Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Entrancing Blue Hair

In Umbris Potestas Est
(Pre-Circe's death)

Blue hair.

She had spotted a woman with the absolute most vibrant blue hair. Hair of such a rich shade that it permeated potently throughout the crowd. Circe had to talk to the woman with such hair - it was something she had never once seen before, and something she knew she would likely never see again.

"Excuse me... Could I ask you a question, miss?" The aura of the Dark Side admittedly radiated from Circe, but she was certain her question would be taken as sincere.

[member="Karen Roberts"]

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Karen turned about and shouldered her silver handbag with some surprise. She was not used to be approached on the street. Especially by women or? Or, Dark Siders. Yes. She felt it now. That influence was unmistakeable. This fair stranger wore a black hat indeed.

"I'm certain you could madam. Though, the real question would be? Why start there? Surely a quiet dagger would suit your class of character better. Or is your cult perhaps more akin to conversation these days. I'm afriad I just don't know. Curious indeed. Pray tell, how might a humble vanguard assist you?"

She bladed her eyes and smirked. Somewhat amused that a blackguard would initiate with a question rather than combat. Perhaps this fair woman expected to make a convert out of poor Roberts. Well. Perhaps she didn't know Karen at all then? Oh my, oh my. What an amusing way to begin.

[member="Enigma"]

In Umbris Potestas Est
[member="Karen Roberts"]

"...cult?" She paused for a moment, particularly unsure as to what the woman was referencing. "I don't recall having ever heard of you before. I just thought your hair was especially enrapturing, that's all." She raised her hand to her scalp, scratching it a bit in a lack of understanding. "The name's Circe Savan. You've probably heard of me from one of the many things I'm supposed to have done at some point."

Jsc

Disney's Princess
"Oh really?"

Karen was rather curious now. Baffled really. It appeared this Darksider had no idea to whom, or what, she was addressing. Could that really be true.

"Well. Thank you. However if you really must know, Miss... Circe Savan was it? I'm Karen Roberts of. Well. It doesn't matter. The important thing is that I've dedicated much of my life to destroying Darksiders and their wild, rampaging cultist ways. And I'm something of an aquired expert at it too."

Roberts bladed her eyes and playfully seemed rather pleased with herself. Jostling her silver handbag with ease.

"So. With that in mind? Mind telling me why I'm detecting an unpleasent aura of chaotic energies surrounding your person? ...It's. Rather potent, in your case. Religiously speaking, of course."

Now, it wasn't that Karen hated Darksiders. Rather quite the opposite really. Darksiders hated her. So much so that she'd been attacked, maimed, exploded, sabered, and mind-ravashed in many diverse wizarding ways. Always by Darksiders and always in the futle attempt of a blue-haired Jedi lynching. After only about a dozen or so of such dramatic events? It was no wonder Circe's entropic influence caused Roberts to sneer. It was usually the first sign of another impending assassination. Or worse? The precurser to a Sith Invasion such as Coruscant, Teta, or Alderaan.

"Oh yes. An aura indeed. Now I'm ever so curious to know what you're really hiding behind that pretty face of yours, Miss Savan? Mmm."

[member="Enigma"]

In Umbris Potestas Est
[member="Karen Roberts"]

"But that would imply all Darksiders are cultists... Or did you run into a Dark Side cult that treated you like bantha fodder?" She paused, thinking as to how best respond. "I wouldn't consider myself a cultist, certainly. That would imply that I worship some obscure deity instead of simply acknowledging that the Force is the Force."

Chaotic energies. What an eloquent way to put her dark aura. "Well, I don't share my whole life story very often, but if it'll decrease the chance that you'll have any sort of aggression towards me purely based upon my Force alignment, I supposed I'd be glad to share stuff. Long story short, I got kidnapped, enslaved, sexually abused, then killed my owner by using the Dark Side. And it's been downhill ever since."

Hiding behind a pretty face? Surprising. Circe traditionally thought she had little if anything to openly hide. "Such as?"

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Interesting. A little lost puppy with the alignment of a Sith Mistress. And so open to discuss too? What a crazy world we live in. Karen couldn't but raise an eyebrow in reply,

"There is no use or application of the Force that the Lightside cannot do far better. And far healthier too. Indeed, one might think that the Darkside was entirely wasted on you madam. A slow and terrible end awaits any who delve too deeply within it's chaotic forces. As with science and law, the entropy that lies within the Darkside can, and will, consume all living flesh. Including any intelligence that might be attached to it."

She shook her head with disdain and began again,

"If you are wise? Which, perhaps you truely are? You would forsake the Darkside like a plague and venture into the light. Forget it and forsake it. If only for your own sake. Before it's too late."

Karen was not fooled by the enticments and subtlies of the Darkside. It's temptations towards power and violent passions would only work to destory the moral vessel. As it destroyed all who ventured into their fold. Only the light of the Force could empower a soul for eternity. Only the light could teach faith, hope, charity, compassion, and love. Only the Lightside of the Force could enlighten, heal, and balance the scales of justice. This was the power of the Lightside of the Force. This was the divine truth that could sustain the righteous heart. Forever.

[member="Enigma"]

In Umbris Potestas Est
[member="Karen Roberts"]

"Well... It has helped me to survive death. That's certainly something." And indeed, were she not deeply entrenched in the Dark Side, she would never have survived her two prior deaths - or her upcoming one. "Isn't the assumption that it will devour intelligence a bit... out there? There are Sith spirits thousands of years old who are still every bit as conscious as they were prior to their deaths."

She sighed. "I'm too deep to ever be freed. Everyone thinks I've done things I never have actually done, and because of that, I'd be arrested and killed again with regards to the Jedi." She paused, continuing to watch the indigo-haired beauty.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
If this Circe Savan knew about the Old Ghosts then she was indeed very deep into the dark. Those were places only Sith Lords dared to tread. Dead places. Or worse.

"Well. Mm. I suppose we all have choices to make."

Karen could nod her head and sigh. After a person chooses the dark? The only thing you can do is let them walk the path they have chosen and just maybe when they have suffered enough? They'll open their heart again to forgiveness and love. But until then, Madam Savan was her own master. For better, or for worse.

"Well? If you have no more questions to make? Then I'll just be on my way. Adieu."

She didn't move. Just,.. Waited for the strange female stranger to take her leave.

[member="Enigma"]

In Umbris Potestas Est
[member="Karen Roberts"]

"Wait." Circe paused, placing a hand on the woman's shoulder. "I'd like to take you out for a bite to eat... I have more questions to ask you, such as who you were thinking about initially. Something about cultists and the like... What did you think I was before I told you I wasn't a cultist?" She smiled, eying Karen with an intrigued look. "And I'm wondering about your hair..."

Jsc

Disney's Princess
"Oh really?"

Karen couldn't help but be surprised by this Circe Savan. Never before had any Darksider ever attempted anything short of a confrontation. However, Karen was loath to drop her guard so easily.

"Mm. Tomorrow then. Miranda's Cafe downtown. I'll meet you there for lunch about 1 pm and perhaps even answer a few questions for you."

Karen smiled and shouldered her handbag.

"Anything else Miss Savan?"

[member="Enigma"]

In Umbris Potestas Est
[member="Karen Roberts"]

"Sounds like a plan. I'll be there early." She smiled, happy to see that this meeting had gotten decent. The next day, she would be there at the cafe, waiting for the woman and her vibrant blue hair to sit down across from her. She enjoyed the thoughts of how it just floated across through the crowds, so smoothly and surprisingly...

"Wow. That was surprising."

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Karen Roberts entered the cafe in full titanium regalia. Two saber-staffs just above her bahooty, disruptor on her belt, and a large ultrachrome shield mounted to her left shoulder. The cafe patrons seemed stunned to silence. Anyone would be.

Every footstep was an echo as the blue-haired warrior advanced to Circe's table. An impressive helmet carried underneath her arm and fully polished like a fine china doll; she still looked stunning in gold and steel. Placing the helm on the table she finally sat down and let the chair crik under her wieght.

"Ah. Much better." She mused with a flick of her hair. "...Now? Ask. And I shall answer."

@[member="Enigma"]

In Umbris Potestas Est
[member="Karen Roberts"]

"Well..." Circe completely ignored the woman's armor and weapons, getting straight to asking. "What cult were you referencing? I know there's a bunch of them and whatnot, but which caused you trouble?"

Then Kaine would likely come up, and it would get all interesting.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
"The Sith."

She answered calmly and almost matter-of-factly. It was the only cult that really mattered anyway. Sure, there were a thousand different Sith organizations? But Karen just kind of lumped them all together. Evil dudes, dress in black, and carry a red lightsaber. That pretty much summed it up.

Roberts tilted her head to await the next question and leaned back in her chair. Probably getting bored of [member="Enigma"] 's naivete' already.

In Umbris Potestas Est
[member="Karen Roberts"]

"No really." Circe paused. "There's Sith Empire, One Sith, Sith Council... Too many Sith. You gotta narrow it down." She sighed, thinking of another question to ask.

"Why bring all the weapons and armor? Not like I have anything with me."

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Karen continued to be surprised by this strange woman. Just what exactly was the galaxy to her? Clearly she hadn't seen anything yet.

"You've heard of the Republic yes? A galactic government spanning across whole star systems?"

She paused and pointed to herself,

"...That's why. Because for as long as their has been a Force, there has always been conflict. Millions and millions of years, of conflict. Good versus evil. Light versus dark."

Karen couldn't believe she had to be this simple. It was like talking with a child.

"Look. It's Circe, right? ...Don't you understand that as long their is a Lightside and a Darkside to the universe, there will always be conflict? That there will always be a choice? Don't you see that whole empires are at war out there? That Coruscant burned, Teta was pillaged, and Alderaan was vongformed?"

Roberts was almost angry that she had to spell this out so clearly.

"Just where exactly have you been hiding your head that you don't know why a Jedi would wear armor? ...Why every Lightsider has a reason to fear Darksiders? Don't you understand how the world works? Don't you understand that you and I; are immortal enemies? That the Force has seperated us. Completely."

[member="Enigma"]

In Umbris Potestas Est
[member="Karen Roberts"]

"And?"

Circe sipped an iced tea that was delivered to her table with an avarice, desiring for the cool, succulent brewed liquid to go down her throat as she began her response. "Light versus dark isn't the way it always was. There once was balance between both sides, and people got along. Then things all went wrong, and now we fight."

She sighed. "Do you truthfully and honestly believe that every conflict between people of both alignments has to be cause for violence? Here I am sitting across from you, completely unarmed and without a single weapon whatsoever. I have no intentions of killing you, or any other Jedi. Yet you judge me simply due to my allegiance Force-wise. That's... not very nice."

She took a bite out of the bread bowl housing her soup. "Don't you understand that things can change? Don't you understand that we can both be friends with one another despite our Force alignments? The Force hasn't separated us completely - it's merely defined who we are as people. We are the ones who make the decisions as to whether we can be friends or not. Not our alignments."

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Enigma"]

Ah. Now it was all making sense. Savan believed the Force served her. She had a God Complex. Fitting. For a Darksider was the embodyment of such thoughts.

"I'm not sure where you're reading history but the Darkside does not believe in peace. The Darkside does not believe in prosperity, love, or companionship. It is the chaos to balance the Lightsides order. It is the hate to balance the Lightsides compassion. It is the ignorance to balance the Lightsides knowledge. ...The Darkside is everything, that goodness is not. It is the lie. And it is a choice. Your choice Circe Savan. And it will destroy you."

She leaned forward and did her best to explain,

"The Darkside of the Force does not serve you Circe. It is not an extension of your mind or your will. The Force is the higher consciousness. It is the extension of the Gods. It has a will. Real and tangible power. And that powerful will is what we mortals must strive to serve and obey. Because that is the first law of heaven. To be obedient unto the will of the Force. And after obedience comes faith. And after faith comes hope. And after hope comes, charity, and love, and selflessness. A building and strengthening of divine character unto knowledge and purpose. ...That is the will of the Force. To become like it. To become better. To embody it's attributes and garner strength from righteousness alone. To forsake the darkness that is rebellion, selfishness, chaos, and annilation. That is what it means to be a Jedi. That is the meaning of choice."

"That is who I am. And that is why we are different. That is why you and I must remain apart. Because a Darksider would steal, rather than earn. A Darksider would destory, rather than build. A Darksider would kill, rather than serve. This is their legacy. No. ...This is now your legacy, Circe Savan. This is your choice. To defy the will of the Force and to serve yourself."

She paused and nodded. Knowing well the path they both must walk. Now and in eternity.

"This is the destiny you have chosen. For yourself. Alone. ...And I worry that it might not last you into forever."

[member="Enigma"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom