Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Embersky: Son of the Emperor,

AS A CHILDE YOU WOULD WAIT, AND WATCH FROM FAR AWAY
YOU KNEW THAT YOU'D BE THE ONE TO WORK WHILE THEY PLAYED
167wkyb.jpg
IN YOUTH YOU'D LAY AT NIGHT AND SCHEME OF ALL SORTS OF THINGS
THE THINGS THAT YOU'LL CHANGE, WHEN IT'S MORE THAN A DREAM
NOTE: Anything within bars {} is unknown to anyone other than Embersky, if even him. One must obtain the knowledge from him or an NPC written by myself.
INTRODUCTION:

Name: Real Name Unknown {Long Forgotten}
Aliases: Vhrendai Embersky; Talorin Bloodriver
Nicknames: Sky; Son; Talon
"There is only one God and his name is Death. And there is only one thing we say to Death: Not today."
Call-Sign: Embersky
Home Planet: Unknown {Kesh}
Official Title: Son of the Emperor; The Star-Hunter
CHAPTER 1: THE BASICS

Faction: None/Unknown {Ties to Moross & Mandalorians}
Force Level: Apprentice {Limited Abilities}
"Oh, my sweet childe, what do you know of fear? Fear is for the winter, my little lord, when the snows fall a hundred feet deep and the ice wind comes howling out of the north. Fear is for the long night, when the sun hides its face for years at a time, and little children are born and live and die all in darkness while the wolves grow gaunt and hungry, and the lonely spirits move through the woods.”
Species: Unknown {Anzat; Unknown}
Height: 3.2 Meters Tall; 10.5 Feet
Weight: 230 Kilograms; Roughly 507 Pounds
CHAPTER 2: BUILDING IT UP
Hair:
Unknown
{Currently Embersky has shaggy red hair. Most of the strands are choppy, short, and a tad bit curled. The longest pieces are roughly three inches long. Meanwhile the shortest don't even reach a inch in length. For the most part he keeps his hair brushed back, slicked towards the back of his skull. It's possible he earned his name from this. His head is up high, towards the sky, and his hair sometimes looks like embers waving in the night.}
Eyes:
Unknown; Believed to be red
{Unsurprisingly, Ember is very different from what most assume. His eyes aren't red- though he has been known to wear red contacts on the occasion. Naturally they are a light blue. Once upon a time his mother (who is now very much dead) compared them to a clear Coruscant sky. These days they probably still could be. If anyone ever saw them, that is. But almost no one ever does.}
Skin:
Unknown; Believed to be white
{For once what the populace believes is true. Sort of. Ember's skin is lightly tanned, turning up as an almost olive-tone. There are quite a few scars that break up the otherwise smooth flesh. If one were to see his bare body from a distance, little lines and dots of white would be visible. Closer inspection would reveal these to be said scars. Most are on his limbs. A few, including a large burn mark, can be found on his chest.}
Body Structure:
Ah! Something that one can describe without having to see him without that pesky armor! This will be much easier than explaining his other appearance-related points. Embersky is very tall, roughly ten and a half feet in height. The rest of him is fairly balanced out. All limbs are a medium length, along with being well-muscled. One might note that his back is a tiny bit hunched. This is probably due to the fact that he's constantly having to lean down to fit inside buildings.
"It's almost funny, really, what the cold does to you. At first you just shiver. You shake, you move around, trying to warm up. The frosty air starts to nip at your skin. It's cold. But that doesn't last- oh boy, oh boy it does not last at all. Next thing you know it hurts. Stinging all over like a thousand little needles poking you everywhere. Of course you shiver more. You try to move around so you can warm up. But moving hurts even more. What comes next is almost hilarious. It would be so... so freaking hilarious if it wasn't so terrifying. You get warm, you know? There's just so much cold that it burns. Your skin starts to feel like it's on fire. Just a mass of tingling, numb flesh. We get so cold that we get hot. After that... well, I mean, after that it's just peace. Nothing comes after that. You stop feeling anything. Not much later... you die. That's it. You get cold, you get hot, you go numb, and you die."
"You just die."
Tattoos/Modifications:
Unknown
{There is much to put here. At the same time there is so little. Is any of it worth mentioning? What parts of this man- this demon- are actually organic anyway? He is the twisted son of a twisted Emperor. So little of his real self remains. But there are things. Things one should know if they wish to truly know him. And why else would one read over all this information? You will know in time, little one. Implants and alchemy have had their ways with the boy. Only a few pieces of him seem to be untouched. If any at all. More importantly, he's undergone multiple-
-ERROR, DATA FILE CORRUPTED. TRY AGAIN LATER-
Clothing:
Black and orange armor. That's all anyone ever sees him wear anymore. It's been over a century since he made a public appearance without his suit. Sometimes one will seem him wear a cloak as well. But that's almost as rare as seeing his face is. Even his most 'trusted' comrades have never seen him in anything else. Some people, ancients older than even he, may claim to have known him as a childe. They will say that he wore clothes worthy of Kings. He had capes draped over his shoulders, velvet-laced shirts upon his back, and the finest leather boots you had ever seen. Others say that he cloaked himself in his family's armor: A magnificent suit made of Beskar, lined with gold, and adorned with the finest jewels ever known to man. Who knows what's really true and what is rumor?
Perhaps not even the man himself.
Personality:
Quiet. He does not speak much, only doing so when necessary, or when someone he cares for wishes to converse with him. Yet he does seem to have a way with words. Despite the growl, the rumble, of his voice... he tends to be good and soothing others when need be. If one checked his diary they would find naught but beautiful poetry. Trying to get him to read it out loud, however, will result in him chucking the book out the nearest window. Somehow he always manages to get the damn thing back. Even with his near-silent nature it's generally fairly easy to tell that he's a relatively calm, gentle person. Pissing him off appears to be very difficult... as does trying to get him to laugh or crack a smile. Some, however, do claim that he is capable of feeling emotions.
But only some.
CHAPTER 3: FILLING IN THE GAPS

Biography:
Unknown, Data is-
ERROR
ERROR, DATA CORRUPTED
COULD NOT LOAD LIBRARY, TERMINAL MALFUNCTIONING
VIRUS DETECTED
ERROR Errrrrrrrr- - - - - - - -
...............................................................................................
<<What do you wish to know?>>
<<What could you possibly gain from this, little one?>>
<<There is much about me that would threaten to break your mind.>>
<<You are not ready for this.>>
<<The galaxy is not ready.>>
<<For this, for me.>>
<<Leave.>>
....................................................................................................
CONTROL OVER TERMINAL: USER 0098300221
VIRUSES DETECTED: 0
LIBRARY FILES: 0
DATA STATUS: NONE IN SYSTEM
Are you satisfied with you visit?
Please enter a response: <<. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .>>
DR. R. SNOW'S LOG:
Subject 696 has been doing awfully well lately. No matter how much I poke or prod at him... he seems to be as calm as ever. Even the jabs about his mother I made had no effect. Perhaps the Emperor will finally be pleased with my progress? Soon his son will be ready to be a champion. A true Sith playtoy!​
*intense chuckling*​
The assistants are scared of him though. Damn cowards swear he watches them while they work. I doubt it. But some still try to refuse to work in his cage. For the life of me I can't understand why. He's only an Alpha-Class Spawn! That reminds me... what was the nickname they gave him again?... Embersky, I think. Because he's capable of reaching the sky with his potential!​
*static interrupts speech*​
Hmm?... What the- ZZZZZZZZ- What's going on here?!? I told you to- ZZZZZZZZ- Get away from me! Your father will not be pleased with- ZZZZZZZZ- No! NO NO NO NO!​
...​
...​
...​
*glass breaks*​
Uhhh.... ughhggrrrrllllll.....​

"I shall wear no crowns nor will I win any glory. For all my life I shall live at my post and I will die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness, a light in the night. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men. I am Embersky. I am a guardian."
Potential Lifespan: Unknown {600-??? Years}
Voice Sample: Deathstroke
Tropes:
To be announced. If you find a Trope you think fits him, feel free to tell me about it. Any and all suggestions will be highly appreciated. But please... just because the Trope fits Deathstroke, it doesn't mean it will fit Embersky as well.
CHAPTER 4: FINISHING TOUCHES

Strengths:
Regeneration Nation;
No one is quite sure why it is. Why Ember can recover from a flesh wound in seconds. How it's possible that you can cut off his limbs only to find him a month later with all of them firmly attached once more. All anyone knows is that the bounty hunter appears to be able to heal his injuries with ease. Most assume it's due to his species. That doesn't mean they like it, of course. No one likes those from the regeneration nation...
Blade Skills Create Kills;
Perhaps due to his supposed heritage, Ember is extremely skilled at melee combat. Mostly with lightsabers and bladed weapons. He knows several lightsaber forms (some of which he's known to use with other swords). Surprisingly, despite his natural affinity to using his strength to simply pommel opponents, he takes a balanced approach to fighting. The man seems to display an ability to adapt to the fighting style of his enemies.
Old as Time;
Embersky is very old. Some believe him to be well over four thousand years old. Others believe he's simply a few centuries of age. The specifics don't really matter. What does is the fact that he is, indeed, up in experience. Living for so long has allowed him to accumulate a vast well of knowledge, along with giving him time to hone his various skills. In addition he can always remind people to 'respect their elders'. He'll rarely meet someone as old as he.
Weaknesses:
Bottom of the Bottle;
Pass down the bottle, do your best not to spill, there's no throttle here, we'll drink 'til we're ill! Oh! Ember is a heavy, heavy drinker. Who knows how he finds the time to get drunk... but he does. There's rarely a moment where his thoughts aren't on the burning sensation a mug of beer could bring him. Being a little tipsy is normal for him. Being away from his precious alcohol for to long makes him a bit... I think you know what I mean.
The Fault in Our Stars;
[very supertitious]
Old habits die hard. Those involving religion are especially difficult to abandon completely. Our half-Sith half-Vizla man has a long list of traditions, beliefs, and ideals that he lives by. Most aren't aware of this. However if they watch closely it becomes more noticeable. The way he treats others and the way they treat him change because of this. In addition it can slow him down to some degree (for example he has to knock on the doorframe three times before entering a room, and twice before leaving it).
What Helps But Harms:
A Bundle of Unknowns;
Embersky is an enigma. He is a shadow in the dark, a figure you don't see until it's to late. The man has no enemies. But he has no friends, no allies, no family. Whispers in the wind never keep company for long. Rarely do they go where they have been before. None know what they may bring... but none will welcome them with open arms.
Related to Royalty;
Both himself and several others claim he's related to two important figures: A Dark Lord of the Sith and a former head of Clan Vizsla. None know which of either he's speaking of. But the his words still carry weight. Both are true, and both have given him advantages in life. Mandalorians are more willing to work with him... and more careful when they do so. Some Sith fear him- knowing what blood runs in his metaphoric veins. Having a bit of extra cash is another perk. Just not one he usually cares much for.
Size Actually Does Matter;
There are two types of people who generally say that size doesn't matter: Large people, and small people. And though Ember belongs to the first category, he'd rarely, if ever, claim such a thing. Because proportions really do count. For one, his bulk gives him his strength, but it also makes doorways (and beds) irritating to use. Size really does matter. He can drop kick an adult human... he just can't walk into a bar without walking into a door frame. Or breaking the wall around it.
Habits & Quirks:
There aren't very many odd things that Ember seems to do often. Generally he's a simple guy with simple, if any, noticeable habits. Perhaps his helmet choice should be noted. The man's durasteel armor has two different helms. One with the orange side on the right, one with the orange being on the left. It's unknown why this is or why he uses which one when. Most just assume he uses whatever when isn't being repaired at the moment. He has a habit of busting up his helmets during fights, after all. This excludes his superstitious nature.
"When one man builds a wall, the next man immediatly wants to know what exactly is on the other side."
Five Things You Don’t Need to Know About Embersky:
  • Originally the concept for Ember was that 'he' was Ven'Rain Sekairo in disguise. The hunter would have been her way of doing favors for old friends without risking her job or her reputation. Eventually the idea was scrapped, and the real Embersky was born.
  • Although Vhrendai is his 'first name' most people don't call the giant that. Instead he's simply Embersky. Typically this is what he'll introduce himself as. Only close friends can get away with shortening his name to Ember though.
  • Hearing him laugh is very rare. But when he does... it sounds an awful like Prussia's laugh from Hetalia. Generally this is written as 'kesesese' and so on. Impersonating it is rather difficult for most people. The OOC reason behind this is... well, there isn't one. I just find it amusing.
  • The original concept for Ember was created on December 1st, 2014. Later the concept was changed, somewhere around the 20th. On the 23rd the subaccount was officially created. This biography was posted on December 25th, 2014. Christmas Day. It should be noted that I live in Washington state, USA. Pacific time, GMT -8 hours.
  • Currently Ember's playby is Deathstroke, a DC character. Some pics of him are fan-made art pieces, while others are screenshots from some of the video games he has appeared in. So far the two don't have much in common. I doubt this will change much.
Sexual Orientation: Unknown {Bisexual}
Languages Spoken:
Basic; Fluent
Umbarese; Fluent
Huttese; Near-Fluent
Mando'a; Bits and Pieces

COMBAT TRAINING:
From Weakest to Strongest: Initiate, Apprentice, Adept, Knight, Expert, Master, Legendary
-Primary Form:
Form V: Shien/Djem So; Way of the Krayt Dragon; The Perseverance Form
-Instructors:
Dark Lord of the Sith {PAST}: Ember's father.
-Skill Level:
Knight
-Weapon of Choice:
Lightsaber or Katana-style Vibroblade
-Other Forms Known:
Form VI, Niman: Adept
Form IV, Ataru: Apprentice
Form II, Makashi: Apprentice
FORCE TRAINING:
-Unspecialized Techniques
Not Available
-Mentalist Techniques
Not Available
-Alchemy Techniques
Metallurgy: Adept
Others to be added in time.
-White Current Techniques
Not Available
MISCELLANEOUS TRAINING:

Beskar Smith-Work: Apprentice
Piloting: Apprentice
Poetry Writing: Expert
Armor Crafting: Knight

RELATIONS:

-Family:
Dark Lord of the Sith: Father, deceased for several centuries.
Esker Vizsla: Grandfather, once led Clan Vizla. Fate and age unknown.
-Trainers:
To be added.
-Apprentices:
To be added.
-Enemies:
Dr. R. Snow: Fate unknown, believed dead.
-Allies:
Most Mandalorians.
-Friends:
To be added.
-Lovers:
To be added.
PC Kills:
To be added.
Bounties Collected:
To be added.
Bounties on char:
To be added.

POSSESSIONS:

-Starships and Vessels:
-Droids:
None. He tends to break them. With his fists.
-Melee Weaponry:
Black-bladed Lightsaber
Vibroblade; Katana Style
-Ranged Weaponry:
Throwing knives
Various mid-grade grenades
-Armor:
Simple durasteel suit.
Ember's iconic armor will be submitted to the factory soon.
-Assistants and Pets:
Not available
-Miscellaneous Items:
An epic top-hat he never wears.
FACTORY CREATIONS:

To be added.

ROLEPLAY DIRECTORY:
-Development Threads:
Completed: 0, In Progress: 1
Burning Bridges: Ember completes a job for a reward.
-Social Threads:
To be announced.
-Skirmishes:
To be announced.
-Invasions:
To be announced.
-Dominions:
To be announced.
-Training:
To be announced.
-Teaching:
To be announced.
Duels:
Completed: 0, In Progress: 1
Bears and Bars: Ember fights a bear. In a bar.
CREDITS DUE:

To be added as necessary.
Deathstroke belongs to DC.

[member="Eddie"]
Thank you much, sir.

[member="Romeo Sin"]
You can poke me if you can reach me, sir.
And I'll be doing quite a bit of traveling. You'll likely see me at some point.

[member="Haytham Kaze"]
Ah sure do!
As much as someone who's barely watched the show, only read a few parts of the books, and isn't old enough to watch the show without feeling karked in the moral department can! :D
Most of my knowledge comes from one of the games, what my older friends have old me, and the internet.
But I have mad respect for George R.R Martin. He's great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom