Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Elise Ike 'Darth Illiari'

エリーゼアイク

commission___elise_dixon_by_raikohillust_ddnz9bs-fullview.jpg

What You May know about me
My Name: Well I'm just a little old lady called Elise Dixon
Titles: Dr Dixon
Sex: Female obliviously
Race: Human, nothing special
Force Sensitivity: Yes trained (false light side)
Relationship Status: Single, never married
Factions: Neutral, no one has claimed my home planet
Employment: Anthropologist//Historian

What you don't know about me
My Name: Eriko Ike
Titles: Darth Illiari (or if you are old enough Councilor Dixon)
Sex; Still Female
Race: Energy Vampire
Force Sensitivity: Yes and well trained (dark side)
Relationship Status: Married soon possibly
Factions: I don't waste time with that stuff
Employment: Scheming Sith, nothing new

Universal

Voice: Dark and scary oohohohoho
Residence: Saleucami (previous Atrisa)
Sexuality: What ever excites me, man or woman
Theme

What I look Like/Attire
Elise is a tall slender and quite attractive woman that looks no older then someone in her mid 20's with long dark brown hair with an overhanging fringe bangs and flowing strands down her back. Her skin is a light colour, borderline pale and fair along with light brown eyes that easily glow yellow when pulling from the dark side of the force.

Personality

unknown.png

Elise has quite the seductive and intelligent feel about herself, but has difficulty socializing because of her aloof and superior demeanor over others. Weather it be because of her almost immortal state of being a vampire, Dark Side power other knowledge of physiology and history.

In addition she can be quite the teaser in both a sly and sadistic sense with a rather dark humorous take on everyday things. Still she can generally be happy at times or amused, though the reasoning are far and between and may often involve the pain of others, emotionally or physically.

Such thinking does not change much when in or out of character, the only difference being while in character she is often more kind of joking, putting up the act of a tease. Even though she still means every single word. In addition when people make some sort of silly remark or statement she cannot help but correct them or in other cases pass on some unnecessary trivia about the human body.

In some specific cases Elise can also be a little childish and excited, having gotten a little broad with most things when the vampire is exposed to a new event she an often become a little obsessive or wanting. Such contrasting greatly with her usual personality.

unknown.png

Pros and Cons you get with me
Pros
Intelligent: With age comes wisdom, and I have quite the knowledge mind you when it comes to certain topics, so don't underestimate me.
Mental Force Powers: Never had much in field practice when it came to force powers, so I focused more on the mental side then physical powers.
Manipulative: Why use force when some string of words will get you what you want? I find it easier then cutting peoples limbs off.

Cons
Easily Annoyed: Do no try my patience, I can only tolerate so much of your childish antics before I back hand you.
More Brains Then Brawn: I was not the most proficient in hand to hand combat and weight lifting, so I may be a little under average.
Specific Tastes: I do not take a fancy in a lot of things, but if you do show me something I have not seen before or known about expect me to chase after it.

Traits
Dark Humor: What's wrong, don't like jokes about dead people, murder and other mean stuff, pffft your too soft.
Blood Is Thicker Then Water: Don't care who you are or what you want, don't have anything to do with my family your not worth my time.
No Tact/Blunt As Hell: People will find out sooner or later, easier saying it to their face and getting it done with, who cares about their feelings.

Last edited:
My Relationship
Family
Sawa Ike: Grand Mother- Don't per say hate the woman, but don't really like her very much, that may change but for all intense and purposes she can kiss my ass for all I care.
Kurenai Yumi Kurenai Yumi : Daughter- Sure has grown in the last 800 years, but still a rash child prone to outbursts and anger, much to learn she has, much to learn indeed.
Sky'ito Yumi Sky'ito Yumi : Granddaughter, has a love of history just like me such a lovely girl
Jacen Nimdok Jacen Nimdok : Hmm who knows, maybe

Friends
Sky: My new Padawan, sort of, it's complicated she doesn't know I'm Sith
Sali: A friend/enemy, honesty not sure what to make of her just yet

Acquaintances
Tiland Kortun Tiland Kortun A nice chap to talk with, an Antz Jedi Master who is quite old ( though not as old as me), share a passion in tea and old things.... I wonder if he has fingered out who I truly am.

My Past life

jedi_elise_dixon_by_raikohillust_ddakto7-fullview.jpg

Elise is the granddaughter of Sawa Ike, one of the many other descendants of the underworld energy vampire, being raised almost in royalty by the ancient Sith lord. Like all her offspring and latter offspring Elise had to eventually leave the nest of her great grandmother, such a decision came early in her life. What she did with said decision was unknown, only that she sought to join the Jedi order a few centuries after the Galatia Cold war, being among many to follow the path of a Jedi councilor. Such a path took her all over the galaxy, to see and experience many trail over the years, her knowledge growing with each passing day.

Though the reasons varies all that one can say for certain was that during her rise as a Jedi and training the women came to resent her grandmother, whether it be through different ideals or views or just the usual aspect of a Sith. The end result was Elise harboring a desire for revenge against the elder vampire, such desires leading her to leave the Jedi on her own accord and retreating near the outerim to commence a personal project, one that would constantly be delayed by the ongoing problems in the galaxy.

In time though a small chance for payback came, around 40BBY the feeling of darkness increasing in the galaxy, and soon the presence of the Sith once again ruling coming into play. In that time Elise found a suitable mate, soon giving birth to a child whom she named Abigail (Kurenai Yumi) aiming to have her replace Sawa at some point and take over her grandmother underworld domain. Things took a sudden during the blockaded of Naboo and the sudden defeat of the Sith named Darth Maul stepping things forward faster then planned.

Knowing full well in less then 20 years the Sith would rule the galaxy Elise went to challenge her grandmother, leaving her daughter in the care of a neighboring family on Bellassa. This did not end well, as Sawa proved to be much stronger then she had originally suspected, sustaining wounds that even her vampire regeneration could not over come quickly. This forces Elise to flee into the outer rim and plan a new attack but in that time the clone wars started, limiting her movements and over all actions.

With the end of the clone was Elise decided to bide her time, recovering from her wounds fully and waiting for the down fall of the Sith and another chance at her grandmother. Unfortunately that would never come, in the following years the Vong wars, and different factions of systems, the Galactic Alliance and so forth making things difficult. Things became even worse when the galaxy wide plague wreaked havoc on every living things around, putting her plans back even further.

Now though, with the omega wars gone, many factions dying away only the strong living through it, rumors of her daughter still being alive and confirmed sightings of her grandmother still around and strong Elise has started to be a bit more active. Under the pretense of a Dr Dixon and a good knowledge of the past and over time self study of Osteologist/Anthropologist she has began to operate out a little more, connecting with different people and factions, getting an idea for this new galaxy.

As of late her work has lead her to many interactions with the nearby silver Jedi. She has also recently taken on a padawan.

My Current Life (thread Tracker)
What About the Droid Attack on the Wookiees?: I deiced to stop in on the Silver Jedi and see what they are up to, apparently my grand daughter is getting knighted, also HK or something? (Appears as an NPC)
I didn't do what you think I done did: A visit to a night club on Zeltros does not go as plan when someone gets into a fight and the bar almost blow up
Tea & Sanctuary: Exactly what the name suggests, going to Sanctuary for some tea, nothing more nothing less, though I do meet some strange people.
Nightshade: It has been over 800 years, was going to have a run in with grandmother sooner or later, best to do it on friendly terms then with hostility.
The Jewel of Moraband: A harrowing heroic heartfelt trip to help track down a Harrower Class Dreadnought from the days of the old republic.
Reading the Past: Time to get a student, or at the lest show someone who I truly am, putting up this act tends to get a little frustrating.
The Great Tea-Quest: Because Tea is important, and if you say otherwise I will strangle you to death.
Mission to Eisei: Exactly as the name suggests, though never really knew what it was to be honest.
A Silent Call For Help: Another trip to Jakku to dig up dead people, also some Jedi I think, not sure what they want.
Tea With Tiland II: Noe’Ha’On: Hanging out with Tiland again and meeting some new faces in the process.
An Old Sith Relic: An old Sith Relic, to bad it is a person, can't lock that up in a container.

original.gif

Last edited:
My Skills (wip)
Level Ranking [Novice: Adept: Proficient: Expert: Master: Perfectionist: ]
Scaling [◊◊◊ ◊◊◊ ◊◊◊ ◊◊◊ ◊◊◊ ◊◊◊]
Saber Dueling
Form 2 [Master ◊◊◊ ◊◊◊ ◊◊◊ ◊◊◊ ◊◊] I do not tend to duel a lot but it helps to be good at it, form 2 seems the most useful.
Form 5 [Expert ◊◊◊ ◊◊◊ ◊◊◊ ◊◊◊] Good against those that would just swing a saber with not real skill, such folly.

Magic/Spells
Blood Trail [Expert ◊◊◊ ◊◊◊ ◊◊◊ ◊◊◊] Yes I know it is ironic due to my race, but regardless such is a decent ability
Spell of Interpretation [Expert ◊◊◊ ◊◊◊ ◊◊◊ ◊◊]
Mindspeech [Expert ◊◊◊ ◊◊◊ ◊◊◊ ◊◊]

The Force
Phycochemistry [Perfectionist ◊◊◊ ◊◊◊ ◊◊◊ ◊◊◊ ◊◊◊ ◊◊◊] My job makes very good use of it of course I am a master.
Force Stealth [Perfectionist ◊◊◊ ◊◊◊ ◊◊◊ ◊◊◊ ◊◊◊ ◊◊◊] My signature of darkness must be kept in the... well dark, this is a necessity.
Sense [Master ◊◊◊ ◊◊◊ ◊◊◊ ◊◊◊ ◊◊◊] Ha, even a baby vampire could learn this skill with ease, those I am a little rusty
Jump [Master ◊◊◊ ◊◊◊ ◊◊◊ ◊◊◊ ◊◊◊]
Art of Movment [Master ◊◊◊ ◊◊◊ ◊◊◊ ◊◊◊ ◊◊◊] Dodging attacks is more my style then blocking, as such this skill works wonders
Persuasion [Master◊◊◊ ◊◊◊ ◊◊◊ ◊◊◊ ◊◊◊] I find it better to just to mentally force people to do my bidding instead of force.
Breath Control [Master◊◊◊ ◊◊◊ ◊◊◊ ◊◊◊ ◊◊] Some interesting items can only be found in non breathable environments.
Tapas [Master ◊◊◊ ◊◊◊ ◊◊◊ ◊◊◊ ] My trips send me to many planets, always good to have a force weather coat.
Force Coke [master ◊◊◊ ◊◊◊ ◊◊◊ ◊◊◊ ] Always fun to two watch the life wane from a persons eye while using this, but never really fully mastered it.
Force Lighting [Expert ◊◊◊ ◊◊◊ ◊◊◊ ◊◊◊] I love to see people writhe on the group when subjected to this powerful attack.
Alter Environment [Expert ◊◊◊ ◊◊◊ ◊◊◊ ◊◊◊]
ForceStun [Expert ◊◊◊ ◊◊◊ ◊◊◊ ◊◊]
Telekinesis [Expert ◊◊◊ ◊◊◊ ◊◊◊ ◊◊] Always useful but never at the top of my to learn list, but I am an expert in it's use never the less.
Force Horror [Proficient ◊◊◊ ◊◊◊ ◊◊◊ ]
Force Cloak [Proficent ◊◊◊ ◊◊◊ ◊◊◊] A skill I've started to learn recently to sneak around those that may suspect me, still got some issues to work around.
Force Drain [Proficient ◊◊◊ ◊◊◊ ◊◊◊] I am a vampire, what do you expect
Force Scream [Proficient ◊◊◊ ◊◊◊ ◊◊◊
] Not a force power I use all the time, but hey it is quite effective
Force Shield [Proficient ◊◊◊ ◊◊◊ ◊◊◊] Healing factor is not something I can always rely upon, nor a lightsaber
Force Sight [Proficient ◊◊◊ ◊◊◊ ◊◊◊] On closer inspection this still is quite good to have... that was a bad joke
Force Crush [Proficient ◊◊◊ ◊◊◊ ◊◊] For when stupid droid or people won't shut up, just a clench of the hand and poof

My Personal Stuff

Assets
Dixson Manor: Home Sweet Home, also doubles as a museum and office for my work

Weapons
Ken'Ha "First Blade": My first saber that I made back in my youth, quite a nice weapon if I do say so myself, spiked knuckle duster.

Armor/Clothing
Casual Clothes: Just my usual outfit for office field and other types of work, brings the whole doctor look together, not usful in combat thought.

Other Gear

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom