Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Enemies and Allies [Please read and give thoughts]

So, it seems the Republic is allying themselves with other likeminded individuals. If my history lesson was served correctly, and I wasn't deceived, the former Sith Empire? on Star Wars Chaos collapsed because the Republic got the other nations to help them and destroy the Empire. Then there were long months of failed empires, once more we have a successful empire. Why don't we prevent history repeating itself and gather our own allies? Fringe, the Confederacy, the Moross Crusade, from my understanding these people aren't involved with the Republic's campaign against us? Why not offer these factions and unite us together as a stronger allied front.

TL;DR
WW2 inbound, Germany either get themselves some Axis friends or we be doomed bro

J3C0

J
We are working on such a thing. The CIS and us are in talks and we have a long stance of "Lets not do anything to each other right now" and were working on generally trying to do more.

Your factions leaders are on it, don't worry :)

On another note, since you brought it up. The differences between us and The Old Sith Empire? Were strong. Were winning fight after fight, were gaining 2-3 members every single day(13 During the Invasion of Coruscant) and our members want to keep pushing. No one is putting us down, whether its one faction, or three.

[member="Lily Rose"] no it didn't the former sith empire fell because story purposes wanted it to go back into the shadows and the one sith were born from its fall. Getting the mandalorians to do anything was like pulling teeth and the republic is so disorganized and laughable compared to when Junra left it and it was working. Hell it was working before my computer broke and I was gone for a month. Really them banding together will more then likely work out like the Axis powers did, good for a threat and to OOC bully but fell apart easily enough.

That right now when told the One Sith are prepping for the invasion their leader "Well I didn't make a thread to organize so don't do it" is the only thing that came I am glad to be fighting on the sith side more well happily. Lets just go ahead and break their grand alliance by hopefully [member="Ordo"] causing a mando civil war or just beating Gil and getting them on our side. Try to get the Fringe or CIS to handle the protectorate an the Republic with its few members doing nothing we'll work on convincing to come and join or beat down.

I think a bit of infiltration on the inside, we are Sith, would do us a load of good. I've seen that we're building up an intelligence group based on another thread in the board, but while intelligence helps, it is certainly more effective to throw them off and control them from the inside, a la Palpatine.

Sawa Ike

The Dark Matriarch Darth Shōjō
[member="Silara Vantai"] that would be good but runs the risk of the metagaming spies. Remember the Republic "purged" all sith infiltrators by threatening both ic and ooc if they didn't leave regardless of whether they had any proof. So have to put up with that and besides we have plenty of people joining us, the Republic can barely muster people to defend itself and they want to go at everyone. Our Faction leaders don't have to be forced into invasions and really pick and choose when to hold more. We already showed we can fight and win with locked out characters, now we can show with open invasions we can win as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom