Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Erin's Signature, Avatar, and Rank title shope

Hello all!

Recently I have been getting quite a few likes for the way that I make my sigs. A few of them are intricate and nice looking, others are almost standard and simple. For all of you I will make sigs for those who ask.

It is a first come first serve basis, and I need the pics that you want me to use (or just the playby that you use with a theme)

I will only do three a day (for each type IE: 3 Avis and t3 sigs) so I don't overwhelm myself.

you can see a sample of my own sig as it is here, or on my charcters such as [member="Dante Zankar"], [member="Nickolas Imura"], and [member="Pyrrha Nikkita"],

SAMPLES - Light/Good/Rogue:
FableSig_zpsc41802c1.jpg

2832_zps708e1364.jpg

Voidhunter_zpsd71b8b27.jpg

Tomsig_zps0e0f434b.jpg

Maidsig_zpseafc624c.jpg

SAMPLES - Dark/Evil/Chaos:
RavenKnightSig_zpsad0fadb3.jpg

Insanity_zpse258a56c.jpg

Obsessed_zps64ffa30b.jpg

Sovereign_zpsb04e5a83.jpg

SAMPLE AVATARS:
Voidhunteravi_zps33ed4fde.jpg
ErinAngelAvatarFinal-Recovered_zps5bbefa3d.jpg
ErinAngelAvatarFinal_zps492e8487.jpg
REd_zpsee7a20c9.jpg

Name:
Quote: (optional)
Title: (Character title)
Theme: (Dark, light, smoky, Etc)
Pictures: (URL will work fine)

Vanir

Lightning-Struck Angel
[member="Erin Ecthelion"]

Name: Morrigan
Quote: "Quoth the Raven, Nevermore."
Title: The Raven Knight, She Who Watches from the Shadow
Theme: Dunno. Your idea's probably better than mine.

black_angel_by_sandara-d7oontj.jpg

black%20angel%201920x1200%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperhi.com_40.jpg

(Photoshop the wings black, if you can...)

[member="Morrigan"],
Alright, so I have seen the second image before with black wings and tried looking for it. (using a Picture finder) and I couldn't find one. So the reason it's not showing up on yours is because to change the wings would mean me trying to figure out how to select the wings without screwing up the rest of the picture, and still keep the little aura thing around it. (TDLR its a pain in the ass)

But what I did have is a few photos stored that I knew would work. I also used a photo of the Correlian banshee bird that you submitted and gave it a better background.

I hope that you like this and that it will work for you. :)
http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y540/shawn_huff1/RavenKnightSig_zpsad0fadb3.jpg
RavenKnightSig_zpsad0fadb3.jpg

The Void Hunter

T
name: The Void Hunter
quote: i dont know... something about the void ;)
title: none
Theme: deserted- final standish
Pictures: knock yourself out, your idea is most likely better than mine!

[member="Olivia Dem'adas"], I know my anime, but I forget your playby....... Sue me, I forget stuff.

[member="The Void Hunter"], if you don't know, then give me some kind of idea on what your character usually looks like so I (or you) can find images that would match.

The Void Hunter

T
well, most of the time he wears what you see in the profile picture, otherwise, he has aqua eyes, black hair, and he prefers white robes armor ect.

Erin Ecthelion said:
[member="Olivia Dem'adas"], I know my anime, but I forget your playby....... Sue me, I forget stuff.

[member="The Void Hunter"], if you don't know, then give me some kind of idea on what your character usually looks like so I (or you) can find images that would match.
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Olivier Armstrong

[member="Olivia Dem'adas"],
For you, I took a militaristic look and even added a little Mandalorian Pride in there for ya. ;)
http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y540/shawn_huff1/OliviaMando_zps14bb2b21.jpg
OliviaMando_zps14bb2b21.jpg

[member="The Void Hunter"],
Now, that we have talked about a Playby for ya, I created a Sig for you. Using Dylan O'Bryan from the Maze Runner movie, I also made an Avi because I hate to use an Avatar image for a signature image. So I made two for you so I could avoid that. ;)
Avatar - http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y540/shawn_huff1/Voidhunteravi_zps33ed4fde.jpg
Voidhunteravi_zps33ed4fde.jpg
Signature - http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y540/shawn_huff1/Voidhunter_zpsd71b8b27.jpg
Voidhunter_zpsd71b8b27.jpg

I hope that the both of you like the sigs I created for ya. :D

The Void Hunter

T
aw thats so awesome!
you really outdid my expectations this time [member="Erin Ecthelion"] so fitting that the maze is basicly the void ;)
thanks so much!
on another note, It would have made it much easier if they had lightsabers in the maze runner! :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom