Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Escalated Training

T2LvZL2.png
1249.jpg
Golden Company Training & Recruitment Station: Spartan Fury
Current Location: Mobile.
T2LvZL2.png
Alix strode around the center of the training room, clad in her lighter set of armour she prefer to wearing during training and special missions. Unlike the standard issue Golden Company power armour which covered the entire body, Alex was covered in a few smaller protective pieces over her chest, forearms and lower legs. Some lighter material provided enough length to cover down to her mid thigh, over which she wore belt with several leather straps hanging down. While she had no opponent, she still wore her helmet as she twirled around, stabbing this way and that with her Xiphos and Spear.

Unlike her usual training sessions, today Alix knew she was to be tasked with a new training partner. A woman by the name of [member=Illyria Syresh], who was - at least as she understood it - the prodigy of Khonsu Amon. Which meant she was about to entertain a very special guest. As such, she had spared no effort in providing a number of training areas in which Illyria could be taught a number of more subtle arts. Something she suspected was lacking from the Sun Guard's regular training roster.

iPneeZs.png

382e70c10de83c5b6a4e5291a696db6d.png

SPARTA SPACE STATION

Armor: Auxila Combat Suit
Weapons: Helius BR | Xiphos Vibroblade
Interacting With: [member="Alixandra Ishtar"]
UQdU2QC.png

Illyria felt weird being here, she felt as though she didn't belong in this place, on this station. She was a killer now, after all. The blue-skinned woman had killed others, and she had done so without a single care in the world. It was despicable, it was an act that could never be taken back and should never be taken back. She had willingly killed someone, she had taken their lives at the expense of her own. The female Zabrak had traded other people's lives for her own, saving herself...at the cost of others. Illyria had never wanted to, she had been forced to by the situation and by Khonsu. And yet, she hadn't felt guilt for it. The woman was making herself feel guilt for their deaths, while in reality...her mind had never processed it. Or if it had, her mind had accepted such a thing as a need for survival. Which, the woman, supposed, was right. Nobody was looking for her parents, they were believed dead and that was the end of it. Yet, Illyria didn't want to accept such a thing. She couldn't. And if she had to break a few of her father's rules to find her loved ones and ensure their safety, then she was more than willing.

However, the young woman couldn't focus on such things now. Khonsu had sent her to go and be trained by someone new today, someone whom she was unfamiliar with. Despite what hesitance and reluctance harbored within her bosom, the woman listened to her mentor's words and took to the station. She had received a ride with a few other members of the Golden Company who were heading to the Sparta Station like herself. Illyria did not know whom she was meeting exactly, all that the woman knew was that she was meeting a female thyrsian of some sort. Beyond that, the zabrak did not know what her training had in store for her. After landing on the station, Illyria exchanged pleasantries with the fellow Golden Company members who she found herself with before venturing off towards the training area. Her golden eyes looked around herself, trying to see if she could find whomever was training her. Whoever it was.

Alix spun this way and that, the pony tail her hair was weaved into flicking through the air with the change of direction. Gaining some momentum, she ran forward and leapt through the air. Thrusting the spear point first as she landed. Holding the pose for a moment, her attention was instantly drawn to the sight of an Auxilia Combat Suit sprouting a pair of unusually large horns. Smiling, Alix sheathed the Xipos and Spear of Ajax in her belt as she straightened up. Unlike Illyria, Alix had been provided a more interesting description of the woman she was to be training. The most important detail being the prominent pair of horns the younger woman had.

Stepping forward a few paces, she pulled the helmet off and slipped it beneath her arm. Her braid coming to rest over her shoulder as she came to a stop in front of the fairly lost looking woman. She offered up a smile then, as she extended her hand out for Illyria to shake. "You must be Illyria... I'm Alixandra, your new trainer. Though, you can call me Alix"

iPneeZs.png

SPARTA SPACE STATION

UQdU2QC.png

Illyria's golden eyes looked around the training room, seeing all sorts of individuals among the Golden Company training, either with one another, or against training droids of some sort. There were a group of thyrsians firing on targets, their particle-based solar beams firing out of golden rifles, sending sparks of yellow and orange sparks away from the beam due to it's sheer instability. The area was littered with the sparks of such weapons firing off into the air before quickly dissipating into nothingness as the sparks burned themselves out. Such was the nature of the weapons of the Golden Company. They were powerful weapons, with only those trained in the arts of the large mercenary organization being able to properly utilize them to their full capability. The blue-skinned zabrak was still shocked by just how powerful such weapons were, bringing her back to her fight on Kiros...and the pain she still felt within her side after being attacked herself....no, she couldn't think of that. The Scion of house Syresh was still shaken up from being stabbed by the weapon that the now dead Mandalorian had. It was as though it's spirit still had a grip on her, a grip that would never relinquish itself from her.

The female zabrak was startled from her own thoughts when a thyrsian woman approached her. She hadn't an idea whom this woman was, though Illyria assumed that this woman, whatever her name may be, was who she would be training with from now on. At least, who she would be trained by and be training with on a temporary, on-and-off basis. The blue-skinned woman would still work and train with Khonsu of course, though this woman was trained in different arts than Khonsu had been so she would help to allow Illyria to have a well-rounded. Illyria extended her own hand out towards the woman, shaking the outstretched hand in front of herself.

"I'm glad to finally meet you, Alixandra...I mean, Alix. Sorry. So, uhm, what are we...doing today?"

Alix had already started sizing up her new trainee. Noting how easily she managed to startle Illyria from her thoughts with her approach. She maintained a friendly smile as she shook the woman's hand, even as Illyria seemed to trip over some of her words. Perhaps nervous about meeting a new teacher. Or at least that is what Alix hoped it was. Letting go of the hand shake, Alix motioned for Illyria to follow her across the training room floor. Putting some distance between them and the groups around them. Alix set down her helmet next to the training ring marked on the floor with mats, before turning back to Illyria. "Well, since you have just gotten here, I figured today would be best taken easy... Some warm up exercises, and then a practice match... Without the armour..." Alix motioned to the Combat Suit that Illyria was wearing. "I already know what the suit can do. I need to know what you can do... From there, I can figure out how best to teach you what I know. Any questions?"

iPneeZs.png

SPARTA SPACE STATION

UQdU2QC.png

[SIZE=9pt]The blue-skinned Zabarak offered a smile to the taller woman, glad to finally meet her. Her nerves seemed to subside when the tanned woman began to speak to her, putting most of her worries at ease. Initially, about hearing that she was training with someone who was not Khonsu, Illyria had grown nervous about such news. Perhaps she had done something wrong to warrant such a thing from happening? No, no...that couldn't be the case, it wouldn't be. It could never be. The Supreme Sun Guardian has shown time and time again that he cared about her like one of his own, and she would never believe that the first individual she had met within the Golden Company would ever do such a thing to her. He wouldn't abandon her, he had made the effort to train her initially after all...there wasn't a doubt about it. Despite what encroaching negative thoughts reached out Illyria's mind, she did her best to ignore the negativity. She needed to be positive, and she needed to find some joy in her life...the female knee that she would not be able to wallow in her own self-pity forever. Such a thing was an impossibility, and in the end, it would only do more harm than good.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]The young woman followed after Alixandra, stopping to her side once the thyrsian stopped beside a training area. At hearing Alix's words, she suddenly looked towards the woman, her golden eyes widening in surprise at the revelation of not utilizing her armor. Truth be told, Illyria utilized her armor as a crutch to help her in combat, and in training. She had barely trained without the armor on her form. It gave her comfort, and it gave her great strength...something that she did not want to be without. Yet now, now she would have to relinquish the armor from her form[/SIZE]

"You want me...to remove my armor? O-okay, if you're sure it'll help."

Illyria reached her arms back, undoing the magnetic clamps of her armor and the mechanical clamps at the click of a few buttons, bio-metrically linked. The hiss of clamps unlocking and loosening sounded in the air, following by the movement of metal plates moving against one another. Within a few moments, Illyria stripped her body of the armor suit, leaving her only in the metal and armorweave bodysuit below.

Alix could not help but note the brief moments of thought Illyria seemed to go through. Doubts and concerns seeming to colour her presence, before they were dismissed or put to the side. She gave a nod then, as Illyria seemed to request clarification about removing her armour. "I think it will help a lot..." Despite the various advantages the Combat Suit's of the Golden Company provided, there was still one glaring drawback. Any one could use them with some training in how it operated. She stepped to the side then, as Illyria started unlocking the armour suit, stepping free of it a few moments later. Giving Alix her first good look at the woman beneath the armour. Alix gently took Illyria's wrists and guided her into the middle of the training ring before taking a couple steps back. "Not bad..." Alix slowly started to circle the blue-skilled Zabrak female, her gaze traveling up and down. Taking in every detail of Illyria's shape and form, noting where the bodysuit hugged Illyria's curves. Her gaze lingering upon on the Zabrak's rather bountiful behind "... Not bad at all..." Alix continued circling around, before coming back in front of Illyria. The woman was beautiful, a princess for sure. "Ok, let's start with some stretches... And you can tell me a little about yourself. Anything that might come to mind... Where you were born, what you do within the Company, what your favourite food is... It can be anything at all..." Alix offered another smile as she undid the clasps on her own armour, placing it in a pile to the side. Stripping down to a seemingly too long armourweave singlet. Which looked like something of a dress on her, though she did wear a pair of armourweave short shorts beneath. Coming back over she joined Illyria in the stretches, starting with her arms and slowly working her way down.

iPneeZs.png

SPARTA SPACE STATION

Interacting With: Alixandra Ishtarhttp://starwarsrp.net/user/19925-alixandra-ishtar/
UQdU2QC.png

[SIZE=9pt]Illyria watched Alix tentatively when she removed her armor, feeling vulnerable and naked without the armor to hide her form and protect her. She did use the armor as a crutch, and she also used it as a shield to hideaway. The young woman had been showered with attention on her homeworld of Hanakura, and had at first, found the attention flattering and she had always acted and wanted the attention. That happened to come about if someone was of noble descent, given constant media attention to holo-celebrities, planetary celebrities, and of course, royalty. They always fought for the attention of them to get the best story, the best pictures, the most drama-dripping hit piece to bring an amateur journalist into one of renown over-night. Such attention in her face all of the time when she was younger, had now made the woman now seek nor want attention. She just wanted to be her own, quiet self. So being on display to this woman whom she knew not made her feel self-conscious and nervous fidgeting slightly in place when she caught sight of Alix looking over her form.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Illyria knew that this Alixandra was just examining her to see how built up she was in regards to muscles, she didn't need to worry. The woman was just a trainer, one who had been hopefully recommended by Khonsu Amon, and she was just trying to see what she was working with and where she needed to improve. The blue-skinned female just needed to remain calm and not allow her own thoughts to ruin what could potentially be a good chance to allow her to improve. Illyria couldn’t keep on risking encounters and opportunities just because she was afraid of what would happen.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]"Ok, let's start with some stretches... And you can tell me a little about yourself. Anything that might come to mind... Where you were born, what you do within the Company, what your favorite food is... It can be anything at all..."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]“Hm, well I came from the planet of Hanakura. It is, or was a Zabrak colony, now it is an independent world. As for what I do within the Golden Company, I suppose I’m just an Initiate, a standard front-line soldier under the toolage and training of my mentor, the Supreme Sun Guardian, Khonsu Amon,” Illyria replied to Alix, following after the woman’s movements to stretch, following exactly, starting with her arms and then moving to her legs.[/SIZE]​

Alix had sensed Illyria's hesitation at being examined. While she was not all too familiar with the woman's past - in no small part because most of it was not included in the dossier provided to her - it was clear that the Female Zabrak was no stranger to attention. However, right now she seemed to be more than a slight bit nervous as she fidgeted in place. Something she made a mental note of as they started their stretches, listening to Illyria talk about where she came from and what she was doing now. A small giggle escaping her as Illyria spoke of just being a standard front-line soldier. "Oh, I wouldn't be so sure of that my dear... Not just anyone receives personal training from the Supreme Sun Guardian... You must be something quite special, either in skill or status to him..." She leaned forward then, reaching down to touch her hands to her feet. Her braid falling off her shoulder and hanging there, before coming to rest on her other shoulder as she straightened back up. "I can't say that I've ever heard of, let alone have ever been near Hanakura... Perhaps I will have a chance to visit it some day..." Alix gently settled down onto the ground, her legs spreading outward at angles to stretch the muscles. Alix leaned forward along the length of each leg then. "How are you liking life in the Golden Company so far? Got any thoughts about what you may want to do some day? Warrior, Diplomat, Assassin... or perhaps take over from Khonsu one day as the Supreme Sun Guardian?"

iPneeZs.png

SPARTA SPACE STATION

Interacting With: Alixandra Ishtar
UQdU2QC.png

"Oh, I wouldn't be so sure of that my dear... Not just anyone receives personal training from the Supreme Sun Guardian... You must be something quite special, either in skill or status to him..."

Illyria couldn't help but release a soft chuckle from between her lips at hearing what Alixandra said. She doubted what the woman said, very, very much. Though she knew that the thyrsian woman meant goodwill by what she said, the zabrak just couldn't, or wouldn't, accept such a thing. She didn't have anything special about her, the only 'unique' thing about her, was her very apparent genetic abnormality. She wasn't a Zabrak, she wasn't some great warrior like she had been told about what her people were and should be, she was none of that. Illyria was just some freak of nature, blue-skinned with horns, with unnatural silver hair...she looked like no Zabrak. The female zabrak supposed that she appeared as some beast, large horns, and blue skin...some old fabled beast meant to be slain. Not. One. Bit. She wasn’t anyone of note, not anymore. Not that it mattered now anymore, she had nothing that was of her own possession, save for her own thoughts and beliefs about herself. Things that were more self-destructive than anything else.

“I don’t really think I’m worthy of that, there isn’t anything special about me. I’m just a zabrak, and a blue-skinned one. There is nothing special, besides my...my karking unique appearance,” Illyria said the last part with bitterness in her voice. “My home of...Hanakura? It’s uh, it’s just a place that’s ruled by tyrants now. Tyrants who...just burn whatever they want, and take whatever they want without a single care for anybody else."

Illyria took a pause, taking in a deep breath to calm herself from what could have become a mindless rant about her life and what the Mandalorians had taken from her. She needed to stop feeling sorry for herself, and doing...this, was only causing her to feel more sorry for her self which was not something she wanted, nor what she needed. The Scion of house Syresh knew that she needed to be stronger, yet such a thing was difficult, especially so for her. She had to put on a 'fake smile' to pretend that everything was fine...despite that nothing was going good within her life.

"The Golden Company has treated me good, surprisingly enough. Where at first I had known nobody, now I'm at least trying to get to know more people. As for what I want to do one day...I, I truly don't know. Please, I could never take over from Khonsu, not like I'd be welcomed anyways. But, I may go back to my home someday and try to free it..."

Alix took notice of Illyria's laugh at the idea the Zabrak Woman might be special in some way. One might have mistaken her words for humility, had it not been for the bitterness with which she spoke about her appearance. It was not hard to figure out that the woman hard some issues with her own appearance. A shame really. Despite what Illyria might think of herself, Alix thought her unique appearance was actually quite beautiful and enchanting. She offered up a smile then. "I think you look rather beautiful..." Alix got to her feet then, moving over behind Illyria as the woman spoke her the warlords that had taken over her homeworld and enslaved the people. She placed her hands on the Zabrak Woman's shoulders and helped her through the stretches. Her attention still paid fully upon Illyria's responses as the woman spoke of how good the golden company had treated her, and her efforts to make new friends. Alix, this time, let out a chuckle as Illyria stated she could never take over from Khonsu. Taking a more serious expression once more as the Zabrak spoke of returning home one day to free it. "You are perhaps correct... Khonsu's ego leave rather large shoes behind to fill. I don't think any of us will ever be able to take over from him when he passes on..." Alix rose to her feet, moving around in front of Illyria, offering her hand forth for the Woman to take and help hoist her to her feet. "Perhaps it is good to not know what you want to do one day... It leaves your future open for you to craft it as you see fit..." Once Illyria was up on her feet, Alix would take a step or two back. "While some of us are locked into the paths chosen for us..." Alix did not speak the words with any malice or bitterness. While her family line had determined what she would become, she had taken her own path to get there.

iPneeZs.png

SPARTA SPACE STATION

UQdU2QC.png

Illyria wanted Alix to disagree with her, she needed it. She needed someone to yell at. All her life, the woman had kept her emotions to herself, her worries, doubts, hate, and sorrow...all to herself and to her own mind. The blue-skinned female did not know how to handle her emotions, she had never been taught how to nor had she ever dared to ask out of fear and apprehension. It was the fear of being pointed out and laughed at. While such a thing was childish in nature, it still held it's fingers over the woman's mind. She did not want to be ridiculed and mocked, what she wanted, was respect. Respect that she could handle herself and stand up for herself, the respect that she could defend herself and be her own person. Yet such a thing of apprehension prevented all of that. Illyria wanted Alix to disagree with her, so that she could finally try and break out of the shell she had forced herself in. Yet, such a thing did not happen. Instead, the thyrsian complimented her saying that she was...beautiful. At hearing the phrase, the Zabrak's cheeks took on a blush. Nobody had ever called her 'Beautiful'...save for her father and mother.

"Oh...thank you, thank you Alix." The woman said awkwardly, finding it strange yet flattering that someone complimented her in such a way. "If he passes on, you mean," she said the last part with a small laugh, brightening up from her earlier bitterness and annoyance.

Her attention shifted to Alix when the woman offered an outstretched hand towards her. Despite Illyria's earlier annoyance and bitterness, this woman, this...Alix, was still willing to work with her and to help her. Which was something that greatly surprised the woman more than anything. She had been expecting for Alixandra to be upset at her and treat her with the same bitterness that had been prevalent in the female zabrak's tone earlier. Yet, she did not. She took the hand gratefully, rising to her feet as her ears took in the words which the thyrsian spoke. The Scion of house Syresh listened to the woman's words carefully. It sounded as though she was being forced into something with how her words led into one another, especially with that last phrase, 'While some of us are locked into the paths chosen for us.'

"I guess we just have to do what we feel is best and right for us despite our circumstances. We may be forced into something, though we can make the most of it and do better than our predecessors before us."

Despite not having given Illyria the answer she had wanted, the blush and awkward response told Alix that perhaps she might have given the woman the answer she truly needed in that moment. She smiled in response to Illyria's own, as the woman quipped about if Khonsu passed on. Alix gave a wink in reply. "Not even the great Khonsu is immortal... He will one day go out in a glorious battle, like a star turning into a supernova..." With the two of them faced off now, Alix gave a roll of her shoulders. Preparing for the little sparring session she intended for them to start off with. A genuine smile appearing in response to Illyria's comments. The Zabrak Female might have some troubling thoughts about herself, but it was clear that the woman was not a lost cause. "You know... You're absolutely correct. I intend to do better than my predecessors, but I also intend to do better than myself with each day... Just as you should aim to do as well. After all, it's one thing to try and surpass the legends of our ancestors, but it's something far more achievable and better to do better today than we did yesterday..." She shifted her feet to about shoulder width then, taking a more steady stance and squared up. "It's not easy, but there are always people willing to lend a hand along the way... Now I want you to come at me, with what ever you have got. I'll just defend myself, all you have to do... is try and pin me to the mat. Got it?"

iPneeZs.png

SPARTA SPACE STATION

UQdU2QC.png

"We need to at least try and be better than those who came before us. Even if their feats and monumental achievements seem impossible to overcome, if we put in the effort, then at least we can be assured we gave it our all and our greatest effort to live up to the legends of years past," Illyria said, her voice hanging on a hopeful thread of the future. Despite how recent events had tarnished her view on what the Galaxy had to offer, she still believed that there were good people out among the stars. Khonsu was one of those people, at least, he appeared to be one of the few 'Good' people in the galaxy. The blue-skinned zabrak had not made up her mind yet about where Alix stood on the line of good and evil, yet she didn't have many doubts about the woman being among one of the few good individuals within the Galaxy. Despite her apprehension, Illy believed that Alixandra meant well. "Y-you want me to come at you, without any of my armor? Just...me? Alright I'll, uhm, I'll do my best to not disappointment then."

Illyria knew that she wasn't strong. Both physically and mentally, she wasn't some great force to be opposed. The woman could easily be overpowered, no amount of training could really help her be better because of her lack of strength. At least, that was what the woman told herself that she was never good enough and never would be. She didn't listen to her own advice, yet the Scion of house Syresh knew that she needed to. She gave advice, but never listened nor took to her own advice. The woman was a hypocrite, and a cowardly one. It was something she knew and accepted, yet she didn't accept the idea that she, herself, should brush aside her negative thoughts and believe in herself like she should do so. Though Illyria did not believe in herself, it seemed as though Alix was believing in her. The female thyrsian was edging her on to do something rather than feel sorry for herself.

The female zabrak went back a few paces. She didn't know truly how to fight, though she would do her best. Her golden eyes looked over Alix's form for a few moments, soon after copying her stance. She brought her arms up with her elbows pointed downwards, blue fingers clasped together into balled fists. Illyria took in a deep breath, and then charged forwards. As she went forwards, she turned her body, bringing her right shoulder to make contact with Alix in the hope of knocking her off of her feet to in her.

Illyria's response almost caught Alix off guard. It was strange to hear a woman profess such wisdom, despite also seemingly disliking herself. The female zabrak was something of an enigma, but one that Alix intended to figure out. She could hear the hopeful tone in Illyria's voice, causing a smile to cross her lips. Alix gave a slight shake of her head as Illyria stated she would try not to disappoint. "This is not about disappointing or impressing me..." Alix kept her attention keenly upon the Female Zabrak, as the woman took a few steps back and matched Alix's stance. While Illyria could copy the stance, Alix could tell this was not her usual form. Much as she had suspected earlier, Illyria had grown reliant on the armour. Something that would not do the woman well going forward. Alix maintained her steady breathing as Illyria charged forward. She shifted her weight to the left side then, sliding out of the path of Illyria's shoulder. She opened her right palm, to gently tap it against Illyria's shoulder.

iPneeZs.png

SPARTA SPACE STATION

Armor: Auxila Combat Suit (Unequipped)

UQdU2QC.png

"Of course it's about impressing you and making a good first impression. You are my...trainer, after all." Illyria said as she tried to keep her tone neutral despite being annoyed at failing so easily so quickly. She knew failure and what it meant to be weak, and the woman hating that way. It was because of her weakness her family was slaughtered, it was because of her failure that her home was burned to the ground...it was because of her cowardice that she still didn't know why she was. The female zabrak knew that she was the daughter of nobility and that she came from wealth, but she did not know who she was really. Yes, Illyria knew her weaknesses and her strengths...though that wasn't her, that wasn't who she was as a person.

The heir of house Syresh has joined The Golden Company to find out who she was. Though, all she found out was that she was apparently, according to those around her, good at killing people. Which was something the woman did not want to be good at, she didn't even like the idea of taking another life. She hated the thought and had tried to solve as many situations as possible in a peaceful manner. At least, that was before she had joined this hive of greed and mercenary work. She had become so caught up in the inner workings of this organization, that she now only knew how to solve situations through violence. The hand of the flag waiver befell the smoothbore barrel of the rifle.

Illyria turned a full 180 degrees in place, now facing Alixandra once more. She assumed the same stance as her trainer once more and then charged forwards again, meaning to ram her right shoulder once more into the woman.

"Good first impressions are for nobility and people of rank that think they're important... I am a sculptor and you..." Alix smirked as Illyria turned around and charged at her again. The Zabrak certainly had a very fine form, one which would only get better with time and training. There was a long road ahead of them, before Illyria was ready. But Alix was ready for the long haul, as long as Illyria was. Alix waited until the very last moment in the charge, before ducking down as Illyria's shoulder and torso started passing over her head. She sprang up then, wrapping her right arm across Illyria's chest to catch her and sweep her off her feet and onto her back. "Are my clay..." She would say the last bit teasingly if she managed to knock Illyria onto her back.

iPneeZs.png

SPARTA SPACE STATION

Armor: Auxila Combat Suit (Unequipped)

UQdU2QC.png

Illyria had been hoping that this charge would send Alixandra off of her feet. The plated feet of the suit she wore gave sound to the running of her feet, which made the sound of metal slamming against metal reverberate throughout the room. She hated feeling inferior to anybody, she absolutely hated that feeling. It's not that she wanted to feel superior to anybody, because she wasn't and she knew that. Illyria did not want to be looked down on like she was unworthy of doing anything. The blue-skinned woman did not want to be looked at like a weakling. She did not want to be the same weakling that had allowed her parents to die because she was too scared to do something.

She should have been there, she should have helped them. The Zabrak woman wanted to help people, she wanted to bring peace between people, not war. Yet here she was, training with a combat instructor because...because why? Illyria knew why. She was still that weakling who could not protect her parents and did not know how to protect herself.

She wanted to get revenge for them, and she wanted to prove that she wasn't weak or pathetic or undeserving of anything.

The woman had been so absorbed in her thoughts that when she noticed Alixandra had ducked; it was too late for her to change directions. The woman's arm wrapped across her upper torso, sweeping her off of her feet and causing her to slam into the ground. The sudden impact knocked the air out of her lungs, forcing her eyes closed as her lungs tried to take in as much oxygen as they could as quickly as possible.

Here she was again...on her back, knocked to the ground.

There was something obviously distracting Illyria, which was what had helped Alix in executing the lunge attack. Not only were her thoughts unfocused, her fighting style left much to be desired. It was rash and aggressive and without direction. Her only focus seeming to be to finish the fight in one fell swoop. Something that would work in her favour if she had considerably more muscle mass or was fighting in her armour suit against less nimble opponents. A fighting style that would only work against Illyria when it came to opponents like Alix.

As Illyria was laid out on her back, Alix stood over the Zabrak and offered her hand down to help get Illy back up onto her feet.
"I think that's enough exhibition for now... We can have a chat about what you did wrong and how we're going to get you better" There was no malice, or anger, or disappointment in her voice. Alix genuinely wanted to help Illyria improve, it was why the young Zabrak Female had been sent to her after all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom