Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Evangeline Cross

sig5.jpg
__________________________________________________________________________________________

THE GIRL
tumblr_nz213a8dWT1rut3b7o10_250.gif

NAME: Evangeline Cross
NICKNAMES: Evey, Eva
FACTION: The Galactic Alliance
MASTER: Deceased
SPECIES: Human
SEX: Female
HEIGHT: 5'2"
WEIGHT: 110 lbs.
BUILD: Petite, athletic​
HAIR: Dark brown, natural curls
EYES: Dusky, almost violet
SKIN: Olive, fair, prone to freckling
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes.​
__________________________________________________________________________________________

THE BALANCE
tumblr_nz213a8dWT1rut3b7o5_250.gif
STRENGTHS:
Headstrong and brave.
Fiercely loyal, but independent.
Mentally tough. Doesn't need saving.
Highly observant and cerebral.
Selfless and empathetic to the core.
Diplomatic, keen problem-solver.
WEAKNESSES:
Morally righteous and naive.
Young, sensitive, easily affronted.
Small build, not a natural combatant.
​Quick to trust, thinks too highly of others.
Head and heart frequently at odds.
Rule-follower, stubborn to a fault.

THE FIRST IMPRESSION
tumblr_nz213a8dWT1rut3b7o2_250.gif
Gamine, elegant, and slim. Dark brown, almost violet eyes that are large and shaped
like almonds, set beneath thickly arched eyebrows. Slender nose notorious for freckling
in sunlight. Full rosebud lips and strikingly high, angular cheekbones. Petite, regrettably
short in stature, but appropriately soft, full, and strong. Long, dark hair that curls if left to its
own devices, often braided. Prefers light, breezy robes. Eager smile. Sometimes clumsy.

THE STORY
tumblr_nz213a8dWT1rut3b7o6_250.gif
Evangeline Cross entered the world on a mild spring day, born the youngest daughter of three sons
to a Naboo farmer and his wife in a sleepy pastoral village on the outskirts of Theed. Evangeline's memories
of those early years are faint but sweet; she was a consummate tomboy, the quiet but courageous tag-along to her
older brothers and the apple of her father's eye. Her childhood, though lovely, was as simple as it was brief.

Evangeline was different from her brothers and from the other children in the village. Her parents soon began to
worry. Their daughter had unusual powers, certain abilities and sensitivities that were simply unheard of.
Being simple people, there seemed no other name for it than witchcraft.

​It did not take long for fate to take its course, however, and before Evangeline's sixth birthday a strange man
arrived in the village. He had heard of the curious little girl with violet eyes and had come to observe her powers
for himself. The man was a Jedi, a seasoned Master, and he would alter the course of Evangeline's life forever.

​Her mother wept the morning that Evangeline, barely six, left to begin her new life under the tutelage of the Jedi.
Evangeline, always a frighteningly internal child, was wide-eyed and silent as she watched the sparkling
waterfalls and lush meadows of her homeworld zoom out to a blurred watercolor beneath her new Master's
ship, fading into starry oblivion as they hurtled into space, toward her future.

Years passed.

Under her Master's watchful eye, Evangeline shed the identity of farmer's daughter and adopted the elegant cloak
of womanhood as she grew through her training. She would make a fine Consular one day, her Master often remarked,
and he was right--the combination of Evangeline's quiet strength and acute attention to detail lent her an air of refinement
and enabled her to deftly navigate the twisted branches of diplomacy with both softness and intelligence. Above all
else, and perhaps to her detriment, she was selfless--devoted to her Master, to the people, and to the Light.

The day her Master fell in the battle felt to Evangeline much like the day she left Naboo. All that she knew
disappeared in an instant, and suddenly she found herself quite alone. At twenty-one, Evangeline was still
too green for Knighthood; her training was unfinished, most notably in the area of combat, where she
struggled, and through her calm demeanor still shone flashes of stubbornness and naiveté.

The girl needed a new Master, that much was certain--war was coming, and she would be ready for it when it did.

THE ADVENTURES

tumblr_nz213a8dWT1rut3b7o1_250.gif

Aggressive Negotiations

Look How She Lights Up the Sky

Illuminating the Darkness

When Worlds Collide

[member="Evangeline Cross"]

How... How dare you create the girl of Ghorua's dreams! Shame on you! ;)

Seriously though, our characters are almost complete opposites, and our meeting would probably be a hoot to RP. Hope to see you around the boards!

[member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"] Thank you! :)

[member="Ghorua the Shark"] Guilty as charged! I've just creeped on your fish boy's bio, and I'm equal parts amused and intrigued imagining their first encounter. Don't hesitate to drop me a PM if you're interested in getting a thread going. :)

Like Sweet-Tarts Without The Sweet Part
Sharp, clean profile, lovely set-up. I can tell just from your bio that I'm going to be unable to stop reading once I start. I can't wait to see your story unfold! <3

[member="Eryn"] Oh my gosh! This put the biggest smile on my face. Thank you so much for sharing those sweet words. :) I hadn't really paused to think that writing on this site is like a story unfolding--you've just inspired me. <3 I hope to see you around the boards!

You've got great writing talent and a pretty cool character. It seems like we have quite a bit in common - if you're ever interested in RPing just give me a shout.
[member="Evangeline Cross"]

I like the way you made your character, especially since she's a Jedi / light sider that is not that much younger than Thresco is.

If you'd like, we could RP at some point, seeing as I am looking for people to get some threads started with, and I feel like your character might have some things in common with mine, even though you went for the light side were I went for the neutral / morally ambiguous side :p

If you'd be in any way interested, let me know and have a look at my bio for further information.

[member="Lily Kuhn"] Thank you! :)

[member="Aria Vale"] Thank you so much! The same goes for you! :)

[member="Thresco Jorr"] I just checked out your character's bio and would absolutely love that! Please don't hesitate to drop a PM my way. :) We can cook something up!

Evangeline Cross said:
[member="Lily Kuhn"] Thank you! :)

[member="Aria Vale"] Thank you so much! The same goes for you! :)

[member="Thresco Jorr"] I just checked out your character's bio and would absolutely love that! Please don't hesitate to drop a PM my way. :) We can cook something up!
Will do!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom