Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Even Footing (Ferus)

Nyx

Insert Hilarious Title Here
Zoya stood outside her new quarters with the Assassins, drumming her fingers on her arms.
[member="Darth Ferus"] had told her he wanted to see her, and to wait for him there. She hadn't had much interaction with the other Assassins in her time here, preferring solitude, and was still fairly unfamiliar with the base. The Rapax had no idea what Ferus wanted, and while she wasn't worried that he would kill her, she thought he seemed very interested in her telum.
But she shook such doubts out of her mind as she waited, the time ticking by.

"So, you're here. I see you've grown your limbs back nicely. Have you found yourself satisfied with the food I give you." With both hands behind his head the red man stepped out behind [member="Zoya"] . The room itself seemed empty for the moment, but upon Ferus's entrance, the floor shifted. Near the center, where the Predator was, the ground opened up to reveal a deep red basin, almost the size of a tub. It was filled with a glossy red substance, looking more like smoke than liquid.

"After our first encounter, I cut you to ribbons. So, we're going to fix that. Sith Alchemy is a form of the Force that will let me alter what ever is submerged in this liquid. You are to enter it, and I will morph your body into more than just a predator. Lightsabers and blasters are your bane, and I will remove such a fear. Are you prepared?"

Nyx

For a moment, Zoya didn't know what to think.
Her entire life, she had been terrified of lightsabers, the one thing that could destroy her, that could really kill her. They were the only weapons the Rapax truly feared, and the prospect of that not happening any more left her speechless.
After a moment, her surprised look turned into one of satisfaction, and a grin slowly grew on her face.
"Prepared? I'm more than prepared, I'm eager. Where do we start?"

[member="Darth Ferus"]

​"Immediately. Step into the tub, and I will begin. Be warned however, as this will be incredibly painful, far more than being dismembered or even gutted alive. This will be like getting skinned, without the thankful release of death. Understand this, and that should you flinch, should you move or cry out in pain, this process will kill you." Ferus rolled up his sleeves figuratively, as he didn't actually have any, and set his hands on the side of the basin. Lightning crackled over his fingers as he held it, preparing the waters. For [member="Zoya"] , the initial dip wouldn't hurt, but that would change once they began.

Nyx

Zoya looked at the basin, her eyebrows raised. So, she just had to get in, right? Just step into the mysterious red liquid and gain untold power. Sounds legit.
With a deep breath, Zoya stepped into the basin, shivering as the liquid made contact with her skin. The mauve haired girl knew what she had to, and brought out her telum. The red appendages unwrapped from her spine, and shot out of her back. After a moment of thought, Zoya decided to take another precaution.
She shed her clothing, and shrugged at [member="Darth Ferus"].
"Clothing is uncomfortable. If I'm going to be in pain, I might as well be comfortable."
She crossed her arms.
"Alright, I'm ready."

Thankfully, the murky red water would cover any shedding. With both hands already set on either side of the tub, he would get right to work. Murmuring under his breath, the Sith who was once red would turn black, the Dark Side flowing through his form. [member="Zoya"] would find the water temperature slowly begin to heat up, going from a cozy warm to a hot bath. But it was at this point that the pleasantries stopped.

She would find her entire body that was submerged feeling like it was on fire. Ferus went right to work to alchemize her body, forcibly changing her genetic make up to fit what it was he was aiming for. Well, to certain parts of her body. Specifically, her claws, fangs, and those peculiar wings. They were not items he could make fully immune to the power of a lightsaber without compromising their ability to move, but those wings of her certainly would find themselves resistant to being removed.

With her body feeling as if it was on fire, she would find a new sensation as he began to change the wings themselves, that being skinned alive. Again and again. It was a merciless thing, but such prizes as to what she was after came with a price.

Nyx

At first, it was somewhat pleasant. The warm liquid felt nice, though her sensitive body was beginning to get uncomfortable as the liquid's temperature rose.
Then the fire started.
The Rapax held in her screams as her body experienced the feeling of being aflame. She had felt similar things, being hit by a blaster, the burn of a lightsaber, but nothing compared to the burn she felt now. She could feel her body changing, and her fangs bit through her lip as she tried to hold in her screams, blood dripping from her mouth.
Just as she thought it couldn't get worse, he started on her telum. Worse than fire, it felt like her skin was being slowly removed, slapped back on, and removed again, each time more painful than the last.
But she weathered through it, her claws piercing her palms. The Rapax was determined to get through this.

[member="Darth Ferus"]

He would finish with her wings then, changing them to an almost more leathery substance. One that could resist the strike of the heat blade most Force Users employed. It wouldn't stand up indefinitely, but glancing blows wouldn't burn through it. Now, however, he had to her claws. This, unlike the Talum, would be far more painful, or less. It depended really, as the Zabrak didn't know how it felt. To change her claws, he had to start at the roots, and remove the originals. This was done by forcibly ripping them free from her hands, them turning into fuel for the basin. Once they were removed, he would recreate them into something akin to a Sith Sword, but living. Metallic, but organic. The waters themselves would turn into the shiny nails, extending ever so slowly from her fingertips.

She would feel this, like a torch being held to her fingers, but the Zabrak would not pause, would not stop. He did not care how much pain she was in, not after [member="Zoya"] had accepted this change. Everything came with a price.

Nyx

When the pain moved to her claws, Zoya honesty couldn't decide if it was worse. Despite not being burned, now she was getting something ripped out of her body, and replaced. The agony was getting to her, and Zoya squeezed her eyes shut.
But even there, the pain persisted. In her darkness, the pain became a light, a burning light.
As her claws slowly extended, the Rapax wondered if she would ever feel anything quite like this ever again. Surely not. Surely nothing could be quite this level of agony. . . could it?

[member="Darth Ferus"]

Finally, finished with her claws, the Zabrak would bring up his hands from the basin. But most likely to [member="Zoya"] 's dismay, one of his hands reached out to grip the back of her head, and shove it into the water. This cybernetic limb mixed with the murky waters pull on her would most likely be enough to keep her down. And drowning. He would work on her fangs next, not recreating them, but adding a new poison. A poison that would paralyze any who came in contact with it. A poison that was made from the Dark Side. It would slowly corrupt her with it's presence. Of course, she was going to have to deal with the poison herself. Being newly introduced, she may find herself paralyzed from it, and would remain so until she became immune to it.

"Do not struggle, or I will make you one with this basin."

Nyx

When her head was shoved under the liquid, Zoya had a moment of panic. She was in a state of pure instinct, and for a brief moment, she struggled; then the poison set in.
She felt her body go stiff, and she found she couldn't move. The Rapax was unable to move except for her eyes, which darted around, panicking. Her red pupils nearly blended in with the liquid in the basin as she whimpered, feeling her fangs changing. She began to hate this basin. As long as she was in it, she had no control of herself, or her body. Her body was changing dramatically, and she had no control.
Zoya slowly felt her body beginning to move, as it adapted to the poison. She could only dream of what [member="Darth Ferus"] had cooked up next.

Then, and only then, the Zabrak would let [member="Zoya"] once more reach the surface. He would turn from her, stepping away to give her a bit of privacy as he was sure she would be angry. "There you are. Feel free to leave the waters now, but be warned as you do. Your body is new, and you could hurt yourself without meaning to. Those claws are as sharp as any Sith Sword, and will remove your own limbs if you're not careful."

Nyx

Zoya gasped for breath as she breached the surface, desperately trying to fill her pained lungs with oxygen. The Rapax scrambled to get out of the basin, and landed on the floor with a loud thud.
She gasped and panted as she stared at herself, her eyes wide at the changes made to her body.
"What have you done to me?" She whispered.

[member="Darth Ferus"]

"Oh no, I'm not finished yet, so don't think this is the end. I'm simply giving you a break. Sith magics take time, and this is only a temporary state until we are finished. But, with the ground work set, we should be able to continue." Ferus sat back, eyeing [member="Zoya"] as she gasped about, his face devoid of any emotion. "You will become a basis for something more. Now, we will test what has happened, and see how long it takes before your body gives out. Stand up now."

Nyx

Zoya slowly stood, getting a feel for the changes made. She felt. . .deadlier. Stronger, faster. She felt like no one could touch her. Also pain and agony, but she was getting used to that.
The Rapax steadied her breathing as she stood, her face returning to it's usual neutral expression.
"Alright, I'm standing." She snarled. "What now?"
[member="Darth Ferus"]

A snap hiss filled the air as the Zabrak brought his blade around, aiming to tear his blade through [member="Zoya"] . She would have to defend with her body now, but Ferus would continue with his cuts. He wanted to see how long her body could hold up before they simply gave out. His guess? Not very long at all. There was much more he needed to do with the basin before she could fully withstand the blows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom