Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Establishments on Naboo

Hey all,

I've had a craving to create a character of nobility holding dominion over a somewhat tropical planet. First (canon) thought, Naboo. Before I get my hopes up or go too in depth with my ambitions, could someone please inform me of the status of Naboo? Is there a standing government run by a PC? What is the Techno Union's relations with it? Is there a preestablished system and history of RP there or is it ripe for the picking?

Thank you~

You should reach out to [member="Andromeda Versai"] as she is the current PC Queen of Naboo.

There are a few other legitimate nobles of the planet out there as well, but I suppose it would depend upon what exactly it is you hope to accomplish.

If it's to hold dominion over the entire planet, then yeah you should re-direct your efforts to another planet. Unless you want to try and acquire it IC by forcing and/or bribing the other PC nobles which could be intriguing.

[member="Gael bar Ammon"]

Soleil Ishtar

S
Hello, I am the current elected queen.

There are also varying pcs with established lines of nobility. Naboo has turned into a Mecca of several different FRinge force philosophies; ithorian priests, zension sha, shapers of kro var, jensarrai etc.

Zeradias Mant

Democracy Dies in Darkness
[member="Andromeda Versai"]

Could you tell me a bit more about Naboo's political system? Is it akin more to a monarchic democracy like it is in canon? For a lack of better words, what is the hierarchy or structure of Naboo's nobility?

Soleil Ishtar

S
Shin-Sen Ra said:
[member="Andromeda Versai"]

Could you tell me a bit more about Naboo's political system? Is it akin more to a monarchic democracy like it is in canon? For a lack of better words, what is the hierarchy or structure of Naboo's nobility?
The exact same democratic monarchy with a term of four years, with the potential of another four years of re-elected.

However, being set under Techo Union oversight has diminished the flexibility they formally had. Andromeda had to make some concessions to ensure her people and Naboo were spared bloodshed.

There are stills principalities, city states with elected Princes and Princesses ( Andromeda was the former Princess of Theed for example, elected into her position)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom