Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Erebor. [Korriban]

Carn Dista

C
Erebor. Formally known as Korriban. Site of the Republic's final crushing victory against the Republic, and home to the Dista Class space station. Why was it now being called Erebor? Who knows. Probably due to some recurring joke about dwarves and mountains, and a desire to put an end to them. Either that or Korriban had been a name of dread for far too long, and in order to remove the fear that it's name instilled in the populace, Carn had began calling it by another name. He wasn't sure if it would catch on, or if his plan would work, however it might be just what certain paranoid sectors of the republic's citizens needed. Only time would tell.

Standing on the main observation deck of the station, Carn peered at the red dustball. Republic soldiers and the occasional Jedi walked to and from their various duties. It was a hive of activity. Even though the Republic had won Erebor from the Sith some time ago, they were still putting in major efforts to uncover all of it's secrets, and completely map it's surface. A long, arduous, and at times completely uninteresting task. At least for the most part. Every now and again a new tomb would be discovered, or an ancient citadel long thought dead and buried. Occasionally the planet would unearth Sith artifacts, which were (at least for the most part), recovered and cataloged by the Jedi Consulars stationed in the system. Once stored safely, these artifacts were destined for the Jedi Archives on Coruscant, so that the librarians could study what ancient and dread knowledge they contained under the ever watchful eye of the High Council.

"Master Dista, you called for me?" The voice of a female reverberated off the cold metal surfaces of the observation deck. Turning to look at it's source, Carn simply smiled warmly. It belonged to Vei, a Jedi Padawan that Carn had taken to training. She had shown promise with the Force, and had strangely abstained from carrying a lightsaber - As a result the Jedi Master had taken a considerable amount of time to train her properly in the ways of the Jedi. Orthodoxy was to be encouraged.

"Ah, yes. Vei. I did indeed call you here, and as you can imagine, it's important for your development as a Jedi. Come. Stand at my side and look out over the homeworld of the now fallen Sith Empire. Together we will meditate on the Jedi Code, and reflect upon the failings of our fallen brothers and sisters, so that we may both learn from their mistakes and steel ourselves against the darkside." Carn turned his body back to face the planet. It looked so serene. So peaceful. Almost inviting. It was almost strange to think that from Erebor, formally known as Korriban, such dark terrors set forth to burn the Galaxy. He had long since vowed to never allow the return of such things, especially from this world of all places. Whilst he folded his arms into the sleeves of his robes, Vei stepped forwards to take her place next to him. She was somewhat shorter that Carn, standing in at five feet, and her long blonde hair cascaded messily down her robes, almost concealing the Padawan braid that hung behind her right ear. While she had never meditated stood up before, she assumed a similar stance to her master, and folded her arms into the classic diplomats stance of the Jedi Order. With a long exhale, she cleared her mind and began to set about the task given to her without question...

[OOC:
Firstly: This planet is my mountain. The mountain is mine. Go away dragons. Get your gold elsewhere.
Secondly: Anyone may join the thread, so long as you're a member of the republic. If you're not a member, drop me a message on here, or Skype with your reason for wanting to join, and we'll see what's viable.
Thirdly, and most importantly: Enjoyment is mandatory! Write to entertain yourselves!]

@[member="Carn Dista"]

Coci had never traveled this far out of Republic space from the main area around Coruscant, so when the opportunity came to venture this far she decided to come and see this place for herself. She had volunteered for a mission given by the GIA, to come and investigate some of the recently discovered tombs and to eradicate any Sith still remaining in hiding. Although her path now entwined her with the Jedi Order and their members, she sits outside it but still her job entailed working with them and she check in to the space station before heading planet side.

Her ship, The Sting .. docked into the hangar bay of the Dista Class Space Station and she proceeded toward the main observation deck to find Master of the Order, Master Carn Dista. She found him soon enough and approached the Master .. one she had never met before this.

"Master Dista, I am Coci Sinopi Agent for the GIA", she began with a bow of respect to the Master and one to the Padawan beside him. "I am here to investigate the recent opening of the tombs". She decided not to mention at this point, the second part of her mission.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom