Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discussion Empress of Denon crash on Smarteel - OOC chatter

This thread is for all OOC chatter for the Open RP thread:

Questions, comments, suggestions, etc. are welcome!

if I cross pirates can I shoot them?

at the moment my ship is on the edge of the territory ee. This is a timeless story and can I be here anyway or what?

Sure you can, but I would like to wait for a bit before the pirates/raiders come up against any significant resistance.

in the scenario, It's been established that the ship went down and there isn't help coming for a few hours, so as long you don't contradict that, I don't have a problem with you showing up.

Via DM, without naming names, I received a couple of concerns about other players possibly god-moding or being OP. During my time on this site, I have not encountered such posts and I hope I don't have to. The object here isn't necessarily to "win" or make somebody else "lose." The last thing anyone wants is a rule-breaking situation and drama. Ultimately, we're here to make a story and have fun.

As the thread author, sure, I would like the Pirates/Raiders/Darkwire to come out on top. But I would like them to work for it. Depending on subsequent posts, it could be a huge payday or a pyrrhic victory but there's no doubt that the nose of the Corpos has been bloodied. However, The CAD and other antagonist sided people aren't nerf herders and won't take this sort of thing lying down.

Last edited:
not even the pirates know exactly where the ship will land hours before the crash

I had established that the pirates knew to be in the Smarteel system. I also established that Saija used the remaining thrusters to steer the ship away to the far side of the planet. The Pirate/Rogue forces have to take the ship on the surface. I made it this way because I didn't want this thread to be a fleet/boarding action.

Hope this helps.

if then as different pirate groups have corel space ships they must be at least double because I have an advantage against them due to espionage.

You can discuss the particulars of the capabilities of other PC's with their respective authors. I'm just laying out a basic adventure scenario.

Ruus Kote

Strill Securities Alor'akaatse
Hey chaps, intention wasn't to spook anyone or put anyone off. Just wanted to put the cards on the table. Don't worry, most of those tanks are barely combat effective after fighting the Charon on Kayrii, and they don't have much in the way of ammunition either. Just wanted to make sure you guys have some good opposition to write against :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom