Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Enemy Faction

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Yes my friends, we have an official enemy faction. My dear old friends, the writers behind the Hutt Cartel, of which [member="Thraxis"] is a part of. I've been in touch with the new FO for the Cartel, and we'll be getting some threads going with the infamous criminal organization very soon. :)

I would like to make note I work for many a person and dunno what to do about this. It may very well be time to start cloning copies and sending them to all the different factions.

Kay-Larr

[member="Thraxis"]

Well I'd rather that there is only one of you, instead of a dozen...One is more than enough.

Kay-Larr

[member="Thraxis"]

Thankfully clones don't live long. But still....the very idea of more than one....it's disturbing.

[member="Lady Kay"]

Hey hey hey, I run a legitimate business with permits and everything. Plus it's not like I sell spice or other junk to your citizens, just use Commenor as a storage house. :)

Kay-Larr

[member="Tydus Wryeens"]

True...but we like to keep a good reputation :p

[member="Samka Derith"]

The Hutt Cartel and I go way back. I've freed hundreds of their slaves, foiled many of their planned raids, and pissed them off enough to put a million credit bounty on my head.

So with their return, comes my meddling. I just...can't do so much of it personally. But that's what hired help is for :D

[member="Lady Kay"]

*Flex* Typically, [member=James Justice] always told me these jobs... the dangerous ones... always get paid twice for, half now and half later....

But you... you're family. I meddle for free.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom