Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Emerald Kingfisher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ark Tallen

Quartermaster of the Expeditionary fleet.
exterior_zps5lanx7eh.jpg

interior_zpsbkdedyi4.jpg

Image Source: Google search (edited by me)
Affiliation: Smugglers
Manufacturer: Private manufacturer (custom)
Model: Not applicable
Modularity: no
Production: Unique
Material: duraSteel
Classification: Dynamic
Length: 35 meters
Height: 9 meters
Width: 25 meters

Armament:
offensive/defensive capabilities = 2

Special Features:
-prototype engines (hyperdrive/sublight) for enhanced speed/handling.
-special slicing computer used for stealing docking codes, allowing for unauthorized docking without detection. Also uses stolen verification codes making itself untraceable.
-multiple hidden compartments for smuggling weapons/spice

Maneuverability Rating: 3
Speed Rating: 3
Hyperdrive Class:1.5

Strengths: Speed and handling are both awe inspiring, that make up for its lack of combat capabilities.
Weaknesses: fragile like a glass vase and about as strong as a mouse, if caught up in an inescapable fight, it wouldn't last long at all.

Description:
The ship only requires one person to pilot, yet if there are two pilots capabilities are enhanced. It can hold a max. capacity of 5 crew members, and can hold only 5 tons of cargo. Ark found the ship by stealing it from gang members on Tatooine as an escape from the gang life. Killing its pilot, Ark stole the gangs prized ship and sailed off. The Emerald Kingfisher is infamous for its ability to run from a fight, and it is fabled to disappear when confronted due to its stealth and speed. A unique feature, the hyperdrive engine emits a green glow instead of blue/yellow (giving its name, the emerald kingfisher).

Development Thread:if needed
Intent: Seeing as in how this ship has extreme speed and handling capabilities, I made the decision that i should see how a judge sees the ship. I tried to make it not OP by taking other aspects from it, giving it only speed and handling.
Who Can Use This: Only me

[member="Ark Tallen"]

A ship this size shouldn't be this fast, this puts it up there with Interceptors and Elite Starfighters. Also no judge would just allow a ship to have the ability to steal any codes and land anywhere undetected.

That's an impossibility. Your ship would have to have access to the algorithms and records of every faction and free planet to get around their different security. There has been technology in canon to change a ship's numbers, but its usually very expensive and troublesome to get so I would require a dev thread for that.

For speed a 4/4 is fine, 3 to push it. But I will require a dev thread for anything faster and will definitely need one for the technology to alter your ship's transponder codes like the Ebon Hawk or the Falcon.

[member="Ark Tallen"]

That's perfectly fine since I knew you were working on it. Hasn't been that long yet. Just tag me when its done and you've edited it into the sub.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom