Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Even a Jedi and a Sith need to work together sometimes."

SOMEWHERE OVER THE PLANET OF APATROS

The research that Odeyseis had made about this planet said that one of the resources that it exports is cortosis ore, when Odeyseis read that the first thing that came up to his mind was his almost broken Aurodium-Cortosis-Weave armor that he had used to fight Seyfra in the past. Odeyseis knew that if he was going to get to Apatros he had to get cortosis ore to repair his armor. It wasn't because he needed his armor for luxury or to intimidate his foes, but because it was the only reason that he survived not just once but twice. He decided to get cortosis ore for his armor and, at the same time, if he could feel the presence of the Dark Side in Apatros, and if he did to see if it was because of the sith holocron that he was looking for and destroy it.

With the research that Odeyseis made, he read too that there were criminal activities within the planet, sacking mines and killing anyone who tried to stop them, most of the time security of mining corporations were not able to stop the criminals since they were just to many for them, the criminals even used armed vehicles against security.

Mining companies asked for help to the Jedi to take care of the situation, that's when the Council decided to send Odeyseis with a young Padawan named @[member="Antares Windu"]. Odeyseis was driving the Justice shuttle on route to one of the mining colonies in Apatros, he turned to see Antares to ask a question. Antares was dark skinned which reminded Odeyseis of his beloved and dead friend Kaira since she had a dark skin too. Odeyseis could see that he was ready, but he didn't know if he was nervous, so he asked the question:

"Is this your first mission, Antares?" Odeyseis question was to see if he could ease the nervousness in Antares, if he was of course. Most of the time Odeyses had to travel with Padawans to these kind of missions, and they were nervous because of one reason or another.

@[member="Kai Nariko"]

The young Padawan said nothing when the Jedi Knight had asked. He was content for this mission, though he was always prepared for the slightest danger. "No." Was his only response. When his time within the Jedi Order had grown longer, the once talkative and always questioning Padawan, Antares Windu, had stopped asking his questions.

It seemed he was rather content for questioning things with himself, where it all made sense. Rather than deal with the silliness of the rest of the Jedi Order. But he was only a Padawan, and he had no right to speak out against the Council. Instead, he would create as mmuch conversation as was necessary. "What do you think of us Jedi being the soldiers to the Republic?" Nothing better than a question that debated what the morals of a Jedi should be.

@[member="Odeyseis"] @[member="Kai Nariko"]

"What do you think of us Jedi being the soldiers to the Republic?"

It was an interesting question for the knight, he had never thought himself as a soldier of the Republic, but as a guardian of peace. But Antares' question wasn't out of place since the Republic was waging war against the now destroyed Sith Empire, and Jedi were sent to battle to fight the armies of the Sith. For Odeyseis it was a duty that it had to be done for the better of the galaxy but at the same time it saddens him to have to kill people.

"I think is a duty that we need to fulfill. Sometimes the enemy takes a form of a big faction and wants to take over the galaxy and makes its people suffer, and as a duty we need to stop them. Not a happy one, but still it must be done."

When the shuttle landed over the landing pad of the mining colony, Odeyseis started to prep his things to get received by the person who asked the Jedi for help in the landing pad and start looking for the criminal group, but Odeyseis continued the conversation with Antares before getting out of the shuttle: "What about you? What do you think of it?"

@[member="Antares Windu"]

Antares thought back to the past where he thought everything was done properly and there wasn't meant to be any questions. He thought of what his Master, Kiskla Grayson would have thought. His thoughts truly wandered in those few moments. He imagined himself as a Jedi Knight or Master. For when he would be at the stage in his time as a Jedi his opinion would most definitely matter.

His gaze found that of the Knight's and he was quiet while he kept up his gaze of darkness. "It is necessary." He said almost grimly. In his time as a Jedi...He had truly become a man of few words. He looked to the ramp of the ship opening up and making sure his blaster was located in his inner robes and his lightsaber on his belt.

He looked to the Jedi Knight again and for all intents and purposes a grin appeared on his face and he walked down the ramp. On his way down his hands found his hood and he threw it up and over his head.

@[member="Odeyseis"]

I grabbed a hold of my hood and put it up to cover my face. Somehow I liked to use my Atoan body structure rather than using my Shi'ido powers to just change my form to that of a different person. I popped the collar on my black jacket and walked out of the ally and into the streets where I would hopefully be finding someone, or a group of people to help me with getting the information or the workforce of mining Cortosis. I needed some, and I didn't know why. Really I had this gut feeling that I needed to grab some, just like I had with the Fireworm crystal, and scales.

Now even as I walked, I could feel the continuation of a light feeling in my force powers. Knowing that it was probably a Lightsided person, I wanted to stay away so I wouldn't start a fight, but once again my instincts told me to walk towards them. Even as I did, I only could feel their sparks near the shipports. The mining colony here was not one for me to be. Even as I was a child. some may think of me as too stupid or naive to be here. Truth of the matter was, I was more than capable.

@[member="Antares Windu"], @[member="Odeyseis"]

"Indeed, it is neccessary." Odeyseis agreed to the young Padawan.

Antares and Odeyseis stepped down from the shuttle, walking towards one of the mining colonies boss, he was a Durosian. When they approached to him close enough he made a quick bow, showed them the way with his arm and started to speak in Durese. Odeyseis was listening to the Duros, he understood everything that he said since he studied the language before becoming a Jedi. The knight turned to Antares and said to him: "He says that these criminals tends to come every month, the last time they attacked it was 3 weeks ago." They continue walking through the small buildings and reached to a mine, stopping. Odeyseis continued: "He said that the last time they attacked they were over 30 men, and used a armed vehicles, he wasn't sure what vehicle it was."

Then, Odeyseis felt it... The sentinel turned around looking for the source, he could feel the Dark Side, but at the same time a disturbance, then the alam went off. The Duros ran away saying something, then Odeyseis translated saying: "They're here. We need to protect the people working here, that's our priority Antares. Try to subdue the criminals, if not, neutralize them if neccesary."

Shots started to be heard and Odeyseis ordered to the Padawan: "Let's go."

| @[member="Antares Windu"] @[member="Kai Nariko"] |

The Jedi Padawan Antares Windu was already gone when he heard the shouts and shots being fired. There wouldn't be any slowness while he was here. There was people's lives at stake, and those were things he couldn't just let be lost. And so he had already elected to be gone by the time the Knight had spoken and was speeding towards the sounds of combat.

Drawing his lightsaber hilt into his hand, he ran into an opening within a mine shaft and saw where the aggressors were. It was time to end this thing, and with a bit of aide from the Force, a leap here, he was already amongst the attackers, cutting them down as fast as he could.

@[member="Odeyseis"] @[member="Kai Nariko"]

As I was walking on towards the ports, Where I could feel them coming from, The lightsiders became stronger and I almost smiled as I rounded the corner. I could see two men run off as blaster fire was heard. As a Templar, though dark in nature, I followed after them. Drawing the hilt of my lightsaber. I ran after them. Not knowing what to expect, I used the force to catch up with them. Activating the crimson saber to tell them of my presence. "You wouldn't mind a Templar's Help would ya?"

I knew that the Jedi and the Templar were rather shaky in the relationships that they had. But as I was more of a Sith, it was even closer to us being at each others throats. I only hoped that the two Jedi saw that they may want help, and with this, maybe we could come to terms.

@[member="Antares Windu"], @[member="Odeyseis"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom