Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Eternal Silence Air Support Drone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
halberd_fl_1_wip_by_quesocito-d5n8zfo.jpg

Intent: To create a Drone for the Fel Imperium
Development Thread: N/A
Manufacturer: Koensayr Manufacturing
Model: Eternal Silence – ARD (Assault Recon Drone)
Affiliation: Fel Imperium
Modularity: No
Production: Minor-Produced
Material: Alu-Steel
Description:

In order to create a fast and versatile drone, the Fel Imperium put the best they had at their disposal to create the Eternal Silence series of Assault Drones. The first model was the ARD (Assault Recon Drone). This drone is mainly used for recon and precision strikes on HVTs. The drone runs on a limited battery that gives it about twelve hours of flight time before needing to return to a base for recharge. The Drone is not meant to enter direct combat and is used to observe enemy positions and conduct hit and run attacks on enemy installations or for assassination missions against High Value Targets. Due to this nature, the drone is lightly armored and a stray round from a blaster rifle is enough to cause severe damage. However, the drone is usually high above the fields of battle and so this is not much of a problem. As far as armaments go, the drone is armed with four high explosive warheads and two concussion missiles.

To avoid detection, the drone has been kept as small as possible to appear as an animal (or not at all) on most military scanners and even use primitive flight systems to avoid emissions detections. This allows the drone to stay relatively stealthy but also means that the craft has no chance of surviving in air-to-air combat and must be transported to and from a planet in order to be used. The craft is controlled by an off-site pilot who can control the craft fro anywhere in the system that the equipment is present.

Classification: Drone
Role: Close Air Support, Recon, Assassination
Height: 2 meters
Width: 4 meters
Length: 4.5 meters
Power Core Generator/Reactor: Limited Electric Charge
Hyperdrive Rating: No Hyperdrive
Minimum Crew: 1 (Pilot)
Optimal Crew: 1

Armaments:
4 High Explosive Warheads

2 Concussion Missiles
Hangar: N/A
Non-Combative Attachments:
Full Spectrum Sensors Array
Target Acquisition Receiver (for receiving painted targets)
Passenger Capacity: 0
Cargo Capacity: 0
Consumables: 12 hours
Sublight Speed and Maneuverability: 2

Now this is an interesting little thing. I don't think anyone has made one of these yet. In fact, I don't think anyone's even come close.

I'm approving this just because it makes me giggle. Try not to abuse the limited and low-key stealth-which-is-not-stealth that it has.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom