Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Even Veterans can still train

Standing on the grounds of a Republic training facility, I could see a multitude of people using weapons from lightsabers, to swords, blasters, to slughthrowes, and hand to hand combat to some form of Kata. I however just stood there in my armor. Alex right next to me with her helmet off and under her arm. I came to train mostly in the use of my beskad, or hand to hand combat. But I was still armed with a slugthrower revolver. Even in the safest of places, someone could decide to take it a little too far, or an invasion could happen any second.

I turned to Alex, and she just smiled at me. Sure we could have practiced together, but we have been doing it so long, that we know each other's moves so well that none of us would make a dent in one's defenses. Let alone even tire out before the other. We seemed to be onpar with our skills as bladesmen/women. So we both decided to go to the local training facility to maybe find a challenge. So far, Neither of us have been able to. There was one guy who got close to making a mark on me, but he messed up his footing and lost it when I came at him.

Now we were just standing off to the side watching others and their footwork and blade dances to see someone who might be good enough for either one, or both of us. I looked at a few and hoped for the best, but one failed. His footwork was awful, but he compensated for very fast strikes. Meaning I would take him out easily with two strikes. One right at his chest, followed by a sweep at his legs, and boom. He was done.

I scanned the rest of the area. Looking for anyone that might provide some kind of entertainment, or even some rivalry with skills. Now that would be fun. Having a Rival within the republic to try and beat. More so on a friendly level, but still beat up and in turn get a few beatings myself.

Now that would be fun.

[member="Drapeam Nyx"],

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom