Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Element training

@[member="Keziah Denko"] I'll pm you as to not flood this thread.
@[member="Asteria deWinter"] and you can teach me with ice and water, I have air, fire, and ground currently. Deal?

@[member="Malice Draclau"] You may have to talk to a RPJ about teaching force storm....... (if you are talking about the one that I am thinking of.)

the one i am thinking of is making a storm. rain, clouds, wind....not the worm hole one if thats what you are thinking about. and ICly, i'd teach it to a fellow master...not sure if knights are able to learn that one. Might have to ask an RPJ about that then.

@[member="Malice Draclau"] I believe that only Masters with some prior knowledge of lightning can learn it, because of how powerful and "rarely used" it was back then. Either way, I am not a RPJ so take my words worth a grain of salt.

it makes sense though that it would be reserved for masters. in the 10 years since Malice learned force storm (IRL 10 years mind you) he has only used it 3 or 4 times. each time he fainted from it and once was caught and taken prisoner being tortured for years before breaking free lol.
so yeah not a move he likes to use much either.

That could be a form of Alter Environment (perhaps a combo of Water and Wind if we going specifically into elements to manipulate) That would definitely go under Master level powers. @[member="Malice Draclau"]

@[member="Morna Imura"] Err... sounds good. Though you'll have to learn it the long way round with Asteria. She's always had natural capability for Water so learning that one came differently than the other elements. But I'm sure we can work something out :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom