Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eths (Romeo's Yacht)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Image Source:
Affiliation: Romeo Sin
Manufacturer: Darkthrone Arialyard
Model: Away-Home Yacht
Modularity: This is a modded version of this ship.
Production: Unique
Material: The first layer of the hull is Alusteel, then Agrinium, then another layer of Titanium.
Classification: Yacht

Length: 350 meters
Width: 72 meters
Height: 75 meters

Armament: There are now 4x Dual Laser Cannons on the front top of the ship, with a two Mass-drive Cannons on the bottom. Then there are 3x Dual Laser Cannons on the front, along with 6x Flak Cannons on each top side. With 2x Electromagentic plasma Cannons on the bottom back, and 3x HVs-2s on either side of the ship. There is one Flux Cannon on the top of the ship.

Hangar: 4x Starfighters or 1x Freighter

Special Features:
The Flux Cannon
Aural Sensor
Full-spectrum Transceiver
Sensor Suite
Astronav P127

Maneuverability Rating: 19

Speed Rating: 19

Hyperdrive Class: 5

Strengths:

The Ship now has more weapons on it, making it more safer ship to live on if ever attacked, along with this, the hull is stronger, and more durable. The sensors on the ship give it a superior length of ways to detect ships.

Weaknesses: Regardless of all the new armaments on the ship, it is now extremely slow, making it a large target waiting for a beat down. The shields are still standard making them pretty much a small line of defense.

Description: Nothing in the inside of the ship has really changed, it was more so the outside of the ship. The only difference on the inside is that it has a more Vahla touch to it, with the Sin family insignia on the outside, and inside. The ship is now a black, and red color. Now its just a really slow, and armed to the teeth, with a a better hull.

Development Thread: N/A

Intent: To give Romeo his own personal ship.

Who Can Use This: Romeo, and family household.

Primary Source: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/44506-away-home-class-yacht/

[member="Romeo Sin"]

While I could say this a valiant effort at getting a nifty, powerful yacht into your hands, I must admit that you would have no doubt had my attention and disposition to approve this if you had development threads. However, I cannot do that or consider it in any shape or form.

There are a few problems and strayed ends:
  • That Flux Cannon you have mentioned is an absolute no-no. Not only does it possess the power to destroy capital ships with a single blast, it's an ancient piece of tech. Factory ruling has it that any piece of canon tech isn't to be deemed archaic, but IC reasoning for the possession of such an item would be of the utmost help. Not to mention the power this thing will suck up. How can you fly a luxury starship with an array of special gadgets and now a cannon capable of wiping out fleets on its own?
  • The HVs-2 guns are a no-go as well. These are planetary defense weapons as listed in the linked wookiepedia article. I tried to, but I can't possibly see how these weapons can be altered from a constant energy supply and a stable foundation to a starship with a power core that's fit to burst and modified to suit atmospheric and spacial environments. The Electromagnetic Plasma cannon is also a groundside piece of equipment.
  • The mass driver cannons and dual laser cannons that you have listed are good, I don't see any problem with them whatsoever.
This is just a modified version of this. There's not even much compensation for the addition of heavy weaponry besides the fact that it's now slower than it used to be. It's just a differently colored, more heavily armed version of the Away-Home. Even if you had included development threads, there's no way possible for this amount of weaponry to exist on this star yacht.

I don't want to see mean, at all. I just want you to understand where I'm coming from. If I was nice when judging, everyone would have yachts meant for luxury equipped with fleet-grade weaponry. That's simply not the case now and never will be. In order to keep IC affairs balanced, I can't have people running around the galaxy with a small vessel like this with such weaponry and without the work that it definitely requires.

This submission is being denied under that premise. It's just the standard base with a different color and bigger weapons. Adding on just a few more dual laser cannons wouldn't require the work of a submission at all. You'd be better off just sticking to one of the un-modified versions or grabbing another vessel entirely.

If you feel you've been wrongly judged, the Second Chance thread awaits you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom