Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discussion Episode IX Duel of the Fates fan comic!

Hello all! Been waiting to post a topic about this, but it’s finally finished, and so now I can finally share this lovely fan creation with you all! Like probably some of you I was disappointed by Rise of Skywalker and was curious what was Colin Trevarrows project all about before he got ousted as the director. All we had was a script and concept art. Yet from what I saw I only imagined what if it happened?

Well today I bring you something awesome! A fan managed to create a web comic series using his ideas. To create a sort of Infintes version of Episode 9 showing off a lot of things. The Eclipse Star Destroyer, Rey as a nobody. Kylo and the Knights of Ren being the main villains. A stormtrooper uprising and so much more. While some of the coloring is not fully completed the story is. I’ll leave the link below, and I look forward to hearing what your thoughts are on this. Do you prefer this as a better conclusion to the Sequels? Was Rise of Skywalker better than this? Let me know what your thoughts are on this lovely fan project!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom