Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Location Elysium

Status
Not open for further replies.
5-KZ3_6-02.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
SETTING INFORMATION
  • Structure Name: Elysium
  • Classification: Factory/shop
  • Affiliation: Hades Corp
  • Accessibility: Its located in a rather large city and would be easy to find as well as well protected due to being located in an Important city to the noble houses
  • Description: The outer walls of the facility match the aesthetic of the Eternal empire buildings in the area while the inner areas are bleeding edge technology courtesy of their roots within CIS borders. A front desk Receptionist Ai greeting all potential customers while shopping and purchase of services can conveniently be done via consols in the lobby. In the back of the facility, the R&D and factory portion of the Building working in full swing as the factory portion is entirely automated while the R&D is filled with an older scientist who's been with hades corp longer

Points of interest

Factroy/R&D
    used as a supply line for automation production of Hade's Corp Biodroids, as well as a transport hub for their product deliveries. the factory Design is bleeding edge in the way to produce bio droids efficiently.

shop and business conference areas: used as a way to purchase units for and other services. Hades Corp has had the ability to optimize their technology aspect in the shops to maximize consumer convenience

SECURITY
maximum: private security consisting of Hades corp Biodroids equipped with Armor bodysuits and Laser battle rifle, alarms, and ability to call for assistance from The eternal empire such as their Blackwatch if things get out of hand.

HISTORICAL INFORMATION
Created in response to a lucrative trade deal with hades corp, Hades corp offered to supply the planet with consistent amounts of Biodroids for military use in return for ability to build this structure in vanguard city, due to the added security from being in a important location Hades corp would be able to gain favor as a private company within The eternal empire.

Last edited:

Ylla Caeli'runa

Y
Ty Sibo Ty Sibo

This is looking great so far, I love the idea and I like how you've developed the biodroids themselves. I just have a few things I'll need you to clear up/fix before I can stamp that shiny Approval on this one:

Image Credit | You're missing a link for this field. I've located a source, please link it and state that it's the 3rd picture down.
Permissions | Please get a screenshot of Ingrid giving you permission to set up a factory here. Words are great, but screenshots are even better because they're solid proofthat the person gave you their permission.
Description | This section appears to be missing. Could you please fill it in?
Points of Interest | The header is missing and it's difficult to tell where the description ends and the points begin. Please amend this.
Aesthetic | Please link the CIS where you mention it in this description. I also believe this would be better suited as a part of the description.
Security | In what ways would the Eternal Empire assist the company in the defense of its assets? Without this, it's difficult for me to gauge if the Maximum rating is appropriate or not. Please list specific defense systems/units/troops/aerial support/etc that might be sent in if reasonably requested.

Ylla Caeli'runa

Y
Ty Sibo Ty Sibo

It's no problem at all, I really enjoy Codex!
Thank you for these edits, things look to be in order!

Enjoy!

[APPROVED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom