Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Encounter, Luminara]

Luminara studied Ballen, amused. "Believe it or not, that wasn't actually a punishment. Being strangled is a praise coming from Blue Eyes. Now, if we were being punished, we'd both be lying on the ground within inches of our lives, most likely begging for a second chance or for death." She said, walking over to him. She sat down on a chair near the bed. "I had a feeling that he was following me before. I was a fool for brushing it aside as paranoia. I knew better than to do that, but I did so anyway. But there was one thing that I was certain of." She looked at Ballen seriously. "Today was a test for us both. Our loyalty must always remain with the code, and with our master until we are ready to slay him. To falter in the ways of the Sith is to die in the ways of the Sith. Always, we must be vigilant. We must ever stray from the path."
[member="Ballen-Ist"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom