Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Environmental concerns? Whatever do you mean.

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
Pacanth Reach
Unknown Regions

Once upon a time there was a guy, called Kaine Zambrano. Formerly known as the Emperor of the Sith Empire, Kaine had been found guilty on numerous allegations and captured by the Republic. Eventually, he found himself free, and decided to join the Fringe Confederation. It is a haven, the Confederation, it provides the castaways of the Galaxy a place to call home.

In return it asks but one simple thing. Though right about now I don’t actually remember what it was. It had probably something to do with loyalty, or freedom. I think Kaine found himself right at home here in the Confederation, looking at the planet where he lived now..

Yeah, I could definitely see that he was right at home. King, he called himself now. Black Iron Tyrant, was another nickname for him. I didn’t care. What Kaine did on his planet, and system was not relevant to me. As long as he paid his taxes, I would ignore the.. encouraged employees roaming around the place.

Anyway, a message brought me to his Kingdom. The Black Iron Tyrant was a good customer to Santhe Corporation, and that was everything I needed to know about the guy. When he decided to invite me to his place, to discuss business.. well I found myself intrigued at the least.

So here I was. Sitting in his palace, in some kind of waiting room. Lavishly furnished was one way to describe his household. Honestly, I prefered the more spartan and utilitarian style, but I guess everyone their own game.

[member="Darth Vornskr"]

the_Tower_Above_Stone_City_by_JJasso.jpg

Vuav Hurrav, also known as Vain Hallow in Galactic basic, was the gargantuan citadel of Kaine Zambrano, situated high in the ancestral mountains of his ancestors. For centuries the Zambranos had lived in these mountains, living in archaic fortresses of stone and looking distantly at the capital of Tree City and hungering for the throne. That was all in the past, however; as Kaine had fulfilled the dream of his ancestors, and had taken the throne of Panatha through a series of bloody conflicts known locally as the Unification of the Reach. In place of the fortresses of old, there stood a citadel that touched the roof of the sky, built of durasteel and permacrete upon the tallest mountain, and it was there that the CEO of Santhe/Sienar, [member="Jared Ovmar"], patiently awaited the arrival of his host.

Luckily, he would not have to wait for long.

The adjacent door to Ovmar's seat opened, and in came a pair of Royal Guards, followed by the tyrant himself. He was dressed in a ebony and crimson doublet with a leather belt fastened at his waist, a dark gray undershirt, a pair of breeches, and a pair of shin-level leather boots. His hair was neat and well-kept, the ebony locks falling down well past his neck and shoulders, and atop his head he wore a black steel crown set by square-cut rubies gemstones. His face was harsh, the right half of it scarred and ruined, the faint signs of his cheek bone showing through the tissue. Across his jaw was a course black beard, although there was no hair where the skin had been seared, so it gave off the appearance of being lopsided or uneven.

His eyes cast a hard gaze at Ovmar as he approached, the left one being a mixture of natural emerald and Dark Side sulfuric orange, and the right one being a bestial lilac in a sea of blackness. The tyrant came to stand before Ovmar, and extended his right hand in greetings to the CEO. "So glad you came, Mr. Ovmar, I've been anxious for this meeting, I confess. I trust that the trip and wait were not too atrocious?"

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
I could appreciate it when the Royalty of this Galaxy didn’t try to make someone wait, just for the giggles. Too many appointments turned out to be waiting games, where I as the CEO had to wait in a stupid waiting hall for a hour and then be expected to be polite.

Usually that ended in me kicking the teeth in of said Monarch.

Somehow I doubted I could easily kick the teeth in of the Black Iron Tyrant. Good thing that wasn’t going to be put up to the test.

As he appeared, I stood up and took his grip in a steady hand grip.

“My Lord Zambrano, it’s a pleasure finally meeting you. Your reputation precedes you. My trip was uneventful, and the wait was barely noticeable. I trust you are well?”

"Indeed?" He was of course referring to the line, 'Your reputation precedes you', and he was quite amused at that. The atrocities he had committed as Emperor of the Sith were legendary, so much in fact that the Galactic Republic had placed a hefty bounty of one hundred million credits on his head. There had been many who came to claim the bounty, and all of them were either dead or being subjugated to horrors worse than death down below in the black cells. The Apothecarium always loved new test subjects, especially ones as volatile as Bounty Hunters, and they always had results with their research. "I am well enough, Mr. Ovmar. Shall we discuss business on the veranda?"

It wasn't as much as a question, but more of a statement disguised as a question, because whether or not Jared agreed, the tyrant was going to do negotiations on the veranda. Luckily for them, it wasn't all that far away from the waiting room the CEO of Santhe/Sienar was put in before Kaine came to greet him. Besides, the veranda had a majestic view of the southern valley far below them, and you could see the distant lights of the capital far off in the distance near the eastern coast. The native mountain flyers were out and about today as well, for the weather was nice and the sun was shining, but they were not the only ones soaring through the skies.

They were hunted by the immigrant Vanr, winged gargoyle-esque sentient beings who had previously lived only on Dromund Kaas. Sadly, their home and a majority of their species was wiped out by the Mandalorians towards the end of the Great War. The ones that Jared saw now were the survivors, led to Panatha in a great exodus by none other than Kaine Zambrano. They pledged their fealty to him in return for a new home to call their own, and many of them serve was his personal guard, wearing plates of polished golden steel and mighty spears. They were absent for this, however; as Kaine had his two most trusted guardsman beside him during the talks that were about to take place.

"Much better, don't you agree? Now, Mr. Ovmar, let's get down to business."

[member="Jared Ovmar"]

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
There was just a short nod as a reply, truthfully I didn’t really care where the meeting would take place. If the Monarch wanted it to take place on the veranda, it was all the same. Though, I would have preferred the Brother, it was a thing out of legends.

If you believed the stories.

At any rate, the two men found their way to the balcony, and as Zambrano spoke I listened and watched at the sight of his world. A lot could be said about a man, if you looked at where he lived and what he surrounded himself with.

Though I wasn’t here for elaborate psychoanalysis and as such I just agreed with him. If I had known the theme song music that was playing in his head, I might have been slightly disturbed.

Disney songs in known Sith Lord?

Weird stuff.

But I digress.

“Of course, Lord Zambrano. I must admit, when I received your message I found myself intrigued. What can my humble persona do for you today?”

[member="Darth Vornskr"]

Not a fan of Sith with Disney music to accompany their thoughts? Maybe this will suit your fancy more. Anyways, Kaine smiled softly as his fingers wrapped around the goblet that a servant had so timely placed within his reach, and took a quick drink to wet his lips. "What I want, Mr. Ovmar, is a contract between Santhe/Sienar and the Pacanth Reach. I want Santhe/Sienar to build factories and shipyards all across the reach, and allow the sorely underwhelming Pacanth Military to use these facilities to build weapons, armor, vehicles, and starships to utilize in the defense of the Reach against all of it's potential enemies. Santhe/Sienar will of course benefit from this, and your company will have a brand new avenue to expand their holdings." Kaine gently sat the goblet of wine down on the table next to him, crossed one leg over the other, steepled his fingers, and patiently awaited Mr. Ovmar's reaction to his proposal.

[member="Jared Ovmar"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom