Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Enemy at the Gates

Xandr

X
So it was a skirmish was it. Looked more like a trench battle to him but a skirmish it was due to the clear disorganization of the battle ahead. He was sent in alone, his rifle at the ready with his longbolt rifle on his back. He was deployed, dropped from a ship flying over the forested planet. His drop was short enough to do him no harm despite him having no parachute. So he landed on his feet and was ready for action, his full body, sheild-generating armor switched on, and he was ready for combat.

There he was, waiting for his contact, a bounty hunter he was supposed to meet there.

Rustbuckets will never go out of style.
Leenic loved open combat.

More specifically, he loved open combat in which he got to use the biggest guns possible and so far this was turning into one of those situations. His jetpack carried him over the chaos of the battlefield as he held his new LE-05 HBR (his own personal commission from BlasTech), occasionally shooting down at different soldiers on the battlefield. His contact, some special-forces guy, was supposed to be about a click from where he was but he heavily doubted that he would be late.

Ive yet to see how other groups train, but I doubt they keep their people on as short of a leash as the Union. He thought as the meeting point came into view. But, money is money. And if I gotta work with someone's lapdog then so be it. He spotted a ship fly overhead and drop someone out of it, presumably his contact, before quickly flying off.

"Here we go." Leenic sighed, landing a short distance from the soldier and nodding. "I assume you're the soldier Im being paid to help?"

Xandr

X
“That I am. Call me Xandr.” He said in response to the mercenary’s question.

He unslung his longbolt rifle from his shoulder. And fired off a round to the left of the mercenary, which opened a gaping hole in the chest of an attacking enemy soldier, who was also thrown back several feet. The kick behind the weapon was evidently a lot, however the supersoldier took the kickback with practiced ease.

“You are Leenic correct?” He asked, keeping his rifle across his chest, relaxed but ready for combat at a moments notice.

Rustbuckets will never go out of style.
Leenic glanced over his shoulder at the now dead soldier, nodding his head in approval before looking back at Xander. “Pleasure to meet you, I’m Leenic.” He said, grabbing his rifle by its carrying handle and extending his free hand for a handshake. “So, mind filling my in on the situation here?”

Xandr

X
He took the man’s hand. “We’re here for a number of purposes. We need to locate and survey their encampment, and report back. After that we need to go in and do some damage. How we go about doing that is up to us.”

He returned his hand to the handle of gun, “but we should get out of the open before further discussion.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom