Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Encounter On Mustafar

Mustafar, a planet rich in both history and the Dark Side, if one knew where to find it. It was here that Lady Venge felt drawn, being inspired by a vision while performing a ritual with House Io to corrupt a planet fully to the Dark Side. She was seeking materials for the construction of a mask imbued with all the qualities of the Dark Side itself...Fear, Anger, Hate, and Suffering.

Venge's ship, The Dark Embrace, came in for a landing not far from what remained of Darth Vader's fortress, constructed over 877 years prior, during the dawn of the Galactic Empire. There was allegedly a locus of Dark Side energy in a cavern somewhere beneath Fortress Vader, and Venge intended to locate it in order to obtain some obsidian from the walls of the cavern itself.

As Venge descended The Dark Embrace's boarding ramp, she paused for a moment. Sensing a presence, she turned her head, seeking to locate its source. Strange....she could almost swear there was another Dark Sider here.

Koyi Mateil Koyi Mateil

A few yards from the landing site, a hooded figure was spectating the arrival of the Sith Lord with peaked intrigue. The only part of the figure visible was their mouth, revealing deep red skin with black markings. Before long she would slowly head towards the ship to encounter the Sith Lord and hopefully leave this planet to reveal herself to the galaxy.

"Greetings my lord and welcome to Mustafar. You seem to be searching for something or maybe someone?"

Venge turned towards where the voice seemed to be coming from, and spotted a hooded figure with only their mouth visible. The aura of the Dark Side around them was unmistakable.

"I am Lady Venge, I've come to Mustafar in search of the Dark Side locus said to be located in the caverns beneath what remains of Fortress Vader. Who are you, and what brings you to Mustafar?"

Koyi Mateil Koyi Mateil

"My name is Koyi Mateil. And as to why I'm here, I heard that there may be something useful for myself."

The woman would pull the hood off of her head and reveal her own face, covered in black markings. The twi'lek's lekuu laying on her own shoulders as she stares at the Sith Lord.

"Koyi Mateil. Interesting name. The Dark Side is strong with you. Who is your Master?"

Venge was intrigued. The Twi'lek standing before her radiated a strong presence in the Dark Side, but it seemed to be a bit unhoned, undisciplined. Was it possible that she was self taught?

Koyi Mateil Koyi Mateil

Last edited:
"Surprisingly I have no master or at least not yet. Most beings I meet tend to run away after a few brief moments, that is if they wrong me."

Koyi would cross her arms as she watches Venge, a slight smile appearing on her own face.

"Relatively simple actually, most don't seem to travel to Mustafar and even fewer truly live here. I simply have yet to meet anyone who wished of me to become their apprentice or any who intrigued me."

"Of course! Let me join the Sith Order and bring this galaxy under the rule of the Sith!"

A wide smile crosses her face as her eyes open widely at the possibility of becoming powerful enough to rule over others.

"Rise, my apprentice. I have a task to complete beneath Fortress Vader. Come with me."

Venge led the way, seeking for the entrance to the caverns below Fortress Vader. She sought to acquire some obsidian from the walls of the caverns to use in the construction of a mask shown to her in a recent vision.

Koyi Mateil Koyi Mateil

Venge strode towards Fortress Vader, with her new apprentice following not far behind. What would Lord Retsinis think, were he still alive, seeing her take an apprentice of her own, she wondered.

"Tell me, Apprentice, do you have any knowledge of Sith Alchemy or Sorcery," she inquired of Koyi.

Koyi Mateil Koyi Mateil

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom