Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eric Quill

tumblr_n6uczhpkZr1r71ar2o1_500.png
"We all have our demons, I'm just the embodiment of those demons.."

Full Name: Eric Denom Quill
Alias: Eric, Mox, Anarchy
Alignment(s): Hutt Cartel
Rank(s): N/A
Heritage: Quill Family
​Profession(s): Mercenary, Mechanic, Vigilante
Race: Human
Species: Corellian
HomeWorld: Corellia
Current Residence: Onderon, Castle-form Mansion
Weight: 250lbs
Height: 6'1
Eye Color: Sapphire Blue
Hair Color: Hickory Brown
Complexion: Caucasian
Distinguishing Marks:
. Tattoos along neck
. Tattoos along left arm and left side of chest
. Piercings above right eyebrow
. Tattoo across length of back running down spine
. Three Piercings in right ear
. Three claw marks on right wrist
. Scar reaching from tip of right shoulder to collarbone
. Long narrow scar running across length of chest
. Burn marks webbing out from Eric's right thigh and right leg
. Three claw marks running across length of face diagonally from upper right to lower left - Here
Force Sensitive: N/A
Force Alignment: N/A

Music:
. Dark Angel - Entrance
. Cryptwalker - Fight 1
. Gears of War - Fight 2
. Lethal Force - Fight 3
. Vengeance - Victory 1
. Being Alive - Victory 2
. Another Dead End - Defeat 1
. Event Horizon - Defeat 2
Voice: Eric - Shailene Woodley

article-2599344-1CEB7B5B00000578-250_634x839.jpg
"I've found a way to live with the blood of others on my hands. Have you?"
Relationship(s):
Uncle ~ Timothy Frendom Arnold ~ Deceased
Father ~ Andrew Kintrix Quill ~ Deceased
Mother ~ Katrina Liberty Quill ~ Deceased
Brother ~ Christoper Black-Wood Quill ~ Deceased
Brother ~ Rayden Black-Wood Quill ~ Missing
Sister ~ Samantha Black-Wood Quill ~ Presumed Dead
Sister ~ Alexis Black-Wood Quill ~ Missing
Best Friend ~ Indigo Senu`Ko Baxtrix ~ Alive
Best Friend ~ Audrey Ken`Tuko Magno ~ Alive

Strengths and Weaknesses:
(+)Martial Artist - Ever since his family was attacked and killed off, Eric began training. He hired personal tutors and exercised using extreme methods to sharpen his body as to take a heavy melee attack head on. He has trained with is tutors as to become a near expert in every fighting style involving the sword and hand making him a lethal combatant in close quarters.
(+)Athletic Build - Eric uses and maintains extreme methods of exercising along with running five to fifteen miles each day when he is able to and doesn't have a job. This allows him to maintain and keep a keen athletic build allowing him to take down opponents and other soldiers that were weaker then him along with allowing him the advantage
(+)Keen Eye - Eric doesn't trust his surroundings one bit. Which means that he will keep a close eye upon his surroundings and be most aware of his surroundings, making him able to identify suspicious acts. This also allows him the ability to find patterns and weaknesses within a opponents fighting style as to counter them and defeat them easily.
(=)Merciless - Eric see's no value in forgiveness. If he forgave, the same thing that happened to his family might happen to him...and this time, he might not survive. So he takes no chances, killing almost anybody who get's into a fight with him.
(-)Arrogant - Eric exaggerates himself and his skills. Saying he is the most skilled and powerful combatant the galaxy had ever seen can get you in trouble to say the least.
(-)Alcoholic - Eric likes alcohol and beer, a lot. Enough to spend quite a bit of money on theme. Need I say more?

Starship(s):
N/A

Attire:
Casual
Jacket
fashion-men-s-jackets-biker-jackets-men-s.jpg

Jeans
Black-skinny-jeans-for-men-1.jpg
2011628163635509.jpg
"I was once the hunted, now I'm the hunter"

Gear:
. Hyena Mark-1 Shotgun

Pre-Roleplay History:
Eric's early childhood was filled of expensive objects and a luxurious life. He grew up in and was born in the Quill Family, a highly respected and wealthy family upon Corellia. He grew up within a large, six-story mansion with marble and plank flooring and richly decorated mahogany wood furnishings. The city the mansion was built within was once a prosperous city, but it soon became a crime-riddled world full of deceit and despair due to the rich organization's, one of which his family owned, that controlled the town through gangs and bounty-hunters. Ever since a early age, Eric always enjoyed any type of weaponry he could get his hands on...which wasn't much, he also did enjoy the torment of others and being the school bully seeing as how his family was rich and he barely, if ever, got into trouble.

Once at the age of fifteen, Eric grew out of his bully stage and began to devote his type to parties and studying. Within these ways, he met his two best friends, Indigo and Audrey, both who were foreign to Corellia who recently moved to the planet. He became close friends with them and they hanged out constantly, he even took a romantic interest in Audrey but things later went sour due to outside reasons. On a way to the end of the year party, the car Indigo, Audrey and Eric were riding in, the driver being a hired bodyguard, the car had crashed. It would later be revealed that the bodyguard was a bounty-hunter trying to kill Eric. Due to this, Eric broke up with Audrey as to keep her safe from harm.

At the age of seventeen, everything went wrong. The mansion was destroyed with explosives and fire. Most of the bodies were discovered by a few went missing, unknown if they died or lived. While, the only recorded survivor was Eric himself. Ever since then, Eric vowed to cleanse the city of it's own filth before it drowned, vowing to become a vigilante by night and a security enforcer and company manager by day. This worked on for years, until his identity was discovered. He was sentenced to two-lifetimes in prison for theft, murder, etc. Although, he did escape before he could be thrown into prison.

After two years, he returned to Corellia and lived among the everyday people. Then the sith attacked and he fought valiantly, but had to leave his home later. He then tried his hardest and found his two best friends again. A year later, he moved to Onderon after Corellia's destruction and rebuilt his family's wealth along with becoming a mercenary and personal mechanic. His life had changed that was for sure, he was a much different man then he was when he was five....everything had changed, as for better.....or worse.

RolePlays:
Chapter 1; A new destiny
[WIP]http://starwarsrp.net/topic/67660-return-to-dxun/page-3#entry1010677 Eric fights a republic special operative and in turn gets a new scar

I'm watching you. REALLY HARD.... *staring intensifies* :p
[member="Eric Quill"]

Oh, hey Evil Twin! Haven't seen you in forever! *fistbumps* :D
[member="Ire'Rain Sekairo"]

Hey. Leave the wittiness to me, Hair Guy. It's my forte! *drapes an arm over Rainy's shoulder* Besides, we're not even related! Though it would be kind of cool if we were...
[member="Eric Quill"]

[member="Kendrix"]
I don't know what to say so....
tumblr_mie5hoXd9D1ra6qb9o3_250.gif

Jack Sparrow, my inspiration....now I have an idea
[member="Talia Mark"]
Will, uhhh....I can't help ya there, sorry
ConfusionCaptainJack.jpg

Forgot to as this but, how...your signature...it's majestic...pictures can only describe it
371192697c7656a26678c34c2ad0b3dad0f870f77b7d123fd2e85907ef183e56.jpg

Where did you get your signature?

[member="Eric Quill"]
I made it. Well, when I say that, I mean I found a bunch of images, cropped/cut them out, edited them, pasted them onto other things, added effects, made duplicates, edited the duplicates, then put it together in a gif.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom