Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Even Dreams End

Inqusitorious_Div.png

Wait.

Alina's gaze followed Rhynne as she rushed in. The apprentice was angry. Defending her? Oh. The creatures gaze drifted back to the Jedi. Watched as Amani lifted up a blade to block the strike. Her missing arm throbbed in pain. Even now it struggled to regrow, the singed flesh refusing to heal. Burns. Always the worst of a wound a Sangnir could get. "Little hero?"

Oh. She recognized him. Her gaze drifted between him and Amani. And narrowed. Oh. Oh. It wasn't enough to deny acceptance, was it?

"You betrayed me. You betrayed me."

Anger. Rage. It came back as she glared into the very soul of the Jedi in front of her. "I never hid what I was. You- You." She wasn't sure what to say. Her words, what she felt. None of it was working. None of her thoughts wanted to work together. A deep snarl was all she could let loose from her throat. No.

No.

No.

The void came. Amani knew it all too well. An empty sensation of the Force, devoid of it's feeling. It's influence. A bubble around her, cutting everything around her from the Force's embrace. Threatening to do the same to the Jedi. Her apprentice. It didn't matter who was caught in it, she wanted to kill them both. End them both. And as the Force left, clarity came with it.

She blinked. The muddled thoughts of hate and rage were still there, but no longer consuming everything. Worse, she felt.. Bloated.

"We're leaving, Rhynne."

Her gaze lingered on the horned child before falling again on Amani. The hurt was still there. Anger and rage, still there. But an acceptance had grown.

"You are no friend. The next time I see you, I'll turn you into my next meal."

Alicio Organa Alicio Organa | Amani Serys Amani Serys | Rhynne Urdreth Rhynne Urdreth

The small horned girl looked up to the she wolf and her severed limb, Rhyn's heart aching as she grasped the saber so tightly in hand her grey skin turned white. Should any around have extensive skills in empathy, they would feel the child's pain. Green eyes looked Alina up and down, sadness replacing anger slowly as she looked to the two Jedi, the lightsaber shaking as she spoke out trying to act tough.

"If you ever come near her again... Ill kill you."

Hitting the activator switch the hum came to a halt, the blade falling silent as she looked up to her master but still not taking full focus off her assailants. Side stepping she moved to Alina's side, never turning her back to the threat. It was only one she was close enough within reach that she seemed to ever so slightly calm, desperately wanting to hug the woman and ask if she would be alright; but she didn't, instead she just held the deactivated saber towards the Jedi as way of saying 'get lost.'

Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru | Amani Serys Amani Serys | Alicio Organa Alicio Organa

Amani blinked. She hadn't expected Alina to genuinely take the suggestion. There was a momentary flicker of hope that the Sangnir had returned to her senses fully, but it was extinguished just as fast.

"You are no friend. The next time I see you, I'll turn you into my next meal."

Amani dropped her posture, visibly deflating as she realized everything they worked towards was well and truly gone. Her gaze blank and glassy-eyed watching the two Sith leave. Alina's apprentice had the final word, which only added to the sting of defeat. Both of them, seemingly blinded by rage and darkness beyond their grasp.

Amani turned around, and clasped a hand over her mouth. There was no undoing the carnage here. Around them, the town was still brought to its knees by Alina's slaughter. Even if the Sith had realized the error of her ways, this still would have changed everything. She fell into Alicio's shoulder, "Are you okay?" She asked almost instinctively.

"We have to…" There was no nice way of putting it. People here needed answers, and help. Amani spotted a few hidden townsfolk, only now brave enough to peek out at the destruction wrought to their home. She sighed shakily, unable to find anything else to say.

At the mention of 'little hero', Alicio frowned knowingly, his lightsaber growling cantankerously beside him. It was the same person he'd faced on Jedha. She knew Amani, somehow. They had been friends. Or something akin to friends.

Not anymore. After a few final remarks, the pair of Sith left in relative peace. Alicio stared them down, having half a mind to stop them, make them face justice for what happened. But even with Alina's arm severed, and the other's inexperience, he severely doubted he could take them both.

Besides, he had more pressing concerns.

Alicio finally deactivated Introspect as he wrapped his arms around Amani, a hand cradling the back of her head. "I should be asking you that," Alicio murmured, managing to transfer a bit of healing energy through the contact.

"We have to…"

"We will." Alicio looked down at Amani, care in his eyes. He understood entirely. "We will."

"Just... take a moment."

- Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru - Rhynne Urdreth Rhynne Urdreth - Amani Serys Amani Serys -

Inqusitorious_Div.png

Alina couldn't look at them any longer. Amani. Alicio. It was too easy for them to just exist without judgement on who they were. She hated it. Hated every part of it. So she looked away. Turned and walked from the couple alongside Rhynne. The aura stayed around her, devoid of the Force. A protection for the two. No one could see them. And she didn't have to feel them.

The warform she carried dissipated once they were on the infiltrator. With no reason to stay, they left the planet as quickly as they could. It wasn't until the lines of hyperspace streaked by that the Sangnir sat down. In the cargo bay atop the cool steel. As cold as her skin. Her gaze drifted to her wound as it slowly started to heal. Fast enough to be seen by the naked eye. But it'd still be a couple hours until it was complete.

Then it'd be like nothing ever happened. No scars. Nothing but the memories.

The void kept her mind in check. Deadened her emotions as it deadened the Force. It showed too many problems all at once. Her lack of control over her feelings was one. Her eyes closed as she hid her face with her knees. Even numb she was still miserable.

It didn't help that all she could see was Amani's horrified expression.

"It's okay to be a monster. .. Right?" What started as a statement turned to a question in the same breath. She didn't lift her head. Didn't look to her apprentice that she knew was there. She felt weak. Every part of her upbringing as a Sith knew this wasn't something she should be showing anyone, let alone her student. "I can't be anything else. .. I just wanted her to accept me anyway. Or was I just pretending? .. Ah my heads all jumbled up. Can you get me one of-" Ah, right. Blood. Her hidden expression hardened.

".. No, nevermind. I've been drinking too much."

Rhynne Urdreth Rhynne Urdreth | Amani Serys Amani Serys | Alicio Organa Alicio Organa

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom