Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Elite Neimoidian Yacht

Status
Not open for further replies.
To boldly alchemize what no one alchemized before
NeimoidianTransport.JPG

An elite Neimoidian Yacht

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Ringovinda StarYards
  • Model: Neimoidian Yacht Mk.II
  • Affiliation: Closed-market
  • Production: Limited
  • Material: Songsteel hull, quadranium (inner frame)
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Elite Luxury Yacht
  • Length: 41.12m
  • Width: 18.33m
  • Height: 13.84m
  • Armament: Low
  • 2 Anoat repeater electromagnetic cannons (1 forward ball turret, 1 topside turret; count for 4 laser cannons total)
    1 Guernica ordnance launcher (counts for 2 bomb bays)
  • Defenses: High
  • Squadron Count: 1
  • Maneuverability Rating: Average
  • Speed Rating: High
  • Hyperdrive Class: 1
SPECIAL FEATURES
Strengths:
  • Ability to drop heavy ordnance
  • Ability to fire along virtually any arc
  • Ability to resist conner nets and EMPs
  • Fast compared to other light freighters
  • Modular configuration
  • Strong songsteel hull
Weaknesses:
  • Lightly armed
  • Low shield strength: it can only take two or three shots from starfighters before its shields go down
  • Exposed cockpit and forward ball turret
Description: The venerable two-decker Neimoidian Yacht saw service in the hands of many a Neimoidian private owner, as well as in commuter spacelines around Silver Jedi space. With the replacement of the hull from alusteel to songsteel, gains of speed and hull integrity have been made, but due to the central placement of the engines, no gains in maneuverability have been made. In addition, to defend itself, the Elite Neimoidian Yacht has its suite of weapons replaced from one quad-laser to two Anoat electromagnetic turrets, and, with the space and weight gains made with the replacement from alusteel to songsteel, the yacht is now able to fit in a Guernica bomb bay, enabling it to fire heavier missiles in a fight. Despite the addition of a Guernica bomb bay, it's still, at its core, a civilian yacht, capable of serving as a workhorse to the more specialized spacer or as a personal transport for VIPs.

- Cargo hold: 0 tons (if fully used for passengers) - 500 tons (if fully used for cargo)
- Passengers: 0 (if fully used for cargo) - 20 (outfitted with yacht cabins, 270 tons of cargo) - 100 (outfitted with bucket seats for commuter passenger services, 20 tons of cargo)
- Consumables: 3 months
- Crew: 2 (but 1 is minimal)

[member="Janick Beauchamp"]

Sorry for the slow reply but better late than never. After looking over this vessel for a couple days, I only have one issue : Not enough weaknesses. I only say this because having no windows is not a weakness. A number of vessels can use sensors and screens to maneuver. As I passenger, I don't have to look outside.

Give me a real weakness and we're good to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom