Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Enryu Improvement

The dawn in the planet was like a piece of art, just like watching it in Coruscant. Transport ships were dropping parts and machinery on the three stadium field recently owned by Acaleus. The Techno Union leader, Werah was helping with the payment, because without his help, the assassin wouldnt be able to start the project. Kami, a mandalorian asked for his assistance with his company, and Acaleus wouldnt say no.

shipyard_by_jamajurabaev-d4p93ef.jpg

The first building he had finished, was the headquarters, a simple twenty floor building with a clear view of the hole construction site on the balcony, were a large round table was positioned near there. An hologram with the complete schemes of the construction site was showed on the center of it and Acaleus was there talking on the radio "We need the durasteel here in two hours for the cranes. The transporter arent going to get paid if it doesnt arrive in that limit of time" he hung up and dial a number "Werah, we need to speak the matter of the shipyard, can you come?"

Between the hiring of local workers, the agresive local mafia and the purchase of materials, he had his pocket full. And he needed that list completed by the end of the day "Kami right? Come here too" the hologram closed and he sat down on the black leather chair and waited for his partners to arrive.

[member="Werah Unon"] [member="Kami Meran"]

[member="Acaleus Thorn"]
kami was tired haf a galaxy and 7 hours made her slightly irratable.
" to be honest my skill is ships not construction. though i have plans for 2 construction walkers. if that's what you are interested in."

Acaleus stood up smiling as his guest entered the room "I know that. We havent met before, im Acaleus Thorn" said as a salute "What im building here..." the assassin pointed out the shipyard while walking towards the balcony. Crates were being lifted by cranes and ships were dropping by big junks of metals "...is a construction site for our companies to create any kind of ship. But i have a few issues until it is complete. I brought you here because i want you to help me with it. If you agree, this will get us to work in a long lasting alliance" said walking towards a chair "Now, lets wait for the other one to come"

[member="Kami Meran"]

[member="Acaleus Thorn"]
" now that is something i can agree on. i can supply a lot of metals a few skilled mechanics and help buils robot arms.maybe a few tug ships. hmmm yeah i can do that. limited sheilding no heavy sheilding limited size all pull. yeah" she drifted off trying to work out the logistics of the ship.
" OOh Mining rights. i have a few dead planets worth some mining potential."

Werah had approximately 1 hour before the TE fleet broke through the meagre defences on the asteroids, and began the assault on the pirate base. "Ok, Status everyone. Have the minesweepers finished yet?" Werah asked into his comms device, as he sat back in the captains chair of his personal assault cruiser. Suddenly, his HoloPad began beeping. It was [member="Acaleus Thorn"] , his trainer back in the days of the Obsidian Order. Werah grinned. He hadn't been his old friend in a while, and Werah had been happy enough to offer him the support of the Empire when he asked. "Not the best timing, though", muttered Werah, as laser bolts flew past the windows. "Commander Hadrexos!", Werah shouted. "Take command of this ship. I have to take this call.". With that, Werah raced down to the empty meeting area, and activated the HoloTransmitter. A holographic representation of him would now have appeared in the meeting room with Acaleus...and [member="Kami Meran"] . Huh. Small galaxy, thought Werah. Werah waited as the others began to speak, before joining in the conversation. "Hello Acaleus. I understand that you requested my assistance?"

Acaleus saw the hologram of Werah appear "Well this is better than nothing" he expected that Werah could see the whole construction "I will send you image sof the shipyard, of the future. What im building here, is for the commonwell of either our companies and the Techno Empire" said taking a control remote from the table and another hologram appear in the center of the table "Creation of battle cruisers and starfighters here in the heart of Nar Shadda. Of course i expect to have a contract with the Techno Empire and your company, Kami" with that last thing, he showed a dozen of images of weapons, armors and ships "These are just somethings that im planning to create if you accept the terms of the aggrement"

[member="Werah Unon"] [member="Kami Meran"]

[member="Werah Unon"] [member="Acaleus Thorn"]
" oh verry agreed. like i said i have a lot of mining rights to 3 planets." kami admitted. im willing to offer that and a lot of scrap metals. plus as said a lot of our mechanics." she admitted scanning the holos.
you got a concept of the docks?
dock_7d_by_andrea1969-d6uqx5x.jpg

"Well im thinking big, and those materials will be a help" he took out a control remote and in the push of a buttom, the hologram in the center changed from a construction process to an enormous completed shipbuilder, with an hangar bay, offices, machinery and working cranes. He raised his hand and rested his head in them, pleased of his design "Im planning buying the areas around, but it will take time. I was thinking about a space station at first, but at the long term it will cost more to my company. You know, bringing the materials, keeping the workers, space fuel, pirates" with the list of problems...he thought it would be better to hire local workers

[member="Kami Meran"] [member="Werah Unon"]
1337000904_26_1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom