Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Embers Ordnance, Droids, and Design

Kaross

Military Tactician
Good day,
It appears due to a logistical error I have ordered the incorrect number of item EF-A Drone Fighter
I would request the purchase of remaining units for a squadron after the prior [1] I have brought.

[member="John Locke"]

An Order Request:

I wish to purchase the following items please. Funding is available for transfer immediately, pending approval of the sale.

E-SM "Spider" Mechanic Droids (Qty. 20) with all relevant command-and-control programming, etc.
Tach-Series Crew Droids (Qty.1) with all relevant command-and-control programming, etc.
Tach-Series Pilot Droid (Qty. 1) with all relevant command-and-control programming, etc.
EB-S Droid Brain (Qty. 1) with all relevant programming and technical specifications for design incorporation.

Thank you very much in advance for your time and consideration on this matter. Discretion is guaranteed. A contract for the droid brain has been prepared and attached to this submission. Thank you again.

Visanj T'shkali
Baroness of Dagata
CIS / ORC

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom