Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Empire of the Hand

64b994df836481e770f818a68576cade7f897735_hq.jpg
THE EMPIRE OF THE HAND
Now truly, what is more fun than a practically fresh off out of the oven faction on the hunt to find some people who want to join in it's grandiose plans and endeavors? I don't think I can think of much else more absolutely exciting than it, especially when someone has never written a faction ad before. But less ramblings, what is all this jargon about the "Empire of the Hand"?

Now, I don't think the Empire of the Hand of canon is that obscure: this is not a carbon copy of that faction, merely pulling out inspiration of Thrawn's lovely little Empire within the Unknown. But still, take the idea of the Empire, blended with wary Chiss philosophies, and remove all that lovely deranged megalomania some of us love or hate: what does this come out to as a fine summary for the Empire of the Hand?

The Empire of the Hand is another attempt at one of those less-than-evil Empires, less of all that xenophobia, genocide, and the usual Sith overlords seen in many Empires throughout history in favor of inclusivity seen in later empires, diplomacy, and a highly meritocratic government.​
At current standing, the Empire of the Hand is a rather blank slate and barren faction. And that is where this hunt for members come in. I have every desire in the world to make the Empire of the Hand a faction built up and designed with the help of members to create an experience that all can find fun, plans for an order of force users, military, wonderful bureaucracy, and whatever else comes to mind.​
So come on in, click the link, join the faction (get some extra little blurbs reading the description, if my "lovely" ramblings here didn't give enough), come and roll into the discord or beyond. And let's build this faction up.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom