Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Elise Ike 'Darth Illiari'

Status
Not open for further replies.

26c4f2d2493302583a55baefa66d7447.jpg

エリーゼ アイク

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To make the Mother of Kurenai chaos canon for future rps and character development and expand the Ike/Yumi family.
  • ​Image Credit:Sakurako Kujou
  • Role: The Mother of Kurenai Yumi and by extention the grandmother of [member="Sky'ito Yumi"] and [member="Tanaski Yumi"], while being the Grand daughter of [member="Sawa Ike"]
  • Links: Sakurako Kujō wiki

PHYSICAL INFORMATION
  • Force Sensitivity: Master (Sith Lord)
  • Species: Energy Vampire
  • Appearance: Elise is a tall slender and quite attractive woman that looks no older then someone in her mid 20's with long black hair with an overhanging fringe bangs and flowing strands down her back. Her skin is a light colour, borderline pale and fair along with light brown eyes that easily glow yellow when pulling from the dark side of the force.
  • Voice: (Rhajat Fire Emblem Fates)
Theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tw03z6_6bRE

SOCIAL INFORMATION
  • Name: Elise Ike (real name), Elise Dixon (taken name)
  • Titles
    Darth Illiari
  • Dr Dixon

[*]Loyalties: Elise does not have any loyalties to anyone or anything, but may favor family over others or just what ever suits her purpose at the time.
[*]Wealth: Elise after her down fall make a deceent living as an Osteologist & Anthropologist, not having anywhere near the wealth she once had. Over all a regular pay and wealth for most people who attain a doctorate, and a little more due to less then legal dealings.
[*]Notable Possessions: After her defeat at the hands of Sawa Ike, due to a small power struggle Elise lost most of her assets and person possessions save for a small mansion on Saleucami where she plays the role of a Osteologist/Anthropologist.

latest.png

• Dathomir Magic
    Blood Trail
  • Spell of Interpretation

[*]Sith Magic
  • False Light Side Arua (expert)

[*]Alchemy (expert)

• Skills:
    Force Powers
    Art of Movment (master)
  • Telekinesis (master)
  • Force Coke (master)
  • Force Cloak (master)
  • Force Stealth (master)
  • Force Lighting (master)
  • Jump (master)
  • Sense (master)
  • Tapas (master)
  • Breath Control (master)
  • Force Scream (expert)
  • Persuasion (expert)
  • Force Sight (expert)
  • Dark Shear (expert)
  • Force Crush (expert)
  • Force Stun (expert)
  • Alter Environment (expert)
  • Force Lightning (expert)
  • Force Horror (proficient)
  • Force Drain (proficient)
  • Force Shield (proficient)

[*]Saber Skills
  • Form II (master)
  • Form I (master)
  • Form III (adept)

[*]Other
  • Physiology (expert)
  • Piloting (proficient)
  • Anthropology (proficient)
  • History (proficient)
  • Stealth (adept)

[*]Vampiric Traits
  • Enhanced Senses
  • Drain-A magic like ability that allows a vampire to drain a victims life force, the closer in proximity the stronger said power becomes. Said energy being used to strengthen the user and turn those attacked into mindless trawls that serve their masters bidding.

[*]Family Traits
  • Enhanced memory-An ability shared by members of the Ike family that give members the ability to recollect past memories with greater ease.

• Personality:
Elise has quite the seductive and intelligent feel about herself, but has difficulty socializing because of her aloof and superior demeanor over others. Weather it be because of her almost immortal state of being a vampire, Dark Side power or her knowledge of physiology and history. In addition she can be quite the teaser in both a sly and sadistic sense. Still she can generally be happy at times or amused, though the reasoning are far and between and may often involve the pain of others, emotionally or physically. Being of Ike blood she is gifted with a stronger memory able to recollect past events, the power working in a similar to how halcyons could use tutaminis naturally.

The vampiric ability to drain an enemy life force makes her a dangerous opponent if not found out right away, able to slowly drain a persons energy until the are unable to fight back, and in time turning them into a Trawl to do her biddy. If need be this energy drain can be used in an opposite manner to heal someone, but leaves the user weak response. Another down side to this being the time it takes to fully drain a person, over that time the user becoming aware of being drained and possibly tracking it back to Elise.

Her slightly sadistic nature plays well into her roles as a Anthropologist/Osteologist as she finds it fun to examine dead bodies to see how they died, and ways she can replicate it, additionally finding it funny when looking at old civilization and how they died out. In a way she can come off a little enthusiastic about the new found career but at the same time be a very creepy.

Quotes:
  • I spy with my little eye... oh a future corpse
  • Let us see where this goes
  • You are interesting, not many people like the darkness

Sakurako-GIF-beautiful-bones-sakurakos-investigation-39513795-500-283.gif

COMBAT INFORMATION
  • Weapon of Choice:
For most engagements Elise uses a single bladed light saber with a phrick knuckleduster blade attached to the hilt to allow for CQC and more deadly combos in a fight. ( X )

• Combat Function:
When in combat Elise prefers to bait her targets, often edging them on to push their bodies to the limit and put the most out into a fight, going behind what they can do, before killing them with ease to push forwards their inferiority to herself. Other times when a person poses a real threat she will more test them and try to have a good fight, but ultimately aims to kill her targets. That is unless they are a close friend or family, in which she may act more defensive and try to keep them out of harms way, if only so she can fight them later. In both cases Elise using what ever edge she can get to make things easy and making herself seem untouchable.

Though a proficient duelist Elise does not handle ranges weapons well, those being blasters and slug throwers, often thinking they are inferior to a light saber and the use of the force. In addition Elise is not much for hands on science work, slicing, hacking programing and those sorts of tasks though appealing was never really a skill she developed, or employs much. Also despite being quite powerful Elise has not a lot of on field combat experience, though great in one on one duels in a large open battle where she cannot juts kill everything she is often at a disadvantage, arrogance usually playing into this.

HISTORICAL INFORMATION

unknown.png

Elise was the granddaughter of Sawa Ike, one of the many other descendants of the underworld energy vampire, being raised almost in royalty by the ancient vampire lord. Like all her offspring and latter offspring Elise had to eventually leave the nest of her great grandmother, but came to resent her a little for being trusted into a galaxy wildly at peace for the next thousand or so years.

In time though a small chance for payback came, around 40BBY the feeling of darkness increasing in the galaxy, and soon the presence of the Sith once again ruling coming into play. In that time Elise found a suitable mate, soon giving birth to a child whom she named Abigail (Kurenai Yumi) aiming to have her replace Sawa at some point and take over her grandmother underworld domain. Things took a sudden during the blockaded of Naboo and the sudden defeat of the Sith named Darth Maul stepping things forward faster then planned.

Knowing full well in less then 20 years the Sith would rule the galaxy Elise went to challenge her grandmother, leaving her daughter in the care of a neighboring family on Bellassa. This did not end well, as Sawa proved to be much stronger then she had originally suspected, sustaining wounds that even her vampire regeneration could not over come quickly. This forces Elise to flee into the outer rim and plan a new attack but in that time the clone wars started, limiting her movements and over all actions.

With the end of the clone was Elise decided to bide her time, recovering from her wounds fully and waiting for the down fall of the Sith and another chance at her grandmother. Unfortunately that would never come, in the following years the Vong wars, and different factions of systems, the Galactic Alliance and so forth making things difficult. Things became even worse when the galaxy wide plague wreaked havoc on every living things around, putting her plans back even further.

Now though, with the omega wars gone, many factions dying away only the strong living through it, rumors of her daughter still being alive and confirmed sightings of her grandmother still around and strong Elise has started to be a bit more active. Under the pretense of a Dr Dixon and a good knowledge of the past and over time self study of Osteologist/Anthropologist she has began to operate out a little more, connecting with different people and factions, getting an idea for this new galaxy.

[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

Hello there,

On my first glance through this sub, I noticed a few glaring issues that will need to be resolved before we can proceed.

Kurenai Yumi said:
Species: Energy Vampire
Kurenai Yumi said:
Vampiric powers Enhanced Strength & Speed Enhanced Sense Enhanced memory
From my read through of the articles on Energy Vampires and Rajine, as well original comic where Rajine was introduced, I don't see the racial traits you listed as being inherent to the species. The only confirmed traits appear to be the ability to drain energy (even without physical contact), to create zombies from drained victims, and longevity from draining.

There are Force power equivalents to the vampiric powers you listed, so you honestly could just slot them in place of these traits. Alternatively, you could sub your own vampiric race with the desired traits.

Kurenai Yumi said:
For most engagements Elise uses a single bladed light saber with a phrick knuckleduster blade attached to the hilt to allow for CQC and more deadly combos in a fight. ( X )
This is an exotic lightsaber variant that utilizes a restricted material, so this would need to go through the factory. My recommendation would be to stick with a vanilla lightsaber.

Kurenai Yumi said:
Combat Function: When in combat Elise prefers to bait her targets, often edging them on to push their bodies to the limit and put the most out into a fight, going behind what they can do, before killing them with ease to push forwards their inferiority to herself. Other times when a person poses a real threat she will more test them and try to have a good fight, but ultimately aims to kill her targets. That is unless they are a close friend or family, in which she may act more defensive and try to keep them out of harms way, if only so she can fight them later.
With all the abilities you've listed for this character, and their powerful racial traits, you will need to expand in this area, including some significant weaknesses.

In the wiki page is says quote "they had retractable serrated claws, elongated teeth, accelerated senses, and enhanced strength and speed", when I say powers I don't mean like force power, but natural traits that make them surpass normal humans. As for the light saber I could make a sub for that in the factory since I wan Elise to be a well used character that appears often in the Yumi story line. [member="Jyoti Nooran"]

[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

I just reread the entry for energy vampires and saw that I missed that line, my mistake. However, I'm still not seeing where you're getting increased enhanced memory from - accelerated senses would only cover perception. Also, please hyperlink the race in the appropriate field.

Does this character possess the race's natural ability for draining life forces without the aid of a Force technique? If so, then I need you to list the trait as a strength and go into full detail about the extent of the character's draining abilities. It appears that at the upper limits of the ability enable energy vampires to drain victims at a distance without direct contact, and can even heal others.

Edit:

Alright, I reread the source materials for the energy vampire article, now including The Complete Star Wars Encylopedia. This is the only entry I could find related to Rajine or Energy Vampires, found in Volume III:

3433a420ef938b238235e986b8dcc7da.png

The only confirmed racial traits appear to be life stealing (no biting, just a draining aura) the ability to create zombie thralls, and longevity. The other abilities listed in that wiki article aren't supported by any sources linked.

Rajine is a Force User, so how things would likely work is that she uses the life force she stole to empower her techniques.

Unless you can provide evidence for the racial/vampiric traits listed in your sub, then I'm going to have to ask you to remove them, or you submit a new species sub with these traits before we can proceed.

I went of the Wiki artial since most other people did and the most commonly accepted concept of vampires have them with above average strength and speed. As for the memory thing, I have been informed that that is a Ike family trait and thus have changed it along with adding the aura draining ability.

Seeing as most people I have rped with view the enhanced strength and speed as cannon for energy vampires seeing along with how other people have rped them and the multiple sub species bases off energy vampires that inherit the same effect it would be unfair to go through and change all of that and ruin years of IC story progression and work.

So would I be able to make a sub that takes the cannon energy vampires and expands on them? If not I fear I will have to rewrite half of my characters story and make several threads non cannon as well as change faction allegiance.

[member="Jyoti Nooran"]

Kurenai Yumi said:
Seeing as most people I have rped with view the enhanced strength and speed as cannon for energy vampires seeing along with how other people have rped them and the multiple sub species bases off energy vampires that inherit the same effect it would be unfair to go through and change all of that and ruin years of IC story progression and work.
What would be unfair is to attempt to force your headcanons onto other writers, especially when they conflict with lore. Your characters as they are played bear little resemblance to Energy Vampires you are referencing in your submission.

The Star Wars wiki should not be looked at as the final word on lore, but as a helpful guide. Writers on Chaos have been known to edit the wiki to support their submissions or characters. I have a feeling that this may have happened with the Energy Vampire article.

Kurenai Yumi said:
So would I be able to make a sub that takes the cannon energy vampires and expands on them? If not I fear I will have to rewrite half of my characters story and make several threads non cannon as well as change faction allegiance.
You could make your own offshoot or create a separate race that has nothing to do with Energy Vampires at all. The template is pretty straightforward, and as always the Codex staff is available to field questions if there are any issues that arise during your writeup.

So would you like to archive this submission while you work on the species sub?

[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

Yes I will archive this character for now until I get around to making a new race which will probably take a while due to several different characters and writers being effected by this change. [member="Jyoti Nooran"]

[member="Kurenai Yumi"]

You don't need to rewrite your character backgrounds. All that's being asked is that you make a species sub that more or less codifies the developments that you've made with these characters into one neat source of reference, then you'll be fine.

In short, you'll just be replacing Energy Vampire in the species field with whatever race your character really is once you get through the approval process.

Archiving this for now. You can make a request to pull this out when you're ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom