Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Even the Strongest Fall (Iron Empire/Atheus' Judgment)

C S I L L A
Baelor Throne Room

Breathing in.

I stood a few paces in front of the throne room. Standing there in my standard gear, including the covering of my face. I was never without it. As expected, I carried only my lightsaber. Hanging from my belt. No need to hide it since I was stepping before the Emperor and anyone he allowed to come and see what would happen to me.

Man am I an idiot.

I was here because with a recent return to the Empire, I had decided to just barge in and ask for what I felt was necessary. In hindsight, with the Silver Jedi reclining in power, and waining away from the space that was ever so closer to the planet of Hora, it was probably a stupid decision to make. One that I was not fond of. I had made a mistake, and so I must pay the consequences.

I knew that Thalia would be here. She had left our quarters to be here early. I told her to go ahead of me so she wouldn't have to bare the shame that I carried with me. She didn't make this decision. I did. She should have nothing to do with it. However, I still felt I was justified at the time.

The Silvers were expanding. And the Iron Empire is all about keeping the peace, and allowing others to come and go as they please. I wanted to do the same with my planet. I wanted to create a place where all of my kin could come and learn of the galaxy in peace, and prevent the destruction of my own culture like the Mandalorians had. Looking to the guards, I knew one of them by name.

Thaxis was a Hellyni that I had brought here. One that I had given a life to. He stood there. Even from his posture, I knew he felt disappointed in me, as well as a little bit of sadness of what was going to take place. Walking towards me, he placed a hand on my shoulder.

"You are strong. However, I still pray to our gods that the Emperor will be lenient."
"Thank you."

That was all I could say. And I feared if I spoke more, I would only make matters worse. He nodded his head to the other guards as he stood before me. Turning around, he straightened himself before leading me in. I followed a few steps behind my kin, and followed willingly. Hence the lack of chains on my wrists, and ankles. Everyone knew I could break out of them if I wanted. And there was no point of putting me in them if I came willingly. I would accept my dues.

Stopping as we entered the throne room. I saw what could only be our Emperor before me. Sitting upon the throne. One that he had fought for. This was public. Why? To show an example that not even the highest of our empire, can escape from punishment. Coming forward, I stood beside Thraxis, as I bowed my head to the Emperor.

"Emperor Baelor, I bring forth Atheus of the Iron Legion. Coming before you to determine the consiquences of actions during the talks between the Iron Empire, and the Silver Sanctum Coalition."

Let it begin.

[member="Isamu Baelor"] | [member="Aleksander Miles"] | [member="Arisa Yune"] | [member="Aster Rose Baelor"] | [member="Bato Golden"] | [member="Benedict Rotadaria"] | [member="Caelag Vass"] | [member="Diana Veneris"] | [member="Emissary"] | [member="Jeden Cruhac"] | [member="Killian Rutherson"] | [member="Jonas Vile"] | [member="Kimiko"] | [member="Krayzen Dratos"] | [member="Nolan Detta"] | [member="Ordan Vosk"] | [member="Sereda Pendragon"] | [member="Siva Mortini"] | [member="Talos Rygat"] | [member="Thaddeus Braken"] | [member="Théodred Heavenshield"] | [member="War Hydra"] | [member="Zeradias Mant"],

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom