewolf are coming soon! :)

Looking forward to it... Vampire and Werewolf both look interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom