Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Episode #3 - the morning after the morning after.

[member="IC-6736"]

Eye bulged as color flushed from her neck to her cheeks. It was hard to tell what she was most embarrassed about: his mention of her dad's bowel issues or her involuntary noises. There was a pain in her chest as he stepped closer and she suddenly became very aware of the evaporating space between them.

"I'm not going to deny of what I remembered from that night being...un-enjoyable. But I-I," she stammered, something she never did as he came closer. Eyes involuntarily drifted to his lips.

FELICITY SIMMONS GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF.

Her elbow accidentally hit the unlocking mechanism on the door and it swooshed open, revealing a gaggle of snickering, eavesdropping troopers outside. Registration slowly dawned on her face as she whirled to face Darman.

"I see what this is. All a joke! Well, good luck on your assignment!" Pulling her labcoat straight she pushed through the small, gathered crowd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom