Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eternal Winter (PM to join, all Alphas welcome)

snowmountainsatnight.jpg
Ziost. Cold. Secluded. Peaceful. A truly beautiful planet. That was precisely why Arctica liked it. Well, that and the fact that there was a little colony to preoccupy her time in. For two years, she'd been gaining a reputation here. Ever since the day she'd built her amazing ice castle the locals had been referring to her as "The Ice Queen". They were afraid of her without any real reason to be. It wasn't like she attacked anybody. She just made herself a home and got settled in is all. Sometimes it could get a little annoying, like when she wanted to talk to someone. They cowered from her at first. But she always did her best to show them that she was friendly. She made ice rinks for the children to play on, as well as Popsicles of every flavor that she'd give to anyone around her. The colonists had actually begun to grow on her, and she them.​
Arctica walked through the main street, looking about the little market. People waved, and she waved back. It was so nice to be liked...​

Ziost. Cold. Secluded. Peaceful. Dral hated it already.
His ship, Rising Tide, had barely any fuel left, so he was forced to make an emergency landing on this planet. The Mandalorian had managed to land somewhat close to a village, and approached it's outskirts, wondering what he would find inside.

[member="Arctica"]

Why the kark did they send me here? Vindicarr thought as he strolled through the market with a scarf wrapped around his neck and a cloak trailing him. The ice planet was...different and the ice woman seemed to be no exception. He had never seen such a creature. In all his years of study, he had never even seen or heard of Ziost before he was assigned to retrieve some sort of Jedi Artifact. More like a jedi Arctic-fact...Oh I slay myself...

Vindicarr had scoured the entire market, looking for any who might have stumbled upon such a piece of history. Though every stall he glanced over had nothing of the likes. His mission had been scarcely successful so far, and the biting cold was not helping in the slightest.

What...is that?

Vindicarr stopped for a second and looked to the ice woman walking in the street.

I'm gonna have to talk to her, aren't I?...Damn

Vindicarr approached slowly,"Excuse me...mi...m...Miss?"

God damn it! Just say words you karking idiot!

[member="Arctica"]

"Oh, a tourist! We don't get many of those around here. Probably because there isn't much to see." Arctica said, thinking aloud as she usually did. She looked the man over with a grin. "Warm-blooded, as usual. No surprise there. So, what do you want?" As she spoke, she walked in a circle around him. A trail of frost formed where her feet had been.​
[member="Vin-Carr"]​
((Please PM me if you wish to join this thread. Says so in the title. I'll let it slide for you two. Just remember to read the titles of the thread more closely next time. :) ))​

(([member="Arctica"] : Oh my...I saw public and your name and just hopped in :D. Thanks for letting my ignorance slide. <33))​

What is she doing?... What is she....?

Does it matter? She is the key!

Please be quiet! I am trying to think!

Vindicarr followed her with his eyes before finally giving up and looking forward. He could not tell what she was exactly. She seemed semi-human, but the queer abilities she boasted only confused him even more. He could not look past the remarks either.

You are no tourist! Split her with your blade!

No! We are Jedi! We do not kill innocent people!

Since when did you care?

Vindicarr grimaced before replying," I am no tourist, but if I were. You ought to be more polite or I would be inclined to hop on a ship and fly out of this planet." he said it with more of an intention to help, despite the smart-ass tone he displayed,"Y...You lead these people?"

You are a karking idiot!

Shut up! This is hard!

Arctica laughed. "I wasn't aware I was being rude. Just friendly. And no, I don't lead them. They call me The Ice Queen because of that." She pointed to the massive shimmering ice castle a few miles away from the colony walls. "My home. I built it back when I first came here. Everybody was afraid of me because of it for a while. But they eventually grew to like me."
[member="Vin-Carr"]

[member="Arctica"]​
Vindicarr twitched,"That castle is surely..." He looked to it," Fit for a queen."

You should fuck her...

Can you not? I am trying to talk. It's hard enough already!

I bet she tastes good...

Damn it! Be quiet!

I am just saying...

Vindicarr moved the scarf from his face and lowered his hood. The ice "queen" was quite the debacle. A beautiful ice creature was not something Vindicarr was accustomed to running into.

"Miss...Perhaps you can help me. I am here to retrieve an artifact of my order." He held an awkward silence.

Arctica grinned. "So you're a Jedi! How cool! I've never met one before!" She said excitedly. It wasn't everyday that you met a galactic peacekeeper out here. "An artifact? Well, that depends on what it is. I'm not exactly an archaeologist or a history buff, but I could see if anyone else might know something about it and help you find it." It'd been some time since an opportunity like this showed up.​
[member="Vin-Carr"]​

Luster

Sithspawn With the Innuendo Tattoo
Snowstorms. Ice. Wind. Perfect weather for Luster, Prince of Wind. He danced around in his own personal twister, stopping when he saw a familiar figure in the town. Arctica was always more fun to hang out with than the rest. She understood Luster's powers a bit better than Number One did. Between the two of them, they could control the weather wherever they were. With a theatrical popping noise, Number Six deflected himself off the air to land right in front of Arctica and her two "guests". With a crazy grin, he walked up to his frosty friend.

"Hey, Frosty. Thought you could use some sexier company for a while. So, that's me!"

[member="Arctica"]

[member="Arctica"]​
karking Useless! Kill her!

No! I will not!

You are right. Take her in your bed tonight!

I thought you were supposed to help me!

Vindicarr looked to the woman. He noticed something about her. The way she moved, and the way she talked. It was strangely inviting, and as if she did not get pushed away by Vindicarrs' lack of social skills.

"Yes...I am a jedi. And...wh...what are you?" He said finally trying to inquire about her.

Arctica was about to respond when out-of-the-blue, someone familiar literally fell out of the sky to meet them. Someone she hadn't seen for two and a half years. "SIX!!!" She cried, nearly knocking her Alpha brother to the ground with a massive hug. "FETH!! It's been so long!! How are you?? Have you seen any of the others??"
[member="Vin-Carr"]
[member="Luster"]

Luster

Luster held onto his icy friend, and squeezed her tight. He'd been kind of lonely, running around on this planet by himself for such a long time. It was nice to have Four back, no matter how cold she was. He pulled back a little so he could look into her face.

"You can call me Six if you want... But I go by 'Luster' now, Four."

[member="Arctica"]

((Lel we only know each other by our number nicknames. You wouldn't know that I call myself Arctica because I only just recently changed it. :p And, where's your bio?))
[member="Luster"]

Arctica rolled her eyes. "'Luster", huh? So, like, is it because you sparkle? And if we're gonna go by chosen names, I guess you can call me Arctica. Or 'The Ice Queen'. The locals gave me that little doozy..." She was so surprised and happy to see another Alpha that she almost forgot the other man standing beside them.​
[member="Luster"]​
[member="Vin-Carr"]​

Luster

Luster smirked, and turned his head so Arctica could see the tattoos he had on his face. The stylized six that he'd gotten done to mark his identity was now joined by a silvery line across the side of his face, and an upside-down six that the artist had insisted on drawing on.

"The whole Luster bit was because I stole a bunch of shiny things. Coulda called me 'Magpie' and it'd have been the same. At least your name makes a tiny bit of sense."

[member="Arctica"]

"I could've done better! Like 'Hurricane' or 'Glider'. Maybe even 'Breeze'..." Arctica joked. She poked at the silvery line, as was her habit when something interested her. "Shiny... But why tattoo an upside-down six too? It looks like a nine. And an innuendo." She sniggered at that part.​
[member="Luster"]​

Luster

Luster shrugged, poking back at Arctica and leaving his finger on her nose. It got stuck there from the cold. Ah, whatever. He smirked at her and his eyes got wide as he got in his friend's face.

"You got a problem with innuendo, Frosty?"

[member="Arctica"]

Arctica wiggled her nose a bit underneath Luster's finger. She then flicked his finger with her own. It made a hard "thwack", and freed Luster's finger from the tip of her nose. "Not unless you do, Airhead." She replied. It was fun to be using the teasing nicknames they'd given each other "growing up" in the labs.​
[member="Luster"]​

Luster

Luster grinned at his icy friend, and put his now-free arm around her shoulders. It also happened that Arctica was now on the opposite side of his face from the tattoos, so it was a win-win for the Wind Alpha.

"Not at all. Do I get to see the inside of your castle, there, or am I gonna have to sneak through your window later?"

[member="Arctica"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom