Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Embo the Akk Dog

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create the Akk Dog Companion described within my character bio who will be a part of not only my back story but also my general role play
  • Image Credit: No images used
  • Role: Force Bonded Companion
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Links: Mesh's Bio
PHYSICAL INFORMATION
  • Force Sensitivity:Untrained Force Sensitive
  • Species: Akk Dog Wookie link
  • Appearance: Embo was a fairly normal Akk Dog for his young age. While technically sexually mature at one year old, Embo was still small and was not quite as long as the average landspeeder. He was however a very powerful specimen regardless. He had the six horns of his species and a long muscular tail. His spayed claws were especially sharp and were already the size of a shovel. Armored scaling protected even his eyes and his jaws were strong enough to crush and slice through durasteel.
SOCIAL INFORMATION
  • Name: Embo
  • Loyalties: Force Bonded Companion of Mesh Zetnu Mesh Zetnu
  • Notable Possessions: None
  • Personality: Fiercly loyal to Mesh, who took this Akk Dog from its home when it was a small pup and raised it himself the Akk has a similar personality to its master. It is aggressive and unforgiving, but also careful and always listens to its master.
  • Training: The Akk is Force bonded to Mesh and thus follows all of his commands, it is young, but already a capable guard and fighter.
COMBAT INFORMATION
  • Combat Function: A capable distraction and a fast scout, if in the field the Akk Dog is a useful aid in melee or stealth combat situations, however Mesh generally keeps his Akk Dog at his home base in Jutrand where it serves as a guard to any who would attempt to go through his things while he is away.
Strengths:
  • Fast
  • Extremely pwerful jaws that can cut Durasteel
  • Durable outer scale armor that is resistant to blasters and lightsabers
Weaknesses:
  • Young and thus has not reached its full potential
  • Curious
  • Rash
  • Untrusting, only trusts its master
  • Aggressive towards strangers

HISTORICAL INFORMATION
“Mesh believed he was more than capable of handling the traumas and crisis of the wars the Order faced. However this was not always true and several squads of men were sacrificed to the rash bold tactics of the young Jedi Knight. It was after an incident like this that Mesh was reprimanded and ordered back to Coruscant away from the front lines.

He would disappear for almost two months. Returning deep to Confederate Space to his home planet of Haruun Kal. Little is known of his experience there other than that when he finally returned to Coruscant he carried a bite injury and young Akk Dog. This injury would heal into his most notable scar over his right shoulder blade. The Akk Dog would become Mesh's companion through a strong force bond. This raised many eyebrows among the New Jedi Order, the newly created group that Mesh would now find himself a Knight of. The Council already suspicious of Mesh would grow even more cautious of the man.”-From the bio of Mesh Zetnu

“I went there to the my old home. I wasn't sure what I was searching for. I only knew I could not face the Council. I had no interest in their opinions at the time. Haruun Kal was much like he remembered though he was very young when he had left. When he landed on the surface he felt the force call out to him. It was his old bond. He sought out his old Akk Dog but she did not wish to be found. It mattered little to Mesh. She must be bonded. He attempted the bond but her resistance was too strong.

In his rage he funneled the full power of Juyo and attacked her. They did battle for two hours. Finally he slayed his old childhood companion. It was then he noticed the source of her resistance. A young pup. This young pup was easily bonded and Mesh took him as his own. The scares from the battle were worth the prize.”-Entry from Mesh's Private Journal

Last edited:
:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
Mesh Zetnu Mesh Zetnu

Over all this is a pretty decent submission. I think this will be a great addition for your character. There is one suggestion I would make.

APPEARANCE

In this section you lift a bit more out of the wookiepedia than what might be considered a short excerpt. I would recommend paring it down and trying to put as much of this in your own words as possible. You do provide the link for reference, so you are more than covered in regards to that.

Here is the guideline I am referencing:

Plagiarism will not be tolerated. Small excerpts may be included from other sources in a sub, but they must include a credit, link, and be clearly marked.

Thanks so much! Just give me a tag and let me know how you want to proceed here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom