Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Embrace the Shadow [Kära]

Elani lied in her bed, completely covered in her soft comforters and silky sheets. Morning was fast approaching and Elani was not ready for it whatsoever. She groaned as the sun peeked it's way into her bedroom. "Kark off.." she said to the sunlight beaming into her room. She had spent all night exploring the castle and didn't get much rest. The sun soon became too unbearable to ignore so she fully awakened and got off her ass to get dressed.

"I am so not ready for today." she stated sleepily. Her outfit for the day was a pitch black mullet skirt with a tight t-shirt. As usual, she wore no shoes. Elani then walked to what was presumably the kitchen of the castle. "Bowl of porridge before you're on the menu. Make it fast." Elani commanded to the castle chef. She liked joking with others about her cannibalism. She loved the taste of human flesh, but normal food was nice too.

@Kära Vi'dreya

Up the steps of Thule Castle the Sith Lady strode, clad in her typical darkened attire. She had landed upon Thule the day before, but had business to attend to elsewhere in this region; hence she had only just made her way to the home of her old Mentor, Kaine, although for once it was not her fellow Sith Lord she was seeking out. From what she knew Kaine wasn't even home, but she doubted he would object to her presence either way; the pair had formed an odd friendship over the years, if one might call it such, or at least they did not loathe one another. He had been an amiable teacher.

Striding through the halls without procession, warning or declaration she sought out a member of staff and immediately instructed them that she was to see the Lady Elani as soon as possible. Then she took herself aside and instead wandered into one of the many reception rooms this particular palace held, meant for occasions such as this. As she entered her gaze moved all around the room as she contemplated what was soon to happen; did this girl have any idea? Likely not, for Kara had not divulged her plans with any. Still, she knew Kaine would not mind.

@[member="Elani Zambrano"]

Elani finished up her sloppily-made breakfast and made her way back to her room but before she could reach her intended destination. A servant halted her movements and informed her of a visitor. "Someone here to see me? I've barely been here a week and people are already coming to see me? This is getting too weird. Eh, I'll be heading down then.." Elani stated. Elani turned around and, in her bare feet, walked to where she might find her visitor. Hopefully, whoever it was had no reason to kill her or anything of the sort because of her or her father's doing.

Elani discovered her visitor within a reception room in the far corner of the castle's ground floor. She gave her a quick examination and smirked. "I do hope you aren't coming to -me- to express your want to be with my father or something." she said jokingly to the woman. She was obviously too pretty to be one of Elani's father's bed-slaves so her true intentions for showing up are a mystery.
@[member="Kära Vi'dreya"]

With her hand trailing against the back of one of the arm chairs the Sith Lady continued to examine the room before turning full circle. Finally she heard the soft patter of bare feet and retracted her gaze towards the door, eyes narrowing subtly as she waited, arms settling to her back where the hands linked with one another. Tipping her head to one side she watched as the young woman stepped forth into the room; so this was Kaine's offspring? She definitely looked the part, and Kara knew that this one would be a pain. Epicanthix's typically, inherently, had mental barriers in lace which restricted the ways in which Kara could subjugate this one. Or maybe she would have no need to, depending.

Her idea of humour did not even crack a smile upon the woman's lips, who instead simply inquired "Elani Zambrano?" for the sake of certainty.

Elani gave a slight nod of her head to the woman. "In the flesh." she replied, softly. The nearby fireplace caused Elani's hazel eyes to shine brightly with it's reflection. "May I ask why it is you've come to my home?" she asked. "And why you've asked for me specifically?"

@[member="Darth Kyros"]

Her head tilted to one side when she observed the woman. Yes, she was definitely of Zambrano's blood. Stepping around the chair she took a seat and leant back, hands settling to either arm. "I'm Kyros, an old friend of your Father's." Gesturing a hand to the seat across from her she added, "Sit, please... We are not here to discuss matters of your estate, Princess. More your place within the Sith." Steepling her hands together she leant forward slightly. "And your training."

Elani took slow steps to the chair and eased herself down upon it's cushion. Her smooth legs crossed as her arms rested upon the chair's. "Did my father send you? If so, just walk away. If you came on your own accord, please go on." Elani replied. She was too grown to have her father babying her with suitable masters. She wanted to lead her own life and find her own way. If someone were to help her find the way, Elani wished to find that person herself. Hopefully, Kyros would be that person. "I can almost smell the Boga emanating from you. You are a powerful one, that I am certain of. What prompted you to train me, is the question.."

@[member="Darth Kyros"]

Her brow perked in questioning to the attitude of this young Queen, before she shook her head in amusement. “Your Father has not sent me, no, nor should you be so certain that I am here to train you at all.” She practically tutted at the presumptuous teen, before allowing a small sigh of air to escape her. “Tell me, Elani, what knowledge have you sought thus far? Where do you intend to go in the future? What is your greatest ambition?” It would not do to have a student with no desires, nor would it do to have one with false dreams or an unwillingness to learn…

Elani leaned forward in intrigue. Whatever the woman's reason was for coming to Elani instead of summoning her must have been something of importance. "Well then. If may father did not send you and if there's a possibility you are not here to bring me into apprenticeship, then it must be some special reason you've come." Elani adjusted her position in the chair, relaxing her legs and resting her arms on her thighs. "I, well, have yet to discover that myself, Lady Kyros. I have so many, it's hard to choose one on top of the others. If I did have to choose, however, I would say to become a master with my weapons of choice: my guard shotos. Along with that, to become the most notorious assassin in the galaxy. Sure it's a bit unrealistic as of now, but you dream small, you gain small."

@[member="Darth Kyros"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom