Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Escaped the Mining planet Gutretee Needs a home

Willing to recon what I've done for Krake Sabus in the past, (didn't get very far). I just want to start writing him into a really great story so I can develop him in RP Chaos and see where the galaxy takes him. (( His Origin Story here )) OR Bio . But I would like to keep him in the scum and villainy realm if possible. If your looking for a character to help with your ark, or need a partner, or even addition members (writers) in your story, hit me up!

Willing to recon what I've done for Krake Sabus in the past, (didn't get very far). I just want to start writing him into a really great story so I can develop him in RP Chaos and see where the galaxy takes him. (( His Origin Story here )) OR Bio . But I would like to keep him in the scum and villainy realm if possible. If your looking for a character to help with your ark, or need a partner, or even addition members (writers) in your story, hit me up!

wolf-of-wall-street-jordan-belfort.gif

Join The Mandalorian Enclave Today As We Crusade Through The Galaxy >D

Be the baddie ur mama always knew u could be​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom