Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Elemental Shaping Training?

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Joza Perl"]

I can't twerk or do the tootsie roll

Training for it on Rhen Var is a good place, all of the elements there for you to work with.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

I bet you could twerk.

[member="Joza Perl"]

There's a Shaper faction. I'd link, but I be on my phone. Look around there and there may be a Ko Vor or however its spelt and they'll help.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

I'll teach you twerk if you teach me how to throw fire at people. Shall I set a thread up? :D

[member="Darth Ferus"]

Thanks! I tried seeing if there was one a while back and I couldn't find anything, but I'll take another look because I probably missed it!

Edit:

That was super quick, thank you [member="Zephyr Carrick"]!

Saki

Came in like a wrecking maul
[member="Joza Perl"] don't worry, fireballs will be thrown and giant rocks... also some water spheres. Just got to have some fun and now to go and dig up those shaper threads I did with Sitara

[member="Saki"]

Sweet deal, as long as those things aren't thrown a me jk you can beat me up as much as you want

[member="Zephyr Carrick"]

Sure thing! I'm always down to meet another Silver Jedi Mando half-Zeltron anytime ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom