Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Escaping Purgatory

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
It had been some time since Kay had been brought to Purgatory Prison after being sentenced by a secret court over her actions nearly two decades ago where the three Elders that once ruled Commenor were slain by her hand. In truth she had been tortured and twisted to the Darkside by [member="Darth Prazutis"] , and he stood watch while she crushed the hearts of the Elders, encouraging her to take their place as ruler over the trade world.

But helped or not, it didn't really matter. Kay was still the one that committed the acts. And so she was to be the one to serve time. Besides, it wasn't as though Prazutis was easy to bring in to trial....

Time served in Purgatory could have been a lot worse than it was. A lot worse. Most especially with the Warden [member="Lucinda Larr"] in charge. She had a hatred for nearly everyone it seemed, most especially Force users. But some how [member="Veiere Arenais"] had gotten her to allow him to visit. Those visits often gave her hope. He was always full of information. It wasn't the same though, given that their Force Bond had been blocked by a voidstone piece in the collar that she was forced to wear. But getting to be able to touch him and be held by him was plenty to keep her going.

And then there was the help that her niece [member="Yasha Cadera"] had provided. She had sent [member="Ambrose Cadera"] to keep her company and to protect her in this hostile environment, as well as [member="Adenn Kyramud"] to prepare things on the outside. Kay knew that they were working on an escape plan. Though should it fail, Ambrose would stay with her. She knew that. And oh how Kay wished that she could tell Veiere so that he'd have some peace of mind. But it was too risky.

And then there was [member="The Amalgam"] . The two had become friends since an ill-fated trip to The Graveyard. It was an odd friendship, but both had something that the other needed. For Kay, Amy had the means to help her to defeat Prazutis. And for Amy, Kay provided her friendship and loyalty, something that the Sith was unaware that she was missing. Amy had infiltrated Purgatory on her own and was also working on a way on helping Kay to escape.

Were others making plans as well? It was hard to say. She had friends in many different places; Mandos, Imperials, Politicians, Jedi and Sith. All had their own reasons for wanting the former Queen of Commenor out of Purgatory.

Kay sat on her bed inside of her cell, reading an old mystery novel of sorts. It was poorly written, predictable even, which wasn't really all that surprising, given the poor quality of the library. She didn't even have access to the holonet. None of the inmates did. Time moved slowly in Purgatory, which was probably the point. Everyone was at mercy of the schedule the Warden placed.

Boredom was common here. Kay let out her breath in a huff. The security cameras were on, guards patrolled the area like clockwork, so she could even try to ask about any plans to get out and how far along they were. She just had to wait....

[member="Lannis Morcus"]

Purgatory is far too aptly named for my liking. If it isn't for the sheer amounts of inmate deaths in our caged matches, I would be a much less contented bodyguard. It feels right to have someone's blood under my fingernails. Tapered nails, for the form I have taken.

Dang it if [member="Kay Arenais"] didn't name me Hilda. Perhaps the shift of gender in my shapeshifting was unconscious. I know Kay is a devoutly married woman, and the farce of my incarceration by her side would have been difficult to maintain without discomfort should I appear as the male I prefer to be. Still... 'Hilda' is... a fascinating twist from my usual lethal beast forms. Life on Mandalore and across the Empire gives me plenty of material to keep Kay occupied, and as much as the Jetiise irk me, I am thankful she seems eased when coming back from her conjugal visits with her husband.

The air changed sometime in the last few hours. A breath of familiarity and drive. We are breaking out today, I can feel the copper in the air. The eventual death. I hope only that [member="Adenn Kyramud"] has everything prepared on the other side, and my stealth ship is still hovering nearby. As for 'Hilda', I walk back into the cell, carrying a couple of books under my arm.

Why one-skins love reading never hit me, until Kay put a dog-eared novel in my hands. By page 74, where Mugsy stumbles upon Frick McGick, I missed the first call to battle.

I will never forgive Mugsy for breaking McGick's heart on page 297.

Perhaps that is why I've dubbed all of my opponents in the ring 'Mugsy'. My victories get us more than a break from the monotony. A few victories interspersed gives me extra credits toward small comforts. Scented soap, private shower time, occasional better food... all of which I give to Kay. All but the food.

Starving in this place... another week of it, and I'll revert to my natural form and start eating prisoners.

"Puddin. Read to me, will ya? I'm bored." As 'Hilda', I flop over on Kay's bed beside her, handing her the small stack of books. Inside one, a pilfered chocolate bar. Inside another, a few words circled in the text.

'Get.. your... strength up... Something... is... happening... today. Feel it... Stay close.'

[member="The Amalgam"] [member="Lannis Morcus"] [member="Lucinda Larr"] [member="Veiere Arenais"]

Life in Purgatory had been hard, though most likely harder for organic beings. They recieved just enough food to stay alive, were punished with violence, kept up at night by noise and much more. For HK it was easier. He didn't need sleep, just to be plugged into a power supply, when the others ate, he got a power pack to keep him active till the next one, and vielence was easier for him. But the life here was still hard for him. And the only amusement he got was annoying the other prisoners, mostly by keeping them up at night. Oh, and watching them beat the crap out of each other in the fighting ring, that was also a form of entertainment.

But the most annoying thing about his stay there, except it being longer than preffered, was that he had yet to give payback to the woman who had sent him here: [member="Kay Arenais"] . On a failed mission, where he had kidnapped Kay, and she escaped, he had been sent to this prison on her orders. But fortune had smiled on him, and a couple weeks after he had arrived, Kay was also sent there. But the warden, [member="Lucinda Larr"] had chosen to put her in VIP at the first part of her stay. And after she was transferred to the common cells, some woman named Hilda had become some guardien angel for her. Sure, HK could probably beat her up too, but it would be easier for one of them to run off and warn the guards of what was happening. The guards didn't care much for wether the prisoners were kept safe from each other, but they didn't want to somehow let a revolt start, so they'de likely step in.

But he had got some revenge on them. Their cell was close to his, so he could keep them from sleeping, get in the way of their conversations, and simply annoy them. Which is what he planned on doing now. "Quarry: having fun Reading Your paper books over there, Kay Arenais?" He always called her by her full name. It was a form of mocking, to show that even With her powerful surname, she was put in this Place. "Is that the only fun they allow you in here, Reading? I'm sure you would have been more reserved about sending ayone here if you knew how it was, Kay Arenais." Truth be told, he was getting pretty bored by the life there himself. Annoying the meatbags had lost it's charm. Hopefully, an opportunity to Escape would show itself soon. "Statement: But soon I will get to you, and you will regret sending me here even more." Soon, he would have to get out.

[member="Ambrose Cadera"] | [member="The Amalgam"] | [member="Lannis Morcus"] | [member="Adenn"] Kyramund | [member="Veiere Arenais"]

Taa Nul

CEO of Kamigen Incorporated
In the weeks following Kay's abdication and imprisonment, sweeping political reforms had proven a great annoyance to Lannis as the new "government" tried to curtail the powers of the nobility, though Morcus had used his influence to cripple most of the policies levelled against him, it had still been a problematic situation. He was dissatisfied to no small degree. However, Lady Arenais's current predicament was also a ripe opportunity for a plan Morcus had recently put into the making. With the collapse of the First Order, the Scions and Knights of Zakuul had made their recent resurgence upon that world, longing to reclaim the might they once had under the reign of Emperor Valkorion, thousands of years ago. Through meditation and no small amount of effort, he had placed a vision within the minds of Scions. A prophesy that a new ruler to secure Zakuul's future and reform the Eternal Empire of old was close at hand.

Offering the Scions his support, he had mustered Jinata Security, his newly acquired private security company, and it's fleet to commence a blockade of the world housing the infamous Purgatory Prison, hoping to secure Lady Arenais' release. The fleet had recently arrived in the system, and had formed a circular blockade around the world to prevent any vessels from arriving or departing. If negotiations failed, he could simply starve them out until they complied, but Morcus had hopes this matter could be resolved diplomatically. He had broadcast a single transmission to the warden of Purgatory Prison, Lucinda Larr. He wanted to discuss business with her. If she refused, the blockade would remain in orbit for as long as was necessary. Morcus sat patiently upon the command throne aboard the bridge of his Imperial II-class Star Destroyer, "Lionheart", which was emblazoned with the blue and crimson livery of Jinata Security, awaiting her response...

[member="HK-51"]
[member="Ambrose Cadera"]
[member="Kay Arenais"]
[member="Lucinda Larr"]
[member="The Amalgam"]

Doyle

D
The Warden was at her desk in her office going over reports from the guards when she was notified of the blockade. Her eyes narrowed in annoyance. Of course her first thought was that it was the Jedi. Weeks ago [member="Veiere Arenais"] had threatened to bring the Jedi upon her prison to investigate it and all else. And for what? Because she was doing her duty? Even he had understood that. But that didn't end his threats.

Upon further inspection, the message from her defence stations indicated that it in fact was Imperials blockading the system. How strange. Warden Larr admired Imperials, her father [member="Tobias Larr"] being one of them. She loved their order of things, their power and their control. Everything that she tried to create in Purgatory.

But now they were blockading her?

A transmission was patched through. The Warden straightened up the buttons of her shirt and responded. ~Warden Larr here.
What can I do for you?~

Purgatory, a hellhole of a prison, and an effective one at that. No one had escaped from its confines, yet. Then again, Purgatory had never faced Mandalorians before, and certainly not in force; and most definitely not Mandalorians who had been tasked by the Mand'alor to free someone from the prison. Well, Purgatory would soon face said Mandalorians, and would learn the mistake of holding the Mand'alors family prisoner, even if it was deserved.

That's why Adenn was here, in system, and near Purgatory. He was here to free one [member="Kay Arenais"], and had been waiting patiently in the void for a signal of any sorts to come from [member="Ambrose Cadera"]. Such a signal had come recently, stating that something would happen today. That fact had made Adenn grin in savage joy, and evoked cries of Oya from his men. They were as restless as he, some even more so, and were eager to get this done with so they could go home. Thus, they had prepared for war once more, readying themselves to free Lady Kay, and getting her home to the Mand'alor.

However, all that planning, that preparation was disrupted by the appearance of [member="Lannis Morcus"] and his fleet. The Imperials set up a blockade around the planet. Sneering at their actions, Adenn wondered if they could've been anymore blatant in their actions. What they were doing screamed that they were here for a prisoner, and the size of the fleet indicated someone important. The only one Adenn knew of who would warrant such a response was Lady Kay.

Sighing to himself, Adenn knew he had several options now. He could ignore the Imps and try to take the prison by force, and free Lady Kay that way; he could coordinate with them to get Lady Kay out; or trick both sides to thinking he would help them, then make off with Lady Kay. All the options were tempting, but Adenn knew that only one would really work in his favor. Thinking it over, Adenn eventually came to a decision. However, before he did anything, he sent a message to [member="Ambrose Cadera"], one that explained everything that was happening, and what would happen.

Then he turned to the communications officer, and had said officer send two messages to separate destinatiosn; one destination was [member="Lannis Morcus"] fleet, and the other place was [member="Lucinda Larr"] office/com. Both were secured to the max, and only the intended target would be able to see the message, and neither would be able to track where the message came from.

The mesage to [member="Lannis Morcus"] read as follows.
"Greetings Imperials, first things first, mention this to no one, wouldn't want to let the Warden in on this now. Second, I am Alor Kyramud and I see that you're blockading the planet, anyone could see that really. No doubt you're here for one person, one Lady Kay. Congratulations, our points of interest align. However, I don't know where you wish to take Lady Kay should you get her out of Purgatory. But I do know where she should head. The real question is then, where do you wish to take Lady Kay, and what will you do with her." Should they activate visual comms, the only thing that would greet them would be the skull symbol of Clan Mortui.

At the same time, a message went out to [member="Lucinda Larr"] read as follows.
"Hello again Warden, it's Alor Kyramud again, the one who visited Lady Kay some time ago. First off, mention this to no one, we need to keep this on the down low, so that the others suspect nothing. Now, I see that you're in a bit of a predicament. I'm contacting you to see what your plan is against these overwhelming odds. Along with that, perhaps I could offer assistance. Lady Kay is, as you know, rather important to me. I wish to see that she gets what she deserves, and want to know how that can be furthered." Again, the only thing that she'd get was the skull symbol of Clan Mortui.

With that done, Adenn waited for their response. What both parties said would determine how he'd proceed. Meanwhile, within the bowls of the ship, Clan Mortui troops readied themselves for battle. Everyone was getting weapons ready, and entering armor, preparing Conscensis Clypeus'. Then there were the Beskad Warriors, and the Beskad Elite. The massive warriors entered their Void Armor(power armor) and readied their own shields and weapons. They wielded heavy machine guns as most would blasters, and they were more than ready to bring the pain. Grinning in anticipation for whatever battle may come, Adenn watched as his warriors prepared himself. He was already ready, merely waiting for the moment for him to unleash hell on whoever proved to be the less advantageous for himself. For now, they'd wait for replies. Then, they'd unleash hell upon their foes.

[member="Lucinda Larr"] [member="Lannis Morcus"] @HK-51 [member="Ambrose Cadera"] [member="Kay Arenais"]

Kay-Larr

Kay looked up to [member="Ambrose Cadera"] as (s)he walked in. It was weird with him in that form. But by now she has sort of gotten used to it. She wondered if he enjoyed the banter, the little nicknames he liked to call her such as 'Puddin'. In some ways it kept her light hearted. And she did enjoy the reading out loud. It sort of reminded her of reading to her own children. And she could have sworn that it caused some of the other inmates to fall asleep for at times she thought that she could hear them snore.

She took hold of the books, smiling a little at the hidden treat. It didn't take long for her to spot the message in the other book as she inspected it. Kay looked to Hilda and nodded, indicating that she understood.

Just as she was about to respond, [member="HK-51"] chimed in with his usual annoyance. Kay sighed a little, spouting out her own sarcastic response. "It's one of the joys. Unlike you HK, I get visitors and have people that care.
All that you care about is revenge."
That was clear enough with his last statement. "You can achieve so much more if you work with me, than against me." She was putting forth a bit of an olive branch. If something was going to go down, he could be useful.

[member="Adenn Kyramud"] let me know of the blockade of Purgatory, and I shake my head. This will end in more than a few tears, but all I care about is my mission: Return [member="Kay Arenais"] to Mandalorian space. And perhaps curb-stomp the danged droid [member="HK-51"] into the durasteel floor until it relents in its’ undesirable chirping.

I glare at Kay, pleading with my orange eyes to let me break out in violence. Waiting for the cameras to be off, I take the bits Adenn gave us, and sit back on the bed, beside ‘Hilda’s girl’.

“Don’t waste oxygen on the toaster, baby. It’ll vacuum it up, and I want to be the only one to take your breath away.” Cheesy, but listening ears have come to expect such things from ‘Hilda’.

The response from [member="Kay Arenais"] was unexpected, and it amused HK more then it annoyed him. As if he wanted to get visitors. And having people care about you was one of the meatbags' weaknesses. And in the end, it would only drag him down. He was a droid, and one from the times of the Cold War during the times of the old republic, designed to kill important people. And the most important person in this prison was Kay.

But her second statement took him aback. Working with her? Was she out of her mind. The only thing he wanted with her, was the sweet sound of his vibroblade cut of her limbs. And besides, the one time they had "worked together" had ended with him being put in this place. But for the short time he acted like her ally, they made a good team. Even HK had to admit that. But the thought of helping her made his proscessor go warm. No, the only way he'd agree to help her was if it meant getting out of the prison.

Seeing that it didn't bother either of the girls, he went to the other side of his cell, to find his next victim. But the reply from Kay had left him thinking. Thinking about what was going on in her head, and why she would want him as an ally. So the terrorization didn't og well With the two Next prisoners either, With both telling him to 'shut it', so instead he sat Down by the wall in his cell, trying to recall his earlier assassinations.

[member="Ambrose Cadera"] | [member="Adenn Kyramud"] | [member="Lucinda Larr"] | [member="Lannis Morcus"]

Taa Nul

Morcus arose from his throne upon gaining a response from the prison's warden. "Ahh, good afternoon. I apologise for all the fuss, but I sought to gain your attention. I've come to discuss important business with you, face to face if you wish it. To put my intent plainly, I have come to organise the release of my close friend, the former Queen of Commenor, Kay Arenais. I have no wish to see her in bondage for the apparent "crimes" she committed. Her actions brought prosperity to Commenor, regardless if she doesn't care to admit it. She has a greater part to play in galactic affairs. My....new allies have foreseen it. I can come down to the surface to make the necessary arrangements for her departure from Purgatory, should you wish it."

While he discussed business with the planet's warden, he casually typed away on his datapad, transmitting a coded text message to Adenn's vessel. "Ahh, Mister Kyramud. Worry not, our goals are aligned. I seek our lady's freedom also. She has a part to play that will shape the future of the galaxy. The Scions of Zakuul have foreseen it, and I intend to gift her the Eternal Throne so she might at last bring order to the galaxy. Aid me in ensuring her release, and you will have both of our thanks. I will do what I can to ensure no blood need be spilled, but if the warden fails to comply with my polite demands, well.....I could use your assistance in forcing the matter." He briefly closed his eyes, focusing his mind and reaching out towards the planet to Lady Arenais. "My lady, I have come...."

[member="Kay Arenais"]
[member="Adenn Kyramud"]
[member="Lucinda Larr"]
[member="HK-51"]
[member="The Amalgam"]

Doyle

D
Well [member="Lannis Morcus"] certainly gained her attention. Although not in a good way. It could have been worse though.

Her eyes narrowed ever so slightly as he relayed his request. Of COURSE he was after Kay. It seemed as though she was more popular among certain organizations than she deserved. Which was proving to be quite troublesome. ~You are not the first to come and ask for this specific request. I don't suppose that you've arranged this with her husband, have you? After I had already denied him? I assure you that she is well taken care of and not in bondage. I am being paid fairly well to ensure that.

Your request to come down to the surface is granted, however. If some arrangement can be made to remove your blockade, then I am willing to discuss it.~

Her attention was diverted to another screen which showed the message that [member="Adenn Kyramud"] had left for her. He was offering her assistance? Well that was welcomed indeed. She typed out a message.

Alor Kyramud,

I have agreed to a discussion of arrangements to have the blockade removed. Unlike governments, I do not have a large military presence to respond to an Imperial fleet. Kay Arenais will not be released so easily. If you wish to aid me, you may do so.

Warden Larr

Bringing Kay: Cultist Lightsaber (http://starwarsrp.net/topic/143044-cultist-lightsaber/)

Wearing: Resistance Epidermis (http://starwarsrp.net/topic/137623-resistance-epidermis/)

Armed with: First Degree Burn

Skin Razors (http://starwarsrp.net/topic/137389-skin-razors/)

Currently: Opening multiple cans of pain.

Days she had wandered around, blending in, forced to be this disgusting lumbering dullard that had been all too easy to seduce and kill. She hated it. She hated this place and could not wait to be out of it. But [member="Kay Arenais"] was leaving as well with her. The thought she had been forced to spend even an hour in this hell enraged the alchemized shape shifter. It reminded her of all the times the Underworks had ever dumped a load of poodoo on her. Figuratively and literally in some cases.

She hadn't let anyone into the private quarters of the man she had been disguised as, slowly altering it with the stealthy dark magic her cult was once infamous for, making it the focal point, the chain between the other areas she had slowly spent time in that led to Kay's cell marking with a horrible and evil inscription. After this, there could be no doubt the Cult of The Brain Demon would be making its appearance again to the galaxy at large. But what form it would take this time still eluded her. She still needed to strike at Uri Udinia, Take something, anything from her. But it was better to wait, put everything in place. For now, it would be enough simply to obtain Kay herself.

In the darkness of private quarters The Amalgam took her preferred appearance, a curvy, dark haired woman with dead purple eyes and cream skin, impossibly perfect looking. She had arranged all the materials, placed the flesh from all the faces she had taken from people she had been killing in the prison in her off time as a guard arranged in neat bowls, along with a human heart she had taken from a dead prisoner and smuggled out of a prison block by way of a doggy bag (yes, everyone, a doggy bag.) hidden in a cavity she had made in her torso. That device she had wired was nearly out of juice for fooling the med-scanners and she had had her spare civilian yacht, a courier class yacht known as the Crawling Flesh (she had had its ID switched for this operation, pretending it belonged to the guard whose identity she had stolen)

And as a consequence she had finally obtained her tools. It felt so good being in her normal work clothes she could have sang, which she did as she prepared the Dark Ritual. When the alert came out that a star destroyer carrying [member="Lannis Morcus"] had arrived, everyone had gone on alert anyways and The Amalgam had decided it was time for the lie to end. Kay was getting out of this prison, and the Amalgam was going to enjoy sticking a knife into the penitentiary of [member="Lucinda Larr"].

"I-got-license-to-killlll...to kill!" The Amalgam sang as she used gloves to cut up that human heart into four different pieces and put them into the bowls. "And-you-know-I'm-going-straight-for-yourrrrrr-hearrrrtttt...got-a-liiiiicense-to-killlllll..."

The Amalgam began tracing the elaborate markings from a jar of her own blood on the ceiling. It had to be precise, all of it. Only then would it work.

"I-got-license-to-killll--to kill!--anyone-who-tries-to-tear-us-aparrrrrtttt...got-a-liiicense-to-killlllll..." she croned softly after tracing the jagged black crescents before she knealt in a circle of jagged black crescents and finally began the chant.

"Unholy Spirit...I call upon you in the name of the most unholy Bogan, and beseech you to fill this den with your wisdom and your bloodthirst and your power..." she hissed, the room darkening from the intensity of the evil magic as her eyes rolled into her head as she crossed her arms over her chest as she meditated, channeling things that drove the ordinary insane through her as she sweated in the circle.

"Most unholy Brain Demon, arise from the black realm from which you haunt the sleep and offer transcendence. Most unholy Brain Demon arise! Arise! For this den is in need of culling and a lost soul is in need of your favour and your claws. Arise!" The Amalgam hissed. "Arise and torment the unworthy!"

(Fancy Drama Theme plays)

Theme: "Fur Elise", by Beethoven

https://youtu.be/Lkcvrxj0eLY

Across the prison, all the blank, out of the way walls she had marked the unholy inscriptions on began to glow with a bright purple, elaborate circle of jagged crescents. The walls rippled like water. Then they started to come out. Naked. Emaciated. Lacking a face. But it was still clearly a togrutan woman with purple skin. And claws. Sharp, sharp claws. They poured out of those enchanted circles by the dozen from...somewhere. They were not particularly strong...a half dozen shots could bring them down.

But they were fast, there was more coming out of the circles, and most of the prisoners were not armed like that.

They made no snarls, nor cackles. That would have been showy. It was when The Brain Demon decided not to talk at all that one should be worried more.

They sprinted, and as they emerged from the shadows, surprising guard and prisoner alike in the middle of fighting or eating, dozens running through the facility already, dozens more on the way. Some didn't attack right away. Some snuck up on lone targets. Others wanted to be seen before striking...that was when the screaming really started. As well as the shooting.

The Amalgam smiled as she heard the screaming start outside of her quarters, whistled cheerfully as she picked up her master's old ringed DBL, rising from the circle. She also acquired a little something she had made for Kay, hooking it to her belt.

"On-the-planet-Corellia-rode-a-Jedi Knight-toooodayyy...Ooooo oooooo ooo..." she sang, giving a girlish little twirl at being free from the form of that revolting prison guard at last as she watched the naked monsters sprint and tear apart a guard. This would not last long. Twenty minutes at most.

"Didn't-speak-that-much-to-any-was-so-quick-to-be-on-his-wayyyyyy..." she sang as she ran a guard through.

"No-one-dared-to-ask-him-questions-all-they-did-was-flee-in-dread-because-they-knew-his-saber-was-about-to-take-a-head...about to take a heaaadddd...Ooooo ooo ooo..." she sang, going invisble with her suit systems and sprinting through the chaos to reach Kay's cell block, where the Brain Demon's constructs were already starting to rampage through. She casually removed her pistol and shot three of the guards dead through the eye, others being messily torn open by the constructs.

She at last tapped her connection with the Force, her corrupt, rotting presence flaring up as she walked through passages whose lights flickered with the dark magic, cutting open prisoner cells and dodging blasters from surviving guards.

She soon reached Kay's cell, casually leaning against it, yawning as she leaned against Kay's cell door, noting the other girl was not what she seemed as well as what appeared to be an assassin droid. A old one nearby.

"Ah, Kay, what's a nice girl like you doing in a place like this?" The Amalgam joked, a Brain Demon construct running past and behind her to disembowel a guard. "Couldn't very well let my first bestie stay here...and I brought a present!" The witch said with an evil smirk, holding up Kay's new toy, a lightsaber with partly transparent casing and black metal grips, which she switched on, a red blade sliding out silently, not giving off a hum as she sliced into the prison cell doors, tossing it to Kay as she walked in.

"Ready to get out of here?" The Amalgam asked, keeping an eye on 'Hilda'. The slaughter played out still behind her.

"Oh, don't mind the faceless creatures, they're with me...they're cool! Honest!"

As if to emphasize this, as a Demon Construct tore off a guard's head it gave her and Kay a thumbs up as it passed, which The Amalgam returned with unsettling cheer.

[member="Adenn Kyramud"]

[member="HK-51"]

Still on the bridge of the Aegis Eternum, Adenn waited patiently for a response from one, or both of these people. It took a few moments, but eventually he received a message from [member="Lannis Morcus"]. Reading it over, Adenn smiled to himself. This would be interesting, after all, their interests did align. Thinking on what to say, he suddenly received another message, this one from [member="Lucinda Larr"]. Reading it through, Adenn let out a dry chuckle. Nodding his head, Adenn smirked to himself, this could prove easier than expected. She wanted his help as well, both sides did.

Turning his head back to the communications officer, he smirked before giving another message to be sent. As heavily encrypted as the first, to the Imperials came this message.
"Indeed, she does have a part to play, but also family to see again.Blood spilled or not, things happen that are out of our control, and we must adapt. However, you're in luck. The Warden believes I dislike Lady Kay, and has agreed to accept my help. So, I'll be sending down some troops to help "hold" the prison from your forces. Please don't shoot down the drop pods, or their deaths will be on your head. And I will make you suffer for played a part in my mens death. Now though, I have things to do. Until we meet then." With that, the message ended.

The next message went to the Warden, and was heavily encrypted as well.
"I'm glad to hear that Lady Kay will not be shot down so easily. I will be sending some troops down soon. They'll be heavily armed and armored, and shall help in holding the prison should the need arrive. Please don't shoot at them, or their deaths/injuries will be on you. And you will suffer before the end should they die. Until we meet Warden Larr, until we meet again." And then, the message was over.

Smirking to himself, Adenn watched in silence as the Aegis Eternum came out of hiding, nearing the planet. They were going quickly, to give the appearance of a quick drop and run operation. Adenn didn't stay long though, because he was going to be down in the prison to help free Lady Kay. And so it was that he found himself in the drop bay not too long after. Already there were his elite warriors, the Beskad Elite, wearing their signature Void Armor. Saluting their leader, the warriors entered their pods, and Adenn joined them. Once they were in a good enough position, the drop pods were deployed towards the prison.

It took only a few moments that felt longer than they actually were, and before long the pods slammed into the area around the prison and near the prison. Immediately the warriors moved out and towards the prison. They marched quickly, going at a light jog really. Upon reaching the door, Adenn and his men quickly entered the prison. There were some guards there already, and seemed to be waiting for them. Adenn didn't know their purpose there, but knew that he and his men no doubt intimidated them with their size, and armor.

Smirking behind his helm, Adenn looked down at the nearest guard and was about to speak. Then, screaming started in the background. All eyes snapped in that direction, and Adenn sighed in annoyance. This just got complicated. Motioning for his men to follow him, Adenn started moving towards the prison, and towards Lady Kay. It may take some time and fighting, but they'd get there eventually. Starting a slow charge, Adenn sent a message to [member="Ambrose Cadera"].
"We're here and will be with you soon. Stay safe, and transmit your location constantly." And then, he and his men were off to fight and free Lady Kay.

[member="The Amalgam"] [member="Lucinda Larr"] [member="Lannis Morcus"] @HK-51 @Kay Arenais

Kay-Larr

Kay looked to [member="Ambrose Cadera"] , giving a faint shake of her head as his eyes pleaded. 'Not yet' was what was written on her face. Acting too soon might ruin whatever was already in the works.

She smirked at Hilda's cheesey line. "I think that we'll have to cut you off those romance novels. Stick with the mystery ones instead..."

[member="HK-51"] seemed to have gone silent. That was odd. Maybe he was thinking over what she had said? It was difficult to say.

And then came the screaming, followed closely by the sounds of weapons firing. Kay looked to Hilda first and then got to her feet, moving to the cell door to try to get a look. With the voidstone collar around her neck, she couldn't get a sense of anything. But that didn't really matter. Just the screams alone were enough to give her the chills. Screams of terror in
death always had that affect. Something was wrong.

"Hilda...." Kay stepped back as she saw the faceless torgrutans as they attacked guards and prisoners alike. She was quite glad that Hilda had weapons for them, but still...was it enough?

That was when [member="The Amalgam"] showed up.

Kay blinked in surprise at her friend's excitement. And she had a present? The blade was silent, or so it seemed. Maybe the screams, blasterfire and shouts dulled out the noise, she couldn't be sure. But then there it was, being tossed in her hands. "Amy! Good to see you as yourself. And yes, it is time to go, but..." She paused as she saw one of the creatures get close. Amy was quick to reassure her that she wouldn't be harmed. Though they still made Kay nervous. "I have friends here, like Hilda. I don't want them harmed. Not everyone is a threat. And others are coming, I think. We've gotta get out safely." She wasn't sure if today was the day that [member="Adenn Kyramud"] was coming. If he was, would him and his men be attacked too? How would the creatures know the difference. And right now she had no idea about [member="Lannis Morcus"] and his fleet.

HK had stood silent for some time, but that was quickly ended when he heard screams coming from somewhere not far away. He looked outside his cell, and saw guards running in one direction, shouting and holding their weapons ready. Something big was definetly happening. A chance to escape, perhaps? Whatever it was, it made the guards scream in a beautiful way.

It didn't take long before he found out what it was though. Soon, those 'things' fighting the guards had reached his cell. 'Things' were the only good thing to call them. Faceless togrutans, who were faster than most humanoids, were quickly killing and driving back the guards. And it seemed they were led by a woman who now stood and talked with [member="Kay Arenais"] . They seemed to be friends, from what HK could tell from what little he could get from their discussion. And the fact that this lady had freed Kay and given her a weapon. How many allies did Kay have?

But this was also an opportunity for him. If he could only get the attention of one of those Creatures. It looked like they were mostly going after the guards, though not sparing prisoners that got in their way. It probably was a long shot, but he had to try something. Using his voice alterer, he imitated a guard. "Quick, shot those Creatures. Stop Arenais from fleeing!" The mention of Arenais probably got the attention of one of the Creatures, who now stood on the other side of the cell door and faced HK. They were clearly not thinking for themselves, so the Word Arenais gave of some sensor in their head. Anyway, the creature sliced the panel controlling the door, and jumped at HK.

But he had anticipated something like that, and avoided the attack by a second, making the creature slam into the wall. Not wanting to let the chance slip by, HK quickly ran out of the cell. Now to get out, and not be torn to pieces by the faceless togrutans. When trying to Access his more Advanced systems, he remembered that he still had a Security bolt Attached to his chest. Blast. Now, it seemed he needed some help, after all. and the only ones Close by, which also weren't targeted by the Creatures, were Kay and [member="The Amalgam"] . In times of need, one did what one had to. So he slwoly managed to sneak his way over to them.

Upon reaching them, he expected to be swarmed by the horde, so he quickly spoke. "Statement: Do not attack. Assurance: I am not here to hurt you." The chances were, he would still be ripped apart, but he had to try. "Statement: Despite Our earlier disputes, Kay Arenais, I am willing to let go of the revenge. I find myself in need of assistance, as this Security bolt can't be removed by myself. In Return, I offer my services in getting out of this Place, and a potentil ally in the future. Assurance: I promise I won't turn on you once it is removed." He tried to sound as sencere as his droid voice could manage, hoping they would trust him. And it really was true, if they could help him get out, he would not consider Kay and enemy anymore.

[member="Adenn Kyramud"] | [member="Lucinda Larr"] | [member="Lannis Morcus"] | [member="Ambrose Cadera"]

Taa Nul

After completing his exchange over hologram with the prison warden, Morcus had quickly readied himself for the trip to the surface. Garbed in a regal tunic obscured by his long black cloak, he'd made his way to the Lionheart's hangar, boarding his Lambda-class shuttle followed by a large retinue of Jinata Security troopers. As his shuttle took off from the hangar bay and departed the Lionheart, it was followed by a large group of LAAT Gunships carrying more of his men. The shuttle and gunships were escorted to the surface by a squadron of Jinata Security V-Wing starfighters. Morcus wanted his arrival to be a show of force. To show the warden he intended to get what he wanted.

As his ships made their landing upon Purgatory Prison's main landing pad, his troops quickly deployed in sentry positions around the Lambda-class shuttle that had ferried Morcus. He slowly stepped down it's boarding ramp, followed by his retinue of protectors. Instead of heading inside, however, he calmly waited. The warden of Purgatory would come out and meet HIM, not the other way around. And he figured he'd best stall for time while Adenn and his mandalorians made their move. Once more he reached out with his mind, attempting to speak to Kay, though even now her presence was.....hazy at best. "My lady, I have arrived...."

[member="HK-51"]
[member="Kay Arenais"]
[member="Adenn Kyramud"]
[member="The Amalgam"]
[member="Lucinda Larr"]

Doyle

D
A lot of chatter was coming over the channels once her communication with [member="Lannis Morcus"] had ended. Lucinda turned to the various feeds being displayed on the screens in her office. What she was witnessing was quite disturbing. Somehow strange creatures had entered her prison and were attacking both guards and inmates alike. Where did they come from? Were they native to the Redoubt Cluster? Or from somewhere else? Regardless the whole thing was unsettling.

Lucinda's personal guard; Freeman was quick to enter her office, blaster in hand. "Rough day out there. We've managed to kill some of them, yet more appear. They seem to be coming from the walls themselves."

"This couldn't of come at a worst time...Get ready for Lockdown. Secure the VIP prisoners in their cells, but let [member="Kay Arenais"] be put under guard by [member="Adenn Kyramud"] . Once she is in their custody, have the blastdoors brought down."

"Understood, Warden.
And what of the Imperials? They are waiting outside, it seems. Do you think that they are a part of this?"

"It's possible. But I don't think so." Lucinda hoped not. Imperials were not about to stoop to such a low level.

"They seem to be waiting for you outside."

She looked to the screen that showed the camera view outside of the front gates. And sure enough, Morcus was waiting with a bunch of his men in position around him. Lucinda straightened the buttons on her shirt and then grabbed her blazer, slipping it on. She then took hold of a small blaster, and while keeping herself fully composed amongst the terror that [member="The Amalgam"] had unleashed inside, the Warden left her office with Freeman in tow.

Other guards flanked her as she walked the halls, firing of multiple rounds at any of the faceless beings that happened by. Within minutes they were outside. Lucinda's eyes caught the sight of the dropships and shuttles in the immediate area. One would almost suspect it of being an invading force. She approached Morcus. With the safety of being outdoors, her men kept a bit of distance. "It seems that you've come at a bad time.
Purgatory must now go on lockdown and be purged. The Mandalorians are collecting Kay Arenais as we speak to be sure that she isn't killed or trapped in the lockdown."

[member="HK-51"] [member="Ambrose Cadera"]

The screaming only intensified as they entered farther into the prison. Soon enough he and his men came across guards running like mad, and some prisoners too. Setting his blaster to stun, one of the men shot the prisoners, knocking them out cold. Meanwhile, Adenn grabbed the nearest guard and held him up.
"What's going on? And where is Lady Kay." He asked in a cold, dead voice. Shaking in fear, the guard quickly answered, explaining everything that happened. Everything that was still happening. Nodding his head, with a frown on his face, Adenn spoke once more. "Your help is much appreciated, leave now before this gets even bloodier."

The guard seemed all to happy to comply, and upon being dropped, quickly stood up and ran off. Shaking his head in disgust at the cowardice, Adenn turned to his men. They all seemed eager, ready for bloodshed, and to unleash hell upon these faceless togrutans. Their target was still [member="Kay Arenais"], but that didn't mean they couldn't beat some things down on the way to her. Letting out a chuckle, Adenn turned and began marching towards Lady Kays cell area. All together, they took up most of the corridors they walked, thanks to their armor. That didn't seem to stop any guards or prisoners though, who merely tried to squeeze past.

Adenn and his men let the guards past, but any prisoners were quickly incapacitated. That was only a warm up though. A few moments later, faceless togrutans appeared. They immediately attacked Adenn and his men, who were all to happy to return the greeting. Immediately they opened fire, slugs flying down range and into the demon things. Chuckling loudly, Adenn kept walking forward, flanked by 2 of his men on each side. Meanwhile the togrutans had charged them, some of them falling, dead, to the overwhelming blaster fire, but others. They kept charging, ignoring their wounds, ignoring everything, hell bent on destroying the Mandalorians.

Said Mandalorians were more than willing to let this happen. It meant they didn't have to go to the enemy. And then, they were in melee range. Letting out a shout of "Oya!" Adenn swung his beskad. It cleaved clean through the first togrutan, and the second behind it was stabbed through the neck. Then, the blasterfire grew before falling silent. Blinking his eyes and looking around, Adenn realized they had gone through all of these things, and were at the end of the hallway. Turning to his men, he laughed, his men joining him.

Suddenly, a few more shrieks, both of pain, and of the hunt, came from nearby. That direction was where [member="Ambrose Cadera"] and [member="Kay Arenais"] were located. Grinning in anticipation of the blooodshed, Adenn marched off in that direction, his men following him.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It took 10 long, bloody minutes, but eventually they arrived near Lady Kays cell. These faceless togrutas were blood thirsty, and held no regard for their own lives. Not that it mattered, it only meant they'd die faster. None of Adenns men had fallen, thanks to the Void Armor,but they all had scratches and were covered with blood in places. Adenn was the worst of them, fighting from the front, he was almost soaked in blood. With it dripping from his armor, and pooling in places.

Almost none of that blood was his. But that wasn't important, Adenn and his men were right around the corner of Lady Kays cell. Turning to his men, he motioned for them to keep going forward. They turned the corner as one almost, and were in direct sight of [member="The Amalgam"]. Aiming his gun at her, Adenns men spread out, aiming at that one, or around the room. Searching for the enemy. The Amalgam was right ouside Lady Kays cell, and Adenn feared the worst. So, speaking up, Adenn asked the question that was on all their minds. His armors speakers amplifying his voice.
"We're here for Lady Kay. If you have harmed her, you shall die. Let us take her, and leave this place, and you shall not be harmed."

[member="Lucinda Larr"] [member="Lannis Morcus"] [member="HK-51"]

"Well, my purple skinned friends don't exactly possess the gift of subtlety..." the Amalgam remarked in reply to [member="Kay Arenais"]. "How many friends do you have in here? Because my original plan was to kill our way to the hangar while these manifestations of the unholy spirit distract everyone. I have a ride out--"

The Amalgam spun around, her ringed double bladed lightsaber instantly going active at the presence of [member="HK-51"], who claimed he wasn't going to hurt them and would even owe Kay down the road. He had rather impressively snuck past the Constructs, who were silently massing behind him, one of them loudly cracking a knuckle. One of them had gotten a hammer for some reason. The Amalgam held up a hand and the Constructs stopped from attacking him, scattering to other areas, to continue killing guards and prisoners, some of whom started shrieking in fear. An assassin droid was too useful an ally to discard.

"You don't just owe her now, you gorgeous looking killing machine..." The Amalgam said with a sick grin, her fetish for killing instruments reaching an unhealthy new level at actually running into an HK model.

"You owe me." the Shi'ido finished succinctly, going over and running her hand over the security bolt, whispering something under her breath that caused it to drop into her hand.

But she had apparantly dismissed the constructs that had been about to dismantle the droid too soon, because [member="Adenn Kyramud"] swarmed the place with his own men, demanding she surrender Kay. The Amalgam grinned savagely at the Mandalorian, half wanting to start slaughtering but remembered she had not come here to play with Mandalorians.

"Kay, are these friends of yours?" The Amalgam asked, going into a Soresu guard. "Because now would be a really good time to establish that. If you aren't friends of Kay this is going to end really poorly for you." she called back playfully to Adenn, knowing he wasn't playing around. Mandalorians tended to not play around. She prepared to react to any move they made, the ringed lightsaber spinning on their track slowly, the other arm arching with purple lightning. One wrong move made by any of them and it was on. This was her element, that tension of anticipation for the coin to land on one side or the other. She lived for such times, because she saw it happen in people too...

Kay-Larr

Kay carefully put the lightsaber tip to the voidstone in her collar with the help of a mirror inside her cell. She used the hot blade to melt the casing and get it out, followed by a quick kick to send it flying once it had fallen to the ground. She exhaled as the connection that she had with the Force was restored. Right away she could communicate with her husband [member="Veiere Arenais"] as their Force Bond was no longer severed. ~I'm getting out of Purgatory.~ That was all that she left him with.

Her attention was then drawn to [member="HK-51"] as he tried to assure her that he wouldn't betray her again. As [member="The Amalgam"] removed his restraining bolt, Kay approached. "Yes, you owe us both. And if you betray me again, I'll sever your head and limbs and jettison them all to the nearest black hole. Is that understood?"

The voice of [member="Lannis Morcus"] snuck onto her mind then. His appearance at Purgatory came as quite the surprise. She sent him a quick reply. ~My Lord, we are on our way out. Please keep the Warden and her forces busy.~

[member="Adenn Kyramud"] soon arrived, bringing Amy to question her on who was friend and who was foe. "My niece sent them. I am sure of it. So yes, they are friends. We also have Imperials waiting for us." So many have come to her rescue. No doubt each would want her to go away with them. But she couldn't be in multiple places at once. [member="Yasha Cadera"] had done a lot for her, most especially with sending [member="Ambrose Cadera"] to spend these months in Purgatory with her. That in and of itself was a great gift. "Getting out of the building is one thing, but getting out of...whatever sector we're in will be another. We'll need everyone to see that we get put safely. So if you all could help escort me, I'll be grateful."

Oh she'll be owing plenty of people for their services. Some how she will repay them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom