Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ever play Town of Salem?

Switch

Don't make me bite you...
They were even bellyaching about how *insert dead player's name here* "told" them that they were so and so, and therefore such and such was cheating!

Do they not realize that they are implicating themselves? Non-mediums cannot talk to the deceased! If you are going to cheat, at least don't announce it!

Okay... Rant over...

Lmao, that's happened several times. The one time i'ved played mayor, I revealed second day. Lasted until the end, without any protection..

5018883.jpg

Lord Tarantula

An Arachnid, not a Cephalopod
Finally started playing, and I've had some f'ed up rounds today.

First: Me as the Doctor. The guy I saved from getting killed was the one who killed me later during the 10th night. Mafia win.

Second: Me as the Framer. Managed to make it so that there were four mafia at the end, and three townies. Killed two, lynched the third. Mafia win.

Third: Me as the Jester. Got *that* close to getting lynched, and then some nerf herder just had to hit innocent. Didn't get killed, ever. Mafia win.

Fourth: Me as Transporter. Saved myself and random people most nights, and accidentally roleblocked a couple of serial killers and a mafioso. I almost got lynched because all the lookouts and investigators died, but I ended up lynching all the mafia. Townie win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom