Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Evelyn "Echo" Asura

Evelyn "Echo" Asura

Of no allegiance.
Who is a bounty Hunter.
From a forgotten planet.
Born a human in the year of 825 ABY.
Started her story at the age of Twenty 26.
She is a female who is of a medium height and of a strong yet slender composition.
While wearing her armour she is tall and impossible to tell if she is human or cyborg.
She rarely ever takes off her helmet but when she does you can see her strong blue eyes and golden blonde hair and that her skin is a soft tan in colour.
She has no connection to the force and believes it to be useless.
She finds strength in her piloting skills and in her shooting ability.
However she finds it hard to trust, she can be unrelenting which can lead her into further danger.
She is ruthless and because of such those who know her, know not to cross her.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOTE​
Please do not post in this thread, it is a log of Evelyns achievements and development, as such I wish to keep it clean and only contain posts direct from Evelyn for it.

BIOGRAPHY
Evelyn goes by the code name of "Echo" this is simply for anonymity, she believes that as a bounty hunter her ability to blend in and disappear is key.​
if people know her real name or anything about her then that is a danger she would rather not have, those who learn her real name against her wishes often end up disappearing.​
Providing a first class service is key to Evelyn, she is not hired for her inadequacies, she gets the job done and will not stop until it is done, no contract is too big no target too protected.​
If you want something taken care of Evelyn or rather "Echo" is your go to hunter.​
But do not be mistaken, she won't work with just anyone, you better have the credits to compensate her elite capabilities.​
"That thing, it's a ghost, one minute it was hear the next it was gone,
a few days later I had the head of that Hutt on my table with a request of payment from whatever it is,
I don't know if it is a man or a machine but I do know that it does the job"
- Jadkar Oslo, Pirate Captain​
Hired Evelyn for a contract on a Hutt gangster.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom