Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Emergence Empire High Command

Mauda

Wowie look how far we've come (Not very). First I was asking for people to fill out a HC position in a Criminal Organisation. Didn't get much feedback on that! But that's okay. I'm trying again.. Today!

So the Emergence Empire is probably exactly what you're looking for if you don't want to join the Jedi or Sith but also don't want to be part of the Blue Man Group because you aren't Blue or Bald (Nor do you have a long ass name).

The Emergence Empire is what I've been working up to since I started this and you may have seen my subtle cues here and there but I doubt it. Anyway, What is the EE?

It's an Empire purely concerned with the Advancement of Science in the Galaxy andddddd The Extermination of all Jedi, Sith and related Religious Fanatics because lets be real, while they can be nice to their people, all they really do is fight each other at the expense of Galactic Livelihood. So think of us as the Aggressive Parent calming the squabbling children.

There's room for everyone! Disgruntled Jedi/Sith abandoning their old ways, FU's, Non-FU's, Smugglers, Criminals (I used to be one!), Droids (Especially), Rocks, Pebbles, Toes oh my you name it!

We'll be heavily concerned with Imperial Growth in the Unknown Regions (Chiss, Eternal Empire and all that lot) SO expect some compelling story lines, dramatic dramas and I CBA to write anymore, I'm sure you get the picture. So Sign up Today and whatnot.

TL/DR:

Technocratic Empire that are going to Exterminate all Jedi/Sith and Religion to impose a NICE sense of Science in this backwards Galaxy. I need people experienced in Empire building and Faction design because I certainly am not.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
My alt [member="Lucinda Larr"] would probably help with this. She HATES Force users with a passion and is of the mind that the Galaxy would be safer and more peaceful without them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom